Bonus Amount

uaw12

I heard this year the company wants to get it in the contract that the pole barn at Saline gets torn down cause to many rumors come from there.

Oh God no............ Don't tear the barn down..... Please, I plead... Not the barn

We will have no sources for all of these rumors

NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!

Damn straight. but that just shows how our political leaders of both parties fail us. options should be taxed as income or bonus should should be taxed at gains rate.

I'm emailing Mullaly to tell him that stock options are a better choice tax wise for me, so i'd like all my bonus grievence profit sharing in options like he gets.

Like he'd fucking care.

Let me know how that works out for ya.

I saw Mark at Comerica bank last week making a withdraw, they gave him a certified bank check, and I was sitting near the door waiting to be seen by a loan officer. As Mark walked buy me he dropped the check and I picked it up for him, and saw the amount on it, it said 5,000,000.00 on it. He said thanks for getting that for him. I told him I worked for Ford and wish I could get a check like that and he smiled and told me that I have to work for it.

What an asshole.

So when I got to the teller window, I asked the lady if she knew who that was, and she said no, I told her that was Mark Fields from Ford the leader of the America's (whatever that means), and she smiled and told me he comes in all the time.

I have heard Bill Gates would lose money if he stopped to pick up a $1,000 bill. Mark certainly would have to be concerned for the same reason. I figure you saved him about a grand.

Send him a bill.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

I saw Mark at Comerica bank last week making a withdraw, they gave him a certified bank check, and I was sitting near the door waiting to be seen by a loan officer. As Mark walked buy me he dropped the check and I picked it up for him, and saw the amount on it, it said 5,000,000.00 on it. He said thanks for getting that for him. I told him I worked for Ford and wish I could get a check like that and he smiled and told me that I have to work for it.

What an asshole.

So when I got to the teller window, I asked the lady if she knew who that was, and she said no, I told her that was Mark Fields from Ford the leader of the America's (whatever that means), and she smiled and told me he comes in all the time.

Yeah, you're at CAP but banking at Comerica in Dearborn huh, Chucky? Nice story though. Almost, I mean ALMOST believable.