Snow day #2???

Back-Glass-Ass

Today

Cloudy. Snow developing after 1 PM. Accumulations 2 to 3 inches. Highs 28 to 32. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100 percent.

Tonight

Tonight

Freezing rain...snow and sleet. Glazing around a tenth of an inch. Additional snow and sleet accumulations 2 to 3 inches...for a storm total of 4 to 6 inches. Lows 25 to 29. East winds 10 to 20 mph...turning to northeast. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

The snow is no big deal, but driving 80 miles on ice will suck ass....

Today

Cloudy. Snow developing after 1 PM. Accumulations 2 to 3 inches. Highs 28 to 32. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 100 percent.

Tonight

Tonight

Freezing rain...snow and sleet. Glazing around a tenth of an inch. Additional snow and sleet accumulations 2 to 3 inches...for a storm total of 4 to 6 inches. Lows 25 to 29. East winds 10 to 20 mph...turning to northeast. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

The snow is no big deal, but driving 80 miles on ice will suck ass....

Here we go again...................LOL!

Yeah, don't worry about the anus soccer mom who slides into you on the freeway because she thinks her SUV is magically resistant to snow and ice because it is a 4X4.

Getting to work on time isn't the problem genius.

don't worry about the teenagers, old people, drunk drivers, and everyone else on the road not paying attention ever other day either.

• Like 1

You'll all show up and keep your heads down, cause you all don't have the balls to call in and disrupt the beautiful million dollar system they have at good ole' Ford.

Don't come in here and pretend your thinking of taking a snow day when yourself will get up and go in cause your scared of getting a 4600.... You f'ing pussies.. some of you know who I'm talking about.

I myself am not afraid to take a writeup to protect my safety. See the company wants you dead anyway so they don't have to pay benefits on your ass when you retire. This is why the company puts fright into people with these 4600's to scare you into thinking if you don't come to work you'll get time off or written up. And it works cause your ass knows the union won't do anything to protect you!. lol

Grow some balls and use the call in number tomorrow..

here it is just in case you need it.

1-866-893-0576

If you work for ACH it's a different number.

Lets see who has a pair..

Edited by sanduskyman

I was one of the few that made it in at Saline for the last one. Stupid idea on my part. Spent twice as long driving in,,used twice as much gas as normal, had a couple "near misses" on the way in ,then get loaned out. I went through all of that when I could of stayed home and got paid for being smart and safe like the other 95% of my plant.

Today I have no options. Truck #1 {2wd} slid off driveway and stuck in neighbors yard and truck #2 {4wd} is stuck in garage since the garage door is froze in a sheet of ice! Hope my power stays on now.

• Like 1

Congrats to "Pioneer" and "Back-Glass-Ass" ! Both of you are the "perfect" employees the Big Three is looking for. Your own safety, the welfare of your families, not to mention your own future doesn't matter. Weather terrible....No Problem....Roads a mess and unsafe...No Problem...Other drivers...No Problem...Live a distance from work...No Problem, just move and sell your home at a loss... The only thing that really matters is that the company wants you On The Job no matter what it takes. They'll reward you with respect and loyalty, maybe even buy you a pizza for risking your life and the welfare of your family. Why at Ford Motor Co., Alan, Mark, and Bob King (yes he's company) will love the fact that you'll put the welfare of the company along with their corporate bonus packages in the millions and Bob King's perks including kick-backs and world travel (at your expense) over your own personal safety. Oh, and our UAW contract ? , it would seem that we need to learn the contract on such issues ourselves. I haven't seen a union rep. in years who knew key points without having to run back to his little cubicle and looking it up (he might even get back to you before next election). But that's no problem as far as these two wizards are concerned. Get to work or get an AWOL....The company wants you..they've got production numbers to make so they can get their quarterly bonus's. Here's an idea....why don't these two "mental giants" go work for Toyota, Honda, or KIA? That way there won't be a contract that get's in the way of their work "ethic" and no union reps. that will try to get responsible people "off" for putting their safety and that of their families above that of the scum corporate management is! Oh wait...people like these two probably don't have families or real homes to sell, all they have is their love of management. Good work boys, you're an inspiration to us all !!!

Edited by eastsider1
  • Like 3

Jackwagon?

You learn something everyday, they say. This one, though, has me mystified....

It snows in Michigan. Not as much as say, the Yukon or Norway, but it snows.

You work in Michigan. Get yerself to work if you are scheduled to be there.

It's pretty simple.

Just like some of you all seem to be. (Offense Meant.):baby: <BR itxtNodeId="735">

Congrats to "Pioneer" and "Back-Glass-Ass" ! Both of you are the "perfect" employees the Big Three is looking for. Your own safety, the welfare of your families, not to mention your own future doesn't matter. Weather terrible....No Problem....Roads a mess and unsafe...No Problem...Other drivers...No Problem...Live a distance from work...No Problem, just move and sell your home at a loss...

I am giving you the benefit of the doubt here in saying that you must not have actually read the posts before posting yourself, because if you did read them, your comprehensive skills are that of a dimwit.

I posted saying that I live too far to drive in dangerous conditions, and that there is no way I could sell my house and not take a horrific loss. I also posted saying that I stayed home today with the kids. I also posted that I do not trust other drivers on the roads.

• Like 2

R

Look here you fat fuck ! Ya, we all figured out that it snows in Mi, so what ! When you have school closings, closed roads, etc.... Ah fuck you ! I dont even know why I'm letting some fucking asshole with the name like Fat Andy Um piss me off. Let me just say this and thats it... FUCK YOU DICKHEAD .....hope you get your fat ass stuck in a ditch and you starve !

Dont let them get to ya, stay home and get paid and thank the dumbasses that drive in ....looks like another "act of god" day to me.

• Like 1

I usually dont like to come off like that

Don't usually come off like that??

Seems like you come off like that very often, and you were just warned about it the other day. Get some anger management or just stay off the internet.

....And YES, it snows in Michigan in the winter. Get use to it. Don't want to drive to work in it fine.....But there is no need to go all "e-thug" on your co-workers for showing up.

Christ, topics like this one and all the political ones (as well as others)...No wonder I don't come to employee section much anymore.....

• Like 1

Look here you fat fuck ! Ya, we all figured out that it snows in Mi, so what ! When you have school closings, closed roads, etc.... Ah fuck you ! I dont even know why I'm letting some fucking asshole with the name like Fat Andy Um piss me off. Let me just say this and thats it... FUCK YOU DICKHEAD .....hope you get your fat ass stuck in a ditch and you starve !

wow. at least I came up with my own screen name, alex rodriguez.

yo la tengo.

• Like 1

Then he will be Skinny Andy :lol2: LMFAO

• Like 2

Dayshift always whines and cries about everything it's funny how C crew came in during it work 10 hours and still made it home. If you are posting on the Internet about it you had ample time to get up a little earlier and go. If you choose not to then you should use pt or a vacation day. It's that simple you have a choice to either go in or stay home.

• Like 1

Sounds like a few people have some NUTS here. Bout time. I took the day off too.

And I want to know whats living 50 miles away have to do with anything. I personally know about 10 people that live 50 miles away from their plant because of the company sending them to other plants and fucking them sideways on flow backs, why sell your house and move cause you don't live 10 minutes from the plant. Whoever said that is a fuck.

Oh and BTW does anyone watch the news lately?

Do you see how there is a world uprising right now which started with Egypt?

Bob King better change his ways, I said this last year and I know it's going to happen, were going to be protesting against our own union, they keep taking and taking and not giving anything back!.

It's going to come a day when we protest against our own union not strike against the company. As sure as I'm sitting here it's going to happen.

We need better pay, better treatment, fair representation by our union and that is not happening.

It started with the world leader of Egypt stepping down, it spread over to Iran and Lybia, now it's in our own country in Wisconsin. First the teacher's union, next it will be the UAW.

This union better hit the table real hard, or come contract time, were all going to be looking for the removal of some jobs up at the top!. Frog King is the first to go!.

have a nice day.

Edited by sanduskyman
  • Like 2

Sounds like a few people have some NUTS here. Bout time. I took the day off too.

And I want to know whats living 50 miles away have to do with anything. I personally know about 10 people that live 50 miles away from their plant because of the company sending them to other plants and fucking them sideways on flow backs, why sell your house and move cause you don't live 10 minutes from the plant. Whoever said that is a fuck.

Oh and BTW does anyone watch the news lately?

Do you see how there is a world uprising right now which started with Egypt?

Bob King better change his ways, I said this last year and I know it's going to happen, were going to be protesting against our own union, they keep taking and taking and not giving anything back!.

It's going to come a day when we protest against our own union not strike against the company. As sure as I'm sitting here it's going to happen.

We need better pay, better treatment, fair representation by our union and that is not happening.

It started with the world leader of Egypt stepping down, it spread over to Iran and Lybia, now it's in our own country in Wisconsin. First the teacher's union, next it will be the UAW.

This union better hit the table real hard, or come contract time, were all going to be looking for the removal of some jobs up at the top!. Frog King is the first to go!.

have a nice day.

Wow, do you really think that the UAW is the one taking from you? Last I checked the company would take everything away from you if they could. What we need to do is make sure that the company is striving and healthy and then get back some of the things that we gave up to save our jobs. We have lost over 40,000 jobs in the past 6 years. Do you think that the UAW did this? If we do nothing we will be around 34000 this time next year. We can demand $80 dollar an hour jobs and hold the company's feet to the fire, but at the end of the day if they have to source out most of the work because they couldn't afford the $80 dollar jobs then what good did we do. We have kept a tough line in the past but we did so while losing over 40,000 good paying jobs. We need to do our parts and get out in the streets to help get candidates in office that support the working families of American and to also help organize shops that take advantage of their workers. The UAW is not just about the Big 3, it is about improving the way of living for all working families. I would just ask, have you done your part to help? Go to rally's, get out in the street to help get candidates elected, talk to people about our movement, this is how we get power. This isn't going to happen over a message board! Every organization has flaws, our problem is that we do not organize together, we would rather blame our problems on each other instead of the company! Ruether and members in the past took to the streets agains corporations, politicians for big business, working families.....not to fight against our own organization. Solidairity brothers and sisters. Lend a hand in helping save a movement!

• Like 1