IUAW IS WORKING FOR YOU!

itsmeuaw

The site wouldnt let me upload it but its on the IUAW Facebook page in photos, of a Homeless Mother and her baby asleep on the sidewalk with a comment from Ronald R James " Turning down this contract could result in self imposed union busting. Lets not foll ourselves in thinking that scabs will not be used in case of a strike. Vote for the contract."

That is a pathetic,dispicable,disgusting,low down,shameful,embarrasing thing for our leaders to use such a photo to persuade us to vote yes.

Very humiliating for that mother and baby first of all and using it to strong arm us and a scare tactic as if this is what us and our families would become if we didnt vote yes. My family seen this and told me about it and my parents was disgusted . I had to try and explain to my child when I was asked how come your union would do such a thing with tears in her eyes.

Is this what our leaders have become?? I have it saved so if you (IUAW) tries to delete it like you didnt do it,too bad it will not work. This is going to be posted all over the internet. If I was that Mother I would sue the shit out of the IUAW for such humiliation and exploitation of their less fortunate and homeless life for them to use it to strong arm their membership to vote a certain way and that is illegal.

All i believe is us to have the right to vote either way we want without our leaders strong arming and using scare tactics and using threats and things like this photo to persuade their membership to vote a certain way. Its immoral and most of all illegal.

I think we should have the right to vote for our International President,vice president and all reps. The communist way they do of whoever is next in line for the throne and them picking whoever they decide to bring up to international needs to stop.. Just my opinion.... And this post is just something I needed to vent from the feeling I had after seeing this pic and statement. I hope I havent offended anyone on my statement.

• Like 3

The site wouldnt let me upload it but its on the IUAW Facebook page in photos, of a Homeless Mother and her baby asleep on the sidewalk with a comment from Ronald R James " Turning down this contract could result in self imposed union busting. Lets not foll ourselves in thinking that scabs will not be used in case of a strike. Vote for the contract."

That is a pathetic,dispicable,disgusting,low down,shameful,embarrasing thing for our leaders to use such a photo to persuade us to vote yes.

Very humiliating for that mother and baby first of all and using it to strong arm us and a scare tactic as if this is what us and our families would become if we didnt vote yes. My family seen this and told me about it and my parents was disgusted . I had to try and explain to my child when I was asked how come your union would do such a thing with tears in her eyes.

Is this what our leaders have become?? I have it saved so if you (IUAW) tries to delete it like you didnt do it,too bad it will not work. This is going to be posted all over the internet. If I was that Mother I would sue the shit out of the IUAW for such humiliation and exploitation of their less fortunate and homeless life for them to use it to strong arm their membership to vote a certain way and that is illegal.

All i believe is us to have the right to vote either way we want without our leaders strong arming and using scare tactics and using threats and things like this photo to persuade their membership to vote a certain way. Its immoral and most of all illegal.

I think we should have the right to vote for our International President,vice president and all reps. The communist way they do of whoever is next in line for the throne and them picking whoever they decide to bring up to international needs to stop.. Just my opinion.... And this post is just something I needed to vent from the feeling I had after seeing this pic and statement. I hope I havent offended anyone on my statement.

I just wonder if they are going to reopen the contract for the International Reps and take back the Raises they will be recieving in there seperate contract??????????

• Like 4

I am embarassed to be associated with the IUAW leaders King/Settles. It has been a joke the way the said "it is a great contract and speaks for itself" and would have no problems being passed but as soon as things looked to not be going their way they throw out threats towards the membership which is a joke. We are now represented by leaders who are in bed with the company and more concerned with company profits then thier own membership...except for getting dues up thur membership even thought the new hires live just above the poverty line. It's a proud day to be a UAW member. I must admit I am happy with the local leadership here at KTP....but on the national level I can't tell the difference between the union and the company.

• Like 5

I am embarassed to be associated with the IUAW leaders King/Settles. It has been a joke the way the said "it is a great contract and speaks for itself" and would have no problems being passed but as soon as things looked to not be going their way they throw out threats towards the membership which is a joke. We are now represented by leaders who are in bed with the company and more concerned with company profits then thier own membership...except for getting dues up thur membership even thought the new hires live just above the poverty line. It's a proud day to be a UAW member. I must admit I am happy with the local leadership here at KTP....but on the national level I can't tell the difference between the union and the company.

I feel the same about KCAP's leadership these guys did a good job answering questions some answers was not what I expected or even wanted to hear... tell me the truth and I'm with ya

The only gripe I have with IUAW is they could have done a better job getting the facts out and one thing sticking my mind is lose the media they get ratings by keeping the pot stirred :stirpot:

Thank You to the Local 249 leadership and IUAW Bargaining Team

KCAP 90.2% YES

• Like 2

I feel the same about KCAP's leadership these guys did a good job answering questions some answers was not what I expected or even wanted to hear... tell me the truth and I'm with ya

The only gripe I have with IUAW is they could have done a better job getting the facts out and one thing sticking my mind is lose the media they get ratings by keeping the pot stirred :stirpot:

Thank You to the Local 249 leadership and IUAW Bargaining Team

KCAP 90.2% YES

Chicago ASSBLY AND CHICAGO Stamping 90.3% NO

IUAW AND COMPANY ARE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK ,LOOK HOW DIVIDED WE LOOK ,WAIT UNTIL THE 2016 NEW HIRES WILL BE VOTED THEMSELVES A RAISE WITH THE NEW CONTRACT AND 28 DOLLARS WILL HAVE TO DROP DOWN TO THEIR PAY SCALE OR RETIRE IF THEY HAVE THE YEARS .

Edited by itsmeuaw
  • Like 3

You are so right. We all said this would happen, more lower seniority people would be voting this shit in because they would be offered more by the IUAW, their numbers will grow and anything that a veteran loyal employee asks for will always and forever be "off the table". The IUAW knows that most high seniority people would be rooting for the lower waged earner while the lower waged earner probably only cares about themselves right now. Can you blame them with those near poverty wages?? In a few weeks we will discover what raises both management and the IUAW will get and still most won't care. More profits for the company on the backs of near poverty wage earners and yep the IUAW is o.k. with this!!

• Like 2

If we do not figure out a way to have a direct vote on our IUAW reps we will all be working for entry level wages within 10 years.

• Like 4

you are so right. where is the USA can they put someone in power without a vote.......UAW...needs to change.

• Like 1

63% of us didnt see the video and we still voted yes! So much for that. To all of you who is unhappy go an get a job at a transplant, there they dont even vote on a contract. Try that out. The contract is passed so stop crying an do your job!!!!

63% of us didnt see the video and we still voted yes! So much for that. To all of you who is unhappy go an get a job at a transplant, there they dont even vote on a contract. Try that out. The contract is passed so stop crying an do your job!!!!

STFU and drink some more kool-aid!

• Like 1

There is no bigger turn off than to hear that kind of language coming off the lips of a young woman! You are a beautiful woman and I know that you do not need to use that type of wicked verbage to express yourself.

Rest assured; you deserve every word.

Edited by Foxinsox
  • Like 1