2013 Boss 302SX

So now all we have to wait for is the 900 hp 12 liter Camaro that's twice as good,

'cause you'll never beat Chebby......

Seriously, what a fantastic effort, I'm sure GM will come back with a reply

but I'm expecting that they will have to dig deep....

Edited by jpd80

So now all we have to wait for is the 900 hp 12 liter Camaro that's twice as good,

'cause you'll never beat Chebby......

Seriously, what a fantastic effort, I'm sure GM will come back with a reply

but I'm expecting that they will have to dig deep....

well, lets not forget it IS just a concept...but nice to see Ford isnt taking a snooze and resting on their laurels....and ALSO, Im jacked that their Cobra Jet program is supplying trickle down...always been a pet peeve of mine, why race if nothing comes from it.

well, lets not forget it IS just a concept...but nice to see Ford isnt taking a snooze and resting on their laurels....and ALSO, Im jacked that their Cobra Jet program is supplying trickle down...always been a pet peeve of mine, why race if nothing comes from it.

Hey Nascar, The 1960s just called. They wanted you to know how much they appreciate your contributions... hysterical.gif

But, it should be noted that the upgraded 5.0 they are referring to is for off-road use only. That said, my 5.0 is producing well over 500hp NA, and it passes all emissions tests... albeit, with a few unconventional upgradesshades.gif

Edited by Versa-Tech

Hey Nascar, The 1960s just called. They wanted you to know how much they appreciate your contributions... hysterical.gif

But, it should be noted that the upgraded 5.0 they are referring to is for off-road use only. That said, my 5.0 is producing well over 500hp NA, and it passes all emissions tests... albeit, with a few unconventional upgradesshades.gif

Ditto, our S/C 5.0 Falcons with a light tune are producing 460 hp at the rear wheels, enough to produce low 12s at the 1/4 mile.

The 5.0 Coyote is awesome, I sometimes wonder whether a little Bro 4.2 V8 would be possible or more correctly feasible...

Ditto, our S/C 5.0 Falcons with a light tune are producing 460 hp at the rear wheels, enough to produce low 12s at the 1/4 mile.

The 5.0 Coyote is awesome, I sometimes wonder whether a little Bro 4.2 V8 would be possible or more correctly feasible...

My best instincts say it's highly unlikely... Edited by Versa-Tech