2012 Titanium pictures

Detroit Mustang

Me too...I ordered my kona blue titanium hatch...on January 18th...built May 2nd and I still don't have it. I'm not very happy with Ford right now. Tomorrow will be 4 months exactly...thats too long. I don't care what anyone says.

Based on a lot of feedback from others here, some ordered as early as November if I remember correctly and just got their within the past 2-3 weeks it seems. Even built on May 2nd, from others, it seems your still well within standard delivery time frames there, unfortunately. I imagine you must be :banghead: by now!

Me too...I ordered my kona blue titanium hatch...on January 18th...built May 2nd and I still don't have it. I'm not very happy with Ford right now. Tomorrow will be 4 months exactly...thats too long. I don't care what anyone says.

You're not the only one. Ordered Jan. 13th here...built May 5th...still no ETA.

Ordered Nov. 10, 2010. Build date tomorrow - May 19, 2011.

ETA: who knows?

Reason for delay: parts availability? dealer priority? scheduling process? Who knows?

Saw a post a few minutes ago about rail shipping and the problems therein. Agree that when you're dealing with the railroads, that presents another dimension.....

Mine should come by truck but, again, who knows?

Saw a post a few minutes ago about rail shipping and the problems therein. Agree that when you're dealing with the railroads, that presents another dimension.....

Mine should come by truck but, again, who knows?

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located in relation to Dearborn? I posted about the rail shipping issues with information I received from the Ford account manager I go through for my corporation, and if your more than a few hundred miles from Dearborn, your car, unfortunately, will spend some time on a rail. :angry2:

If you don't mind me asking, where are you located in relation to Dearborn? I posted about the rail shipping issues with information I received from the Ford account manager I go through for my corporation, and if your more than a few hundred miles from Dearborn, your car, unfortunately, will spend some time on a rail. :angry2:

Located in Eastern Tennessee. Past experience with ordering cars that are built in Michigan is that they come down I-75 by truck - only about an 8-hour trip. Not aware of any rail station closer than Atlanta were cars could be off-loaded and then "trucked." But, things could have changed....

Located in Eastern Tennessee. Past experience with ordering cars that are built in Michigan is that they come down I-75 by truck - only about an 8-hour trip. Not aware of any rail station closer than Atlanta were cars could be off-loaded and then "trucked." But, things could have changed....

1918+US+railroad+map+2.png

Plenty of rail lines between you and dearborn. But you may still be correct. If it is my truck the whole way, thats probably a good thing for you, as its easier to make your location either the first drop off or one of the last on delivery routes. But who the heck knows!

Edited by Nkempf01

1918+US+railroad+map+2.png

Plenty of rail lines between you and dearborn. But you may still be correct. If it is my truck the whole way, thats probably a good thing for you, as its easier to make your location either the first drop off or one of the last on delivery routes. But who the heck knows!

I stand corrected. Talked to my dealer today and he says cars from Detroit to his dealership go by rail to a "mixing yard," usually in Kentucky, and are loaded on trailers, with other makes, for truck delivery to this area.

• Like 1

Here are the photos I just took today at the dealer. The car's getting prepped and having remote start installed Monday, and I pick it up Monday afternoon!

2012%20Focus%20Titanium%20Kona%20Blue%20before%20dealer%20prep.20110521-3.jpg

2012%20Focus%20Titanium%20Kona%20Blue%20before%20dealer%20prep.20110521-1.jpg

2012%20Focus%20Titanium%20Kona%20Blue%20before%20dealer%20prep.20110521-2.jpg

That would probably kill me having it sit there, knowing its so close, but you don't have it yet!

That would probably kill me having it sit there, knowing its so close, but you don't have it yet!

It did to some degree, but then again, I live only 1.5 hours from the factory, and it was there for more than three weeks after it was built, which drove me even more nuts!

Here are the photos I just took today at the dealer. The car's getting prepped and having remote start installed Monday, and I pick it up Monday afternoon!

2012%20Focus%20Titanium%20Kona%20Blue%20before%20dealer%20prep.20110521-3.jpg

2012%20Focus%20Titanium%20Kona%20Blue%20before%20dealer%20prep.20110521-1.jpg

2012%20Focus%20Titanium%20Kona%20Blue%20before%20dealer%20prep.20110521-2.jpg

Looks great! I'm thinking you ordered my car exactly...not sure about what options you have besides the obvious 18" wheels...titanium package and MFT...but it definitely looks the same. Getting mine in a few hours!

I picked up my Red Candy sedan on Saturday! It's a base Titanium besides the paint option. So far so good!

(I'm a bit of a noob here, can someone explain how to insert pictures inline with the text? Or, let me know if there's a FAQ somewhere that I missed. Thanks)

I have no idea about your pic question but that's a beautiful car. I like the second pic of a Titanium Focus in front of the titanium SR71. Is that #17959, the "big tail"?

I have no idea about your pic question but that's a beautiful car. I like the second pic of a Titanium Focus in front of the titanium SR71. Is that #17959, the "big tail"?

Yep, its the SR-71 at the USAF Armament Museum at Eglin AFB. (Better picture of the airplane SR-71 )

Yep, its the SR-71 at the USAF Armament Museum at Eglin AFB. (Better picture of the airplane SR-71 )

Cool. I live near the Virginia Aviation Museum where tail # 17968 resides out front next to the last F-14 to trap on a carrier. You've made me think about heading over there for a pic with mine. I guess that will have to wait for me to wash it again after my wife gets back with it.

Hello, Just joined here when I ran across this site and though id post some pics of my new white titanium hatch. So far the car is awesome, just put over 1k miles (been averaging 25 in city and 35 on hilly roads). I was really sad to sell my 2000 twilight blue zx3, but the transition to the '012 has been great

the whole set can be seen here..

5747941724_1a2ee632e5_b.jpg

5747394433_1fe6595327_b.jpg

5747394855_7975e06fe4_z.jpg

5747395271_8eed5cb660_b.jpg

5747943136_8786ea3453_b.jpg

5747396759_7f9cb5446a_b.jpg

5747944722_838ffed94e_b.jpg

5747397835_a546c00804_b.jpg

5747946126_755a455706_b.jpg

5747402365_31182d5ed8_b.jpg

• Like 1

Hello, Just joined here when I ran across this site and though id post some pics of my new white titanium hatch. So far the car is awesome, just put over 1k miles (been averaging 25 in city and 35 on hilly roads). I was really sad to sell my 2000 twilight blue zx3, but the transition to the '012 has been great

the whole set can be seen here..

5747941724_1a2ee632e5_b.jpg

Looks fantastic. Pretty much what I ordered, but with the moonroof, too. I've got about one more week of waiting... :waiting:

:play: