3rd shift or crew @ MAP

MTP'er

3- Crew get it !

Plants have been doing AWS schedules for 25 years or more to justify product commitments and job security.

Running a plant on 1 or 2 shifts equals less profit margin, less profit margin equals less job security and profit sharing, less profit margins make Ford Motor Company look to lower waged markets like Canada and Mexico.

You are lucky to have product and a plant that produces vehicle people want.

Educate yourself------ Diarrhea mouth, you should be thankful you are going on 3 shifts, unlike most locations that have to worry about survival

Crawl back under your rock and thank the Lord the UAW negotiated product to support you for years to come

Well, pardon me Armstrong,

Mr.or Ms. Armstrong sorry, if I ruffled any of your pretty little feathers, or if I bumped one of your sore spots......

So highly educated as you are, you already know us uneducated, subterranean dwelling, Cubs fans tend to ramble ..... incoherently.

As uneducated as I am, I will try to appreciate your lesson on how Ford makes their profit margin and how I should know that equals getting profit sharing. But, your reference to Ford doing AWS for 25 years, leaves this uneducated shit talker a little lost. I know you knew that because this dummy can`t think, like you....

Is that enough name calling for you Armstrong? The only one I think I left out was "hater", you tend to through that out too. But, I just couldn`t work it in, (hater) mainly because I can`t even pretend to be one.

Believe it or not, my post you found so irritating was targeted at helping my sisters and brothers (they do read posts here) realize we are not the only UAW Local going through all this misinformation. "For my CAP sisters and brother", you might have missed that being a speed reader.

We at CAP have members bidding on operations on the 3rd crew and then realizing the 3rd crew dosen`t pay the 3rd "shifts" 10% shift premium. There are those that ask questions to be as educated as possible,before making the move to another operation or "crew". Then there are those that would like to know something about bumping and recall rights. And then the term that can make any of our elected officials get a little more than tongue tied, REDUCTION IN FORCE....

Seems we at CAP have come up short with the guidance and creditable advice to move into some of the most life changing decisions we all will be forced to make. If I reply to it once I reply to it many times in the same way, think of your families, your health most of all yourself when making these decisions.

Dam it, Dam it.... there goes that uneducated, shit talker from CAP... sorry Mr.or Ms. Armstrong.... One thing for sure Armstrong I am thankful for the UAW (maybe not blind faith) and I do thank the Great Spirit, not for Ford`s profit margin but, all those UAW brothers and sisters that do ALL the labor that puts the profit sharing check in our pockets.

Armstrong, I may be totally wrong (not the first time) about this but, are you a member of or have family and/or friends of a closing plant? If that's the case, check out Chicago... not a bad place to raise kids (and become Cubs fans) and the best collage in the nation right next door in West Lafayette In.

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

Armstrong,

At over 800 more views, than that equality in sacrifice post, more than the members at CAP are watching and reading this post. (Howdy Solid House) :shades:

You have to admit that means something. Maybe, some local ( the few with a local agreement) will stand up and put something in their local agreement to give their members some form of help and/or equality in sacrifice when it comes to this 3 Crew thing.

Can the local language mold and/or modify the master agreement, to the local`s situations, as long as not to come in conflict? Chrysler seems to have had the IUAW fight and won to up hold Plant seniority, boy that would come in real handy now at Ford..... hey, is plant seniority a locally agreed on issue?

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

Well, pardon me Armstrong,

Armstrong, I may be totally wrong (not the first time) about this but, are you a member of or have family and/or friends of a closing plant? If that's the case, check out Chicago... not a bad place to raise kids (and become Cubs fans) and the best collage in the nation right next door in West Lafayette In.

Decker

1 of the 1788

Not closing but not the windfall of investment that has gone into CAP, MAP, DTP, LAP, all with 3 crews or starting 3 crews. These investments and additional shifts are crucial to the rest of us in the system. We can only hope the UAW has the ability to get the remaining plants enough investment to get 3 crew agreements like the above mentioned.

As much as you complain about the 3 crew its really a good problem to have. Your future is secure for years to come.

I guess thats what irritates me is the UAW negotiates all of this investment at CAP and many of us at 1 and 2 shift operations only wish we had your "problem" of volume and adding a shift.

You have been blessed in your futures while the rest of us hang on and hope we can gain product commitments in 2015 so we too can get 3 crews

Seems your efforts would be better served helping your co-workers on the floor, through gate information or actually supporting your local leadership instead of inciting division and hatred (there I said it).

Your incoherent rants on here do nothing but confuse me to be quite honest but the message I get is that you are against 3 crews.

A blessing not recognized is a sad circumstance

• Like 3

Rainbow Trk...

I image your concerns about accepting high seniority workers from plants is a concern for a lot of workers, you're one of the few willing to express those concerns, but relax it is what it is.

There are always people who have it worse so cheer up... Be glad you're not a welder, tinknocker, or M/R in trades seems like those classifications are going the way of the gunnie you brought up in an earlier post.... You should be safe on production, with 95 seniority or whatever. you should be in good shape... My2 cents have a good one.

• Like 2

Your in for a culture shock or slugs dont come here, we wont carry you. Come to DTP you whiners.You have only been in one plant and have no idea what other places are like. You couldnt handle it. There are brothers and sisters that have had to re-locate their entire lives and families from Norfolk or where ever else. You people are the ones in for a culture shock. The people coming, and oh they are coming, have been to 4 and 5 different plants and have had to deal with different locals, rules and management. They dont give a rats ass if you like it or not!

Your in for a culture shock or slugs dont come here, we wont carry you. Come to DTP you whiners.You have only been in one plant and have no idea what other places are like. You couldnt handle it. There are brothers and sisters that have had to re-locate their entire lives and families from Norfolk or where ever else. You people are the ones in for a culture shock. The people coming, and oh they are coming, have been to 4 and 5 different plants and have had to deal with different locals, rules and management. They dont give a rats ass if you like it or not!

Sounds a little like Women Behind Bars..... or the Bad Girls of Cell block C :huh:

But, to a little less amusing topic. Sure, going to be interesting when the District Committee Persons have to tell their members on "A" crew, Sunday will be mandatory and by the way @ time and a half.

"B" crew will fulfill their mandatory overtime, on Saturday.

Appendix H.... while on an AWS.

Has any other plant on an AWS had to deal with mandatory overtime? How did that work out?

Decker

1 of the 1788

3- Crew get it !

Plants have been doing AWS schedules for 25 years or more to justify product commitments and job security.

Running a plant on 1 or 2 shifts equals less profit margin, less profit margin equals less job security and profit sharing, less profit margins make Ford Motor Company look to lower waged markets like Canada and Mexico.

You are lucky to have product and a plant that produces vehicle people want.

Educate yourself------ Diarrhea mouth, you should be thankful you are going on 3 shifts, unlike most locations that have to worry about survival

Crawl back under your rock and thank the Lord the UAW negotiated product to support you for years to come

You better educate yourself,the wages are higher in Canada than they are in the U.S,we are not a third world country!!!

Kinda harsh eh?