Louisville Ass.

Topdog2

We are putting up a wall so that no one can transfer in, period!! Our local has already put in local safeguards to protect us from the intrusion of transfers. We have as a local confered with international and they agreed to protect our status from outsiders. So look elsewhere for your transfers. Go to Michigan.

We are putting up a wall so that no one can transfer in, period!! Our local has already put in local safeguards to protect us from the intrusion of transfers. We have as a local confered with international and they agreed to protect our status from outsiders. So look elsewhere for your transfers. Go to Michigan.

So much for UNION Solidarity. Lets SCREW everyone else but US.

• Like 2

Yes it’s official that Louisville is no longer a destination for purposes of JSP and no future transfers can go to Louisville.

This location will be locked in to the Kentucky only zone and the only one way to transfer is to wait for a “5 year hold” we all have to wait 5 years to apply for LAP openings

The KCAP transfer of operations is also been stopped by the company.

LAP needs to launch successfully so there is a 5 year no transfer agreement. Only manpower will be long term temps for a period of 5 years.

Sorry everyone had to be exposed to this rumor.

The rumor was not supposed to be let out until March

Yes it’s official that Louisville is no longer a destination for purposes of JSP and no future transfers can go to Louisville.

This location will be locked in to the Kentucky only zone and the only one way to transfer is to wait for a “5 year hold” we all have to wait 5 years to apply for LAP openings

The KCAP transfer of operations is also been stopped by the company.

LAP needs to launch successfully so there is a 5 year no transfer agreement. Only manpower will be long term temps for a period of 5 years.

Sorry everyone had to be exposed to this rumor.

The rumor was not supposed to be let out until March

Everyone just needs to quit paying union dues until they represent everybody! We need to contact Teamsters see if they would be more fair to all members not just certain locals/select few!!!!

• Like 1

Everyone just needs to quit paying union dues until they represent everybody! We need to contact Teamsters see if they would be more fair to all members not just certain locals/select few!!!!

Yes this rumor wasn't supposed to be spread until May.

The teamsters will be visiting the plants to get us to sign up with them. Oh how I miss Hoffa.

Yes this rumor wasn't supposed to be spread until May.

The teamsters will be visiting the plants to get us to sign up with them. Oh how I miss Hoffa.

Maybe the rest of us will stop buying the products you make and spred the word to others. When demand gets low enough Ford will just transfer your products to Mexico.

• Like 1

Maybe the rest of us will stop buying the products you make and spred the word to others. When demand gets low enough Ford will just transfer your products to Mexico.

I heard a rumor that we can transfer to Mexico when that happens...............

Then LAP people should not have been allowed to transfer to Chicago.......It works both ways.....GET A LIFE!!!!!!

Get over your self, we are coming so get out of the way. We are coming with 20 plus years and that is that.

Edited by dcass69
  • Like 3

I am sure your international reps will be thanking you for wasting there time, when they get flooded with calls pertaining to this made up rumor. These people have a contract to negotiate and really don't have time for this crap. If your union brothers and sisters are on ILO and LAP has openings you should welcome them in.

• Like 2

Awesome.I hope it is true and not just a rumor.I've worked at LAP.Now in Chicago.KTP got to pull some bullshit when we got ask to come to Chicago.The way I understood the deal between KTP and LAP was that we couldn't roll out to KTP from LAP unless we was ask to transfer out of Zone.Well we got ask to transfer to Chicago and here we are up here with no option to roll out to the truck plant.They pulled s@# to keep their people at home.Said they was trying to keep from churning to many jobs.Horse crap.Tell that to my kids back home in Ky.Theres guys with as much as 6 years less seniority working 25 minutes from my home while I'm 5 hours from home.So what i'm getting at is Locals can pull s2528 to help their membership.I've seen it done.And I hope this isn't just a rumor.All of us at LAP has took alot of cuts to get this plant to where it's going.We have a very strong union back home.Believe me.I've now seen a plant that is company run.CAP.So far I haven't seen nothing but 1 screwing after another up here.If CAP is the flagship of Ford the whole fleet will sink.JMO and alot of others thats been around and seen other plants.

Cant wait to get back home and see our new plant and what all our sacrifices has gotten us.

• Like 1

Awesome.I hope it is true and not just a rumor.I've worked at LAP.Now in Chicago.KTP got to pull some bullshit when we got ask to come to Chicago.The way I understood the deal between KTP and LAP was that we couldn't roll out to KTP from LAP unless we was ask to transfer out of Zone.Well we got ask to transfer to Chicago and here we are up here with no option to roll out to the truck plant.They pulled s@# to keep their people at home.Said they was trying to keep from churning to many jobs.Horse crap.Tell that to my kids back home in Ky.Theres guys with as much as 6 years less seniority working 25 minutes from my home while I'm 5 hours from home.So what i'm getting at is Locals can pull s2528 to help their membership.I've seen it done.And I hope this isn't just a rumor.All of us at LAP has took alot of cuts to get this plant to where it's going.We have a very strong union back home.Believe me.I've now seen a plant that is company run.CAP.So far I haven't seen nothing but 1 screwing after another up here.If CAP is the flagship of Ford the whole fleet will sink.JMO and alot of others thats been around and seen other plants.

Cant wait to get back home and see our new plant and what all our sacrifices has gotten us.

Keep dreaming, your beloved LAP will be no better than CAP when John Savona gets done with it.

• Like 2

wampas cat, it's awesome that you have a plant to go back to...It's awesome that we all have the opportunity to transfer in order to keep our jobs. It's a shame that you hope the rumor is true and want to deny others with the same opportunities that you been blessed with!!! Why are you complaining? I live 12 hours away from my family, I wish I had a 5 hour drive to Va. Myself and others drive home every chance we get, we do what we have too do and I thank God for my job! I go to work, do my job and don't worry about all the wrong at DTP!! LAP workers are not the only ones that made cuts, all members sacrificed to keep plants opened and jobs in the U.S. People will always be treated different when they transfer to other plants...learn how to control the situation you have at CAP and not let it control you! Transfers been going on for years, you're not the first and you won't be the last.

Edited by FANTASTICFORD
  • Like 2

And not always in a good way.. :P

I thought i heard that Ron retired. Don't think Ole Bob is going to lookout for the hillbillies like the previous president did.

I heard a rumor the Kentucky Derby is a state wide holiday and everyone at LAP and KTP get the Friday before the derby off.

Looks like it has been confirmed that this "rumor" is just that!!!! Postings are now up for LAP for skilled trades, and soon are coming production postings.

• Like 2

Looks like it has been confirmed that this "rumor" is just that!!!! Postings are now up for LAP for skilled trades, and soon are coming production postings.

Please dont stop or debunk rumors. We really dont want the truth here...........

Rumors only please

• Like 2

ITS NOT THE KENTUCKY DERBY...... It's a Derby Celebration or something

Actually what is , it is oaks day, the day before derby, oaks day is the derby to the local folks , they go to day long races and have the running of the oaks later in the day , but cheaper on friday. So people who live here in louisville let the tourists go on derby day, the day off is unpaid, the plants know that they would have so many awols , and would not be able to run production. So the plants make up production earlier in the week , and then you get friday off no pay, no short week. But it is well worth it to have an extra day off for derby weekend.

Actually what is , it is oaks day, the day before derby, oaks day is the derby to the local folks , they go to day long races and have the running of the oaks later in the day , but cheaper on friday. So people who live here in louisville let the tourists go on derby day, the day off is unpaid, the plants know that they would have so many awols , and would not be able to run production. So the plants make up production earlier in the week , and then you get friday off no pay, no short week. But it is well worth it to have an extra day off for derby weekend.

I was just commenting on the fact they want to remove the name Kentucky from "The Derby" managers at Churchill Downs want to remove the word Kentucky from the celebration they want it known as "Derby Celebration" maybe they want Beshear to pay them or something to keep it Kentucky Derby??? No matter it will still be known as Ky Derby..all I meant