$750 rebate available to everyone

I was debating between the flex and explorer and going with the explorer. However, during following the flex forum for quite some time, there was a thread about requesting a flex brochure via ford.com and people were getting a $500 rebate that was inserted in the brochure. I figured, what the hell, I'll give it a shot with the explorer. So I requested a brochure (has to be via mail, not downloadable) and went into the dealer a few days later. Stated to him I requested one so I'm waiting to see if I'd get the rebate. Well he was able to pull my name in the system and low and behold, a $750 rebate was in the system available for me. Dealer doesn't need the brochure now or the rebate coupon because Ford already added it in the system.

So if anyone is looking to purchase one, I'd recommend them to order a brochure.

The special rebate is running till sometime in June (computer showed the expiration date.. 6/24 I think). Anyways, when you select the timeframe you are looking to purchase, select one longer then your actual period. I selected 0-30 days because I'm ordering any day now however because I chose 30 days, they put a 60 day exp on the rebate even though it runs till June. So I just had my wife request one for the 1-3 month period to make sure it gets delivered before it expires.

This can be used with Xplan..

Hope this helps.

While it "may" be available to everyone, you're not guaranteed $750 off. I tried this myself, buying in 0-30 days and only got the same crappy APR rates they already have, no $750 rebate. I pre-ordered in September and my Explorer was supposed to be built yesterday or today depending on how much productivity was lost with the snow storm. I applied again for the brochure, this time sending one to my parents, my wife's condo and me again. Not sure if Ford's system will 1) send me another one or 2) give me my parents (should give me my wife's) assuming they get the $750 off. I also heard it was territory dependent, not sure if this is true.

• Like 1

Blwnsmoke, do you know or would you mind asking your dealer if there is some sort of prgram code? Awhile back I ordered an explorer brochure, but havent received one. I've asked my dealer about this, but isn't finding my name on the 'list'. I've since signed up again, but am taking delivery of my explorer very soon. Thanks for any help.

It took my brochure a good 2 weeks, maybe a little more, to show up. It's my understanding that the $750 incentive is entered into Ford's system with your name immediately before the brochure is sent out. This way, not everybody can just walk into the dealership and ask for it.

It took my brochure a good 2 weeks, maybe a little more, to show up. It's my understanding that the $750 incentive is entered into Ford's system with your name immediately before the brochure is sent out. This way, not everybody can just walk into the dealership and ask for it.

Correct, it is entered before it is mailed out. My rebate was entered on 1/25 and Ive yet to receive the brochure. All what is needed is for it to be in the computer.

Blwnsmoke, do you know or would you mind asking your dealer if there is some sort of prgram code? Awhile back I ordered an explorer brochure, but havent received one. I've asked my dealer about this, but isn't finding my name on the 'list'. I've since signed up again, but am taking delivery of my explorer very soon. Thanks for any help.

I can ask but it does not show when he pulls up the programs by zip code. He physically has to type in my first and last name and it pulls up my rebate with address.

Got the pamphlet in the mail yesterday, fine print says "note to dealer: claim in VINCENT using #33502 and customer ID."

Also states it is a non advertised rebate. A/Z/D plan are not eligable. It will work with X plan.

Got the pamphlet in the mail yesterday, fine print says "note to dealer: claim in VINCENT using #33502 and customer ID."

Also states it is a non advertised rebate. A/Z/D plan are not eligable. It will work with X plan.

Thanks! I'll take this info in, and see if we can't get it figured out.

There is 33462 also, "xplan partner recognition plus direct offer" which is nationwide. No clue what is the difference. If no one knows, Ill swing by my dealer friday to inquire.

There is also (#33384) Ford Truck Direct incentive of $750. What is that and how does it fit in to this incentive fiasco?

Edited by alfredfife

So far my dealer has stacked for me:

#33502 - Direct Mail Private Cash - $750

#33462 - X-Plan Partner rebate - $750

#33356 - Early Order Bonus Cash - $500

#11866 - Promotional Retail Bonus Cash - $1000

Hopefully he can find more by the time my Explorer comes in, but if not, $3000 off is good for me.

$1,500 Loyalty 01/11/2011 - 04/04/2011

Restrictions:

Explorer Owner Loyalty Bonus Cash is available towards retail purchases to current owners or lessees of a 1995 or newer Explorer, Sport Trac, Freestyle, Taurus X or Mountaineer. This program is NOT compatible with other Owner Loyalty Programs or RCL/RCO Renewal Programs. Trade-in is not required. May be transferred with the same household or business to business owner. See participating dealer for details.

Comments:

Dealer participation may vary. Incentives and Rebates are provided subject to the terms of our Visitor Agreement.

Source: Edmunds.com

So I went to my dealer today to look up each individual rebate and see what can and can't be combined. He basically checked off every rebate listed here and then clicked on the compatability button to see the results.

$750 # 33502 can't be combined with #33462 or #33384. To clarify, none of these can be combined together.

Now each rebate program defined..

$33502 $750 rebate for requesting brochure from Ford (by mail, not downloadable)

#33462 $750 rebate for being an xplan partner.

#33470 $500 ecertificate for xplan partner

#33384 $750 Ford truck direct (you get this if you request a test drive through ford.com eligable for all models).

So anyone using Xplan doesn't have to request a brochure which expires in 60 days because you can just use #33462 which runs all year.

End result, unless you did the early ordering, $1,750 is the max you can get through Xplan. $2,250 is the max you can get without xplan as you can join the horse association and get the $500 rebate once you've been a member for 60 days.

Hope this helps.. kind of stinks but at least I got clarification for myself and everyone else.

• Like 1

So I went to my dealer today to look up each individual rebate and see what can and can't be combined. He basically checked off every rebate listed here and then clicked on the compatability button to see the results.

$750 # 33502 can't be combined with #33462 or #33384. To clarify, none of these can be combined together.

Now each rebate program defined..

$33502 $750 rebate for requesting brochure from Ford (by mail, not downloadable)

#33462 $750 rebate for being an xplan partner.

#33470 $500 ecertificate for xplan partner

#33384 $750 Ford truck direct (you get this if you request a test drive through ford.com eligable for all models).

So anyone using Xplan doesn't have to request a brochure which expires in 60 days because you can just use #33462 which runs all year.

End result, unless you did the early ordering, $1,750 is the max you can get through Xplan. $2,250 is the max you can get without xplan as you can join the horse association and get the $500 rebate once you've been a member for 60 days.

Hope this helps.. kind of stinks but at least I got clarification for myself and everyone else.

I don't see which rebates adds up to $1750, can you tell us how you got to that amount? Also, is there a #11866 Promotional Retail Bonus $1,000 Cash with X-Plan or without? I assume I'm getting the early order $500 and Loyalty $1500 also.

So, please tell me how this post jives with blownsmoke's post after visiting his dealership today. I am not sure the salemen know much about the eligibility for the different rebates,so I am still very confused even after calling Ford marketing. They say the dealerships have the final authority on the rebates, but they really are not sure about it either. This is a rebate nightmare. Why doesn't Ford just come up with a fair realistic MSRP / Invoice and skip all the confusion???

I'm just going by what my dealer told me. He said there was no problem using my "private cash offer" with the other rebates. I don't know if he ran them through the computer or not, but I will be holding him to what he's told me when my Explorer comes in at the end of the month.

I'm just going by what my dealer told me. He said there was no problem using my "private cash offer" with the other rebates. I don't know if he ran them through the computer or not, but I will be holding him to what he's told me when my Explorer comes in at the end of the month.

I am sorry for the confusion on my part. I think your salesman is correct. All the rebates you have are legit and should be able to be used.

End result, unless you did the early ordering, $1,750 is the max you can get through Xplan.

First, thanks to blwnsmoke for the legwork here AND to whatever dealer had the patience and knowledge to sort this out for us all.

While I see you can't combine the various $750 and $500 offers, it seems that one could exceed the $1,000 cash + a single $750 bonus (total $1,750) and max out at $2,750 if one also qualifies for the $1,000 Explorer Owner Loyalty Bonus, right?

I am sorry for the confusion on my part. I think your salesman is correct. All the rebates you have are legit and should be able to be used.

No need to be sorry. I'm not saying that my guy is 100% correct about stacking the rebates, we can only work with the information we are given. I'm just relaying what I was told by one particular person and his sales manager and if he does happen to be wrong I'm going to hold him to what he said when my truck comes in.