Jackets

Leave it to Ford/UAW to give us a jacket in the summer. :nonono:

Why not take all that money and buy a couple of the plants that were closed down to make frisbes or Tonka trucks or something and put people back to f-ing work or create 8.00 an hour jobs. Something is better then nothing. Here is a better idea, lets start copying products and selling them over in China, they do it with us with no fair tariffs.

I need another Jacket like I need a hole in my head.

Here's an idea, take that money (your 50 million dollar nickel fund) that you embezzle from to go to Vegas, and pay it back to the membership (the workers that deserve it). Consider it a UAW membership "Payback Bonus" for being such a good worker.

Edited by kitten
  • Like 1

Has anyone received theirs yet?

We were told they would be in sometime in April or May and here it is June and nothing yet.

saline was told they can pick theirs up june 13th and june 15th in the cafeteria 6am-6pm----we really need them now that its 80+degrees everday thanks tom kanitz this is the best thing youve done while ive been at 892 keep up the good work

• Like 1

Why not take all that money and buy a couple of the plants that were closed down to make frisbes or Tonka trucks or something and put people back to f-ing work or create 8.00 an hour jobs. Something is better then nothing. Here is a better idea, lets start copying products and selling them over in China, they do it with us with no fair tariffs.

I need another Jacket like I need a hole in my head.

Here's an idea, take that money (your 50 million dollar nickel fund) that you embezzle from to go to Vegas, and pay it back to the membership (the workers that deserve it). Consider it a UAW membership "Payback Bonus" for being such a good worker.