SRP VOTES IT DOWN

srpvoter

Sheldon Rd Plant Votes it down:

381 Yes 48%

497 No 52 %

Old news. Dont know why you are posting it now.

Current vote totals;

yes 56% (8577)

no 44% (6710)

I don't think any other results are coming in tonight. Tomorrow local 600 may report. They start counting ballots around noon.

SRP has about 900 workers (2 shifts), many didn't vote.. Give or take some.

I don't know with 2nd tier/temps some being laid off in many of the plants for over 90 days how their votes can be a yes vote. this isn't right.

Edited by srpvoter

SRP has about 900 workers (2 shifts), many didn't vote.. Give or take some.

I don't know with 2nd tier/temps some being laid off in many of the plants for over 90 days how their votes can be a yes vote. this isn't right.

Look asswipe. I work at SRP. It doesnt have anything close to 900 employees. And there are still 3 shifts, though not in many depts. You are seeing about 300 imaginary people. And we didnt have a trailer this yr. And voting was in classroom B off of the main aisle. 5 different ballots. NO shit.......

• Like 1

Look asswipe. I work at SRP. It doesnt have anything close to 900 employees. And there are still 3 shifts, though not in many depts. You are seeing about 300 imaginary people. And we didnt have a trailer this yr. And voting was in classroom B off of the main aisle. 5 different ballots. NO shit.......

Well something is fishy because we are not to vote in the plant or on company property and you voted iin the plant? Well if you did that is against the law and bylaws.

Well something is fishy because we are not to vote in the plant or on company property and you voted iin the plant? Well if you did that is against the law and bylaws.

This is not against laws and bylaws unless they are local specific. This issue was covered in a different thread. But, as always, thanks for spreading BS and misinformation, Chuckie.

Oh well It wouldnt have been the 1st time. Jerry Carson and his girlfriend Allsion Hugg runs this place as they see fit. I wouldnt be surprised if Jerry get a job on Honsingers lap once SRP gets closed.

Checkmate! LMAO! :shades:

Sheldon Rd Plant Votes it down:

381 Yes 48%

497 No 52 %

CONGRATULATION GOES OUT TO FORD AND IUAW YOU OFFICIALLY DIVIDED UNION LOOK HOW CLOSED THE VOTING IS ,IF THIS WAS A GOOD CONTRACT IN WOULD HAVE PASS EASILY ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GIVE SENOR WORKER SOMETHINGS BACK ,MAYBE JUST COLA ,BUT KNOW YOU TOOK CARE OF THAT NEW HIRE YOU HIRE THREE DAYS BEFORE ELECTIONS $5000 SIGNING BONUS AND 20% RAISES .WE THE WORKERS WHO BEEN HERE 25 YEARS GET EXTRA 1000 DOLLARS SETTLEMENT BONUS ,WHICH I BELIEVE ,THE RULING ON NOV 17 WILL SAY YOU SETTLE FOR 1000 DOLLARS CASE DISMISSED ,NO RAISES FOR THE RETIREE FIRST TIME EVER WHEN A NEW CONTRACT WAS OFFER AND LOWEST OF THE LOWEST YOU TOOK THEIR 700 DOLLARS CHRISTMAS BONUS AWAY ,THEY ARE ON FIXED INCOME AND ALOT COUNTED ON THAT LITTLE MONEY TO BUY THEIR GRANDKIDS PRESENTS,BAH HUBUG FORD MOTOR N YOUR BOUGHT IUAW UNION.

CONGRATULATION GOES OUT TO FORD AND IUAW YOU OFFICIALLY DIVIDED UNION LOOK HOW CLOSED THE VOTING IS ,IF THIS WAS A GOOD CONTRACT IN WOULD HAVE PASS EASILY ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GIVE SENOR WORKER SOMETHINGS BACK ,MAYBE JUST COLA ,BUT KNOW YOU TOOK CARE OF THAT NEW HIRE YOU HIRE THREE DAYS BEFORE ELECTIONS $5000 SIGNING BONUS AND 20% RAISES .WE THE WORKERS WHO BEEN HERE 25 YEARS GET EXTRA 1000 DOLLARS SETTLEMENT BONUS ,WHICH I BELIEVE ,THE RULING ON NOV 17 WILL SAY YOU SETTLE FOR 1000 DOLLARS CASE DISMISSED ,NO RAISES FOR THE RETIREE FIRST TIME EVER WHEN A NEW CONTRACT WAS OFFER AND LOWEST OF THE LOWEST YOU TOOK THEIR 700 DOLLARS CHRISTMAS BONUS AWAY ,THEY ARE ON FIXED INCOME AND ALOT COUNTED ON THAT LITTLE MONEY TO BUY THEIR GRANDKIDS PRESENTS,BAH HUBUG FORD MOTOR N YOUR BOUGHT IUAW UNION.

It is indeed a real shame knowing our union is selling us out to the company... Amen brother.. My father is retired, I have friends retired from SRP and they were counting on that money. Those chairmans that count on the seniors vote come election time won't get it. They will no longer show up to support the union either at union meetings, my father says he's not going to any more union meetings or giving any donations to the the nickle fund or CAP whatever the hell it's called.

The seniors got screwed, I hope the union can work 4 more years and tolerate us in their ears about this deal cause everytime I see them idiots in the isle way I'm going to raise my hand at them and waive and say thanks for the rotten deal you promoted.

I will bet you a week's paycheck that if it passes you'll hear union people admit it was a bad deal but they were forced to promote it to save their jobs.

And yes Jerry will get a nice place on Honsinger the ass kisser's lap.. Good going Eddie boy, you and your chronies down at the region did a good job. Hope you keep getting that 130k per year..

I bet this contract doesn't pass in 2016

Edited by srpvoter

Chuckie gets slammed again. That's some funny shit right there. Loser keeps coming back. Be careful he might sic the 995sunglasses legal department on you lol.

How about the ford workers who are on long term lay-off they get nothing,and a 3 week temp.gets $5000.,this is bullshit!

The UAW membership can sign a petition to elect it's top IUAW leaders, all they have to do is get 51% of the 41,000 workers to sign it. Once it is signed and if they don't change the election laws, then a lawyer can come in and with the NLRB can sue the union to change the election laws.

Bob king and settles should be sent packing for the contract that's about to be forced on us.

Notice how Chucky doesn't even respond to people calling him out any more? He's calling people idiots in his posts but I guess he doesn't own a mirror. He is clearly in need of or off his meds.

Hey Fitch, go back to your raunchy sister pics blog and your XXXwebmaster forums you hang out on.

If that's really his sister, my bet is that Chuckie has incestuous fantasies about her. In fact, I think he has to be a real pervert to have that blog to begin with, even if it's not his sister.