International Reps pay raise

hal jordan

When UAW V.P. Jimmy Settles was asked if they got a raise ,he just smiled & sat down,he never answered the question.This disrespect to that member & every other UAW-ford member is unacceptable.These reps are so far disconnected to the members on the floor that they openly laugh @ the member.Our VEBA was given a committment of 15.4 BILLION in 2007' by the company & was only vested w/ 6 BILLION,we are left w/ a 9 BILLION DOLLAR debt.....not one active member should consider this contract a good thing!!

When UAW V.P. Jimmy Settles was asked if they got a raise ,he just smiled & sat down,he never answered the question.This disrespect to that member & every other UAW-ford member is unacceptable.These reps are so far disconnected to the members on the floor that they openly laugh @ the member.Our VEBA was given a committment of 15.4 BILLION in 2007' by the company & was only vested w/ 6 BILLION,we are left w/ a 9 BILLION DOLLAR debt.....not one active member should consider this contract a good thing!!

Jimmy, should go back to the bargaining table and get us a real contract.

I agree this contract sucks, but keep this in mind. Voting NO does NOT remove any of the UAW bargaining team, AND if this contract is not ratified, you will have the same incompetent knuckleheads negotiating for us again. We have seen what they have done so far ( 2 modifications and this contract), do you honestly expect them to become good bargainers over night and get us the contract we truly deserve? Just food for thought.

• Like 1

When I googled your email, iam2tier, I came up with a bunch of websites advertising the website 995 Sunglasses dot COM. When I looked up who was registered as the owner of that sight??? Chucky Fitch.

Thanks for your support though. I look forward to a big shipment of sunglasses from you in support of the UAW brothers and sisters who are out on strike. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT. Didn't you get fired? Go sell sunglasses on the off ramp like the POS you are, and stop getting on here and saying stupid shit.

let the people who actually HAVE A STAKE in this do the talking, not your fired ass. YES or NO, only people who actually get PAID by FORD should be on here talking about this. Not your dumb ass.

Section 3. The salaries of the International President, International Secretary-Treasurer, International Vice Presidents and International Executive Board Members in full for services rendered by each of said officers shall be the following sums:

International President, one hundred and fifty-three thousand, two hundred and forty-eight dollars and twenty-nine cents ($153,248.29) per annum.

International Secretary-Treasurer, one hundred and forty-two thousand, eighty dollars and eighty-seven cents ($142,080.87) per annum.

International Vice Presidents, one hundred and thirty-seven thousand, seven hundred and eighteen dollars and fifty-nine cents ($137,718.59) per annum.

International Executive Board Members, one hundred and twenty-six thousand, five hundred and fifty-one dollars and thirteen cents cents ($126,551.13) per annum.

I agree this contract sucks, but keep this in mind. Voting NO does NOT remove any of the UAW bargaining team, AND if this contract is not ratified, you will have the same incompetent knuckleheads negotiating for us again. We have seen what they have done so far ( 2 modifications and this contract), do you honestly expect them to become good bargainers over night and get us the contract we truly deserve? Just food for thought.

No I really don't think they will become good bargainers over night. That's why we vote. If they can't figure it out we do it for them, through our vote.

Section 3. The salaries of the International President, International Secretary-Treasurer, International Vice Presidents and International Executive Board Members in full for services rendered by each of said officers shall be the following sums:

International President, one hundred and fifty-three thousand, two hundred and forty-eight dollars and twenty-nine cents ($153,248.29) per annum.

International Secretary-Treasurer, one hundred and forty-two thousand, eighty dollars and eighty-seven cents ($142,080.87) per annum.

International Vice Presidents, one hundred and thirty-seven thousand, seven hundred and eighteen dollars and fifty-nine cents ($137,718.59) per annum.

International Executive Board Members, one hundred and twenty-six thousand, five hundred and fifty-one dollars and thirteen cents cents ($126,551.13) per annum.

Maybe they should tell us what kind of raise they will be getting?? What kind of concessions have been taken? Why on earth the U.A.W. membership can't have a vote for and against them? Convention delegates, are you kidding me?? They don't want to lose their jobs if they vote the people above out!!

At a recent chat n vote meeting Jimmy Settles said he makes 162,000 dollars a year(someone ask that question),I think you have old numbers ,they voted themselves 10 percent raise last year .Plus traveling expenses.Thats just one Iuaw member ,does anybody know how many IUAW members their are ,if plants closed 2007 to now shouldn't have IUAW been reduced too ,I remember about 7years i printed a list and it was 9 pages long all making 6 digit amount ,is there a place to look up their salary and who they represent.

Edited by itsmeuaw
  • Like 1

I think its a good contract under the circumstances of a long recession that we are still in.The company has promised 6 billion dollars of investment and 12 thousand new jobs.6 grand signing bonus etc.etc.Okay throw it away and lets hit the pavement.Well see if Ford cant move some of that investment overseas and we will see if the public is on our side and we will hurt Ford profits and future profit sharing and we can all stand in the bread line down at the local.All I want to know is for what?Give me 3 rallying points.10 grand signing bonus-----end of two tier----fully funded Veba---retirees get profit sharing?I dont think we can hold out as long as Ford can,not in this economy.As soon as we strike we start losing $$$$$ and will be too scared to spend a dime so dont think you`re going on vacation.To think that I have been working under an AWS for years all to help Ford make profits,which then got invested in Michigan Assembly only to have Michigan Assembly vote NO on an otherwise decent contract because they dont want an AWS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Fatso

There's a lot of perks they get on top of all that money.