Saline Rumors

Stamping Grunt

If your on here, Wasting time, Looking for something interesting to read, I have nothing Interesting to read , But I have successfully wasted your time. happy feet.gif:hysterical: :hyper:

Stamping, Back in the days, this forum had lots of interesting Ford and Union topics to read about. Now days, when ever someone post anything interesting...a few negative and miserable HIJACKERS come along and ruin it!!

Edited by FANTASTICFORD

Stamping, Back in the days, this forum had lots of interesting Ford and Union topics to read about. Now days, when ever someone post anything interesting...a few negative and miserable HIJACKERS come along and ruin it!!

LOL..... this was my poor attempt @ humor, sorry if I offended anyone. It seems as though all everyone does on here is bicker back & forth . :stirpot:

maybe, saline should be sold' so someone can run it like thy know what they are doing, as for now??? i work for three bosses they screw me on pay and they do NOTHING!! get back to work, yes i run a hi lo!!

Come on Jerry, write something we can comprehend. What in the hell are you sayin?

I hope that they never sell that place, it was a super great place to work. Most of the people were hard working and actually cared about their job! I had a blast there and actually enjoyed going to work. I just wish they would bring the lawn mower races back. I finally got mine super-charged and am ready to kick some lawn mower racers booty.

I hope that they never sell that place, it was a super great place to work. Most of the people were hard working and actually cared about their job! I had a blast there and actually enjoyed going to work. I just wish they would bring the lawn mower races back. I finally got mine super-charged and am ready to kick some lawn mower racers booty.

In front of the plant there is a big big tree. i'd say it is in the center of the admin building. Does anyone kow what kind of tree it is ? I don't think I have ever seen a tree that big in this area.

In front of the plant there is a big big tree. i'd say it is in the center of the admin building. Does anyone kow what kind of tree it is ? I don't think I have ever seen a tree that big in this area.

I am not sure. I will try and find out. I think its a Maple IIRC. It's over 100 years old.

Edited by wildosvt

• 2 weeks later...