RIGHT TO WORK STATE

Fatso

Hmm, a Link right to DPMS's website. Not one for 800ish. That's what I own, and that's what was 879 pre Obama scare. DPMS

If your foolish enough to pay DPMS retail prices go for it....

http://www.finfeatherfuroutfitters.com/

Front page of recent flyer~

Bushmaster A2 Target for $899 and a S&W M&P for $799.

Still WAY under $1200 unless you want a DCM ready gun with float tube or something non-standard. DPMS is OK and there are a lot of AR rifles to choose from and a buyers market now.

Still WAY under $1200 unless you want a DCM ready gun with float tube or something non-standard. DPMS is OK and there are a lot of AR rifles to choose from and a buyers market now.

Apparently the young man needs educated in more than just politics....LOL...

• Like 3

Like I said earlier, and before you decided to argue with me. The artificial demand for guns has driven the price off the charts, and is being fueled by the false accusations that democratic party is taking away our guns, and taxing the he'll out of ammo. I can't wait for a Republican to take office so I can buy back the guns people overpaid for for pennies on the dollar. I'm in a position to buy, while many will be selling. 4 years has nearly passed, no anti gun legislation, and people are still stupid enough to buy into the hysteria. DPMS supplies the US Military, you want junk then buy it. The same rifle cost 800ish befor the obfuscation.

Apparently the young man needs educated in more than just politics....LOL...

You ain't learned yet?

Edited by Furious1Auto

Like I said earlier, and before you decided to argue with me. The artificial demand for guns has driven the price off the charts, and is being fueled by the false accusations that democratic party is taking away our guns, and taxing the he'll out of ammo. I can't wait for a Republican to take office so I can buy back the guns people overpaid for for pennies on the dollar. I'm in a position to buy, while many will be selling. 4 years has nearly passed, no anti gun legislation, and people are still stupid enough to buy into the hysteria. DPMS supplies the US Military, you want junk then buy it. The same rifle cost 800ish befor the obfuscation.

You ain't learned yet?

I've learned that what I thought was true is true....Listen I raised 3 sons and I've heard all the BS....I know you think you have it mostly all figured out....I ask my boys...."at what age do you start to get stupid?" I try tell them that with more experience comes more knowledge ....but, sometimes it takes a "life lesson" to get them to understand....I like your style Furious....as long as you respect those of us who have been there.....

• Like 2

I've learned that what I thought was true is true....Listen I raised 3 sons and I've heard all the BS....I know you think you have it mostly all figured out....I ask my boys...."at what age do you start to get stupid?" I try tell them that with more experience comes more knowledge ....but, sometimes it takes a "life lesson" to get them to understand....I like your style Furious....as long as you respect those of us who have been there.....

Boy you don't know me at all. I work in the most fierce back biting environment imaginable. It's a floating salon. Not at all like Ford, here one wrong impression and you could be without work, if they don't like you on 1 vessel you won't return. I do not survive here because I have a lack of respect. I am humble, attentive eager to help, listen, and repect experience and authority. However, I myself have experiences, and a very good view of the big picture because I have worn so many hats, and have been on both sides of the fence. (salary/hourly) (union/non-union)

The difference at work versus Here, is that I do not have to be patient, and keep my mouth shut if I read something that is false, or politically motivated. I'm smart enough to choose my battles, and when to be tolerant. The hourly workers want me to be ships chairmen, while the management wants me on their team. I must be doing something right. Basically doesn't matter to me if I am popular, I get the job done. I know my role, and what ever my part is at the moment, I play it to the best of my ability. There is no labor dept. Here for me to whine to, I have to take care of myself. Last time I saw a grievable labor issue, I asked the chairmen what he thought, he responded with; I didn't want him here anyway. At work I have to be tolerant. On my time or when dealing with a subordinate respect is earned not given.

With your + 7000 posts its you that is the one that always has something to say or argue about. I give a rats ass what you buy or believe. Why people buy anything is their own choice and Obama not only set a record for firearm sales he swapped a historic amount of seats in the house as well. People obviously perceive something that you are missing without advertising it.

If you can read ~

(Obama is in re-election mode. He has some many problems currently he will not touch gun laws or anything to loose more votes)

http://fwd4.me/0kNm

If you think DPMS is top tier you should get out more ofter or try shooting competitively and see whats on the line that works and does not.

Good guns to get you started until you learn how to shoot better and move up.

Boy you don't know me at all. I work in the most fierce back biting environment imaginable. It's a floating salon. Not at all like Ford, here one wrong impression and you could be without work, if they don't like you on 1 vessel you won't return. I do not survive here because I have a lack of respect. I am humble, attentive eager to help, listen, and repect experience and authority. However, I myself have experiences, and a very good view of the big picture because I have worn so many hats, and have been on both sides of the fence. (salary/hourly) (union/non-union)

The difference at work versus Here, is that I do not have to be patient, and keep my mouth shut if I read something that is false, or politically motivated. I'm smart enough to choose my battles, and when to be tolerant. The hourly workers want me to be ships chairmen, while the management wants me on their team. I must be doing something right. Basically doesn't matter to me if I am popular, I get the job done. I know my role, and what ever my part is at the moment, I play it to the best of my ability. There is no labor dept. Here for me to whine to, I have to take care of myself. Last time I saw a grievable labor issue, I asked the chairmen what he thought, he responded with; I didn't want him here anyway. At work I have to be tolerant. On my time or when dealing with a subordinate respect is earned not given.

Let me put this in language that you understand....BLOW ME.... I'm done with your narcissistic , holier than tho attitude....you don't know shit and will always be a bottom feeder....you belong out on the water.....now I feel better....nothing to see here....move on

• Like 3

Let me put this in language that you understand....BLOW ME.... I'm done with your narcissistic , holier than tho attitude....you don't know shit and will always be a bottom feeder....you belong out on the water.....now I feel better....nothing to see here....move on

LOL!

Be careful LB, he has a gun made by a government contractor / lowest bidder.

:hysterical:

• Like 1

Here in simple words you can understand, and have used often;

"Not my job" Beside 50cal already has you covered!

So now your gonna throw a hussy fit again swearing you won't answer me. Then after you get over it you will pop up again swearing you won't read anymore of my posts. Keep it up and I'll get you for stalking! Just kidding, I would miss you if you really meant it, and we never crossed posts again. I would be unpopular, and lonely. I beg you please stay wrongball, don't leave me!!!!

Your not leaving me too are you 40oz.?

Intelligent? Civil discourse?

Aces crawled back into the woodwork, yet those of us who are still here (far fewer than before September 2011) have not maintained the type of conversation worthy of Ford Employees.

I am really under-impressed.

Can we steer the conversation back toward fleshing out the issue instead of resorting to personal attacks?

I had higher expectations and obviously no one else gives a sh*t about the issue as long as he can score points attacking others here.

ARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Unabashed Capitalism sounds lovely,in theory.What it often evolves into is cut throat,dog eat dog competition aimed at getting a dollar bill in my pocket and keeping one out of yours.There has to be a dichotomy.Otherwise we could just turn a one dollar bill into a million dollar bil and everyone would be happy except what good is it if we all have a million dollars?I want your kid to be flippin my kid a burger when he is out on date night on the campus of University of Michigan.Remember the Countrywide Financial CEO who was giving all the senior politicians favorable loans and the politicians claimed they did not know it was a special deal?Its called a bribe of our elected government representatives.Its stealing your vote.So now who`s side do you think the politician is on,your`s as a working-class person?I understand the Republicans can talk seductively about how we are all going to get ahead,remember 'trickle down economics'?Reagans trickle down theory turned into NAFTA.Capitalists are not patriotic,they love money first.Reagan sold Saddam Hussein the dreaded weapons of mass destruction and sick-Saddam used chemical warfare against Iran and the Kurds.Pallets of cash sent to Iraq unaccounted for,trillions spent on those two wars let alone the human suffering.Iraq and Afghanistan could have apartments,schools,hospitals and roads paved with gold but no,we have to invent a better way to kill people-THE ENEMY.If Shiites and Sunnis and Israelis all want to kill each other until the end of the world,let them do so as long as USA borders are secured.Realize this----the working-class is who the Republicans will attack.We are nice,civil,productive,obedient and we have tremendous collective wealth earned through our perserverance,skill and labor.The working-class are the consumers that every company covets.We are not powerless unless we believe about us what we are told by those who`s goal it is to gain power.A Democratic vote is more in favor of the working-class.Think about giving your union some influence and what that would mean for you and your children.Its how we got our good hourly jobs at Ford.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 5

From what I can tell....this is your first comment in this topic....why butt in now....looking for attention?

Why are any of us here?

I read and interact with the intent of becoming enlightened and offering enlightenment.

I prefer that to coming here to spend countless visits obsessed with the next witty retort.

Is it OK with you if I listen in and interject occasionally? I didn't realize this was a private conversation.

• Like 3

Why are any of us here?

I read and interact with the intent of becoming enlightened and offering enlightenment.

I prefer that to coming here to spend countless visits obsessed with the next witty retort.

Is it OK with you if I listen in and interject occasionally? I didn't realize this was a private conversation.

I owe you an apology...I'm sorry for reacting as I did to your comment....I was out of line.

• Like 1

I owe you an apology...I'm sorry for reacting as I did to your comment....I was out of line.

Whoa, I will give you credit for being man enough to admit when you are wrong. But didn't you tell me to to blow you? Dude I don't want to argue with you. But I aint about to let you slam me and not retort. I guess somehow I am not due the same respect?

• Like 1

Furious....

This is NOT personal....I don't know you ....all I know is I disagree with most of your opinions....that's not to say I'm right and your wrong....they are both just opinions....Believe me I wish I didn't use such strong language in our discussion, I'm sorry for that....

Edited by longball
  • Like 3

I was not so much offended as asking if I had intruded.

And I will always accept a sincere admission of contrition. An example of admirable character and moral constitution to be acknowledged and acclaimed.

Props for "Manning-Up".

The slate is clean.

• Like 2

Here's an interesting read on the topic: The Auto Industry Moving South: An Examination of Trends

http://www.cargroup....-southpaper.pdf

It's from back in 2003, but I suspect that much of its information is still relevant, based on what I read. The addition of Hyundai/Kia's two plants, VW's new plant, etc. since then seem to bear out the document's accuracy.

One additional factor I read about in another article somewhere online, regarding the relocation of manufacturing to warmer climate states had to do with the savings companies experience in their climate control costs. That's something that the North will never be able to compete on - unless the whole climate change issue truly comes to be.

The ONE saving grace that our area has in spades, and that manufacturing plants CANNOT do without, is good 'ole H2O. If the South ever dries up completely, like what was happening around Atlanta just a year or so ago, our bountiful water supply up here will start to look MIGHTY attractive to manufacturers.

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

Unabashed Capitalism sounds lovely,in theory.What it often evolves into is cut throat,dog eat dog competition aimed at getting a dollar bill in my pocket and keeping one out of yours.There has to be a dichotomy.Otherwise we could just turn a one dollar bill into a million dollar bil and everyone would be happy except what good is it if we all have a million dollars?I want your kid to be flippin my kid a burger when he is out on date night on the campus of University of Michigan.Remember the Countrywide Financial CEO who was giving all the senior politicians favorable loans and the politicians claimed they did not know it was a special deal?Its called a bribe of our elected government representatives.Its stealing your vote.So now who`s side do you think the politician is on,your`s as a working-class person?I understand the Republicans can talk seductively about how we are all going to get ahead,remember 'trickle down economics'?Reagans trickle down theory turned into NAFTA.Capitalists are not patriotic,they love money first.Reagan sold Saddam Hussein the dreaded weapons of mass destruction and sick-Saddam used chemical warfare against Iran and the Kurds.Pallets of cash sent to Iraq unaccounted for,trillions spent on those two wars let alone the human suffering.Iraq and Afghanistan could have apartments,schools,hospitals and roads paved with gold but no,we have to invent a better way to kill people-THE ENEMY.If Shiites and Sunnis and Israelis all want to kill each other until the end of the world,let them do so as long as USA borders are secured.Realize this----the working-class is who the Republicans will attack.We are nice,civil,productive,obedient and we have tremendous collective wealth earned through our perserverance,skill and labor.The working-class are the consumers that every company covets.We are not powerless unless we believe about us what we are told by those who`s goal it is to gain power.A Democratic vote is more in favor of the working-class.Think about giving your union some influence and what that would mean for you and your children.Its how we got our good hourly jobs at Ford.

What scares me is the Republicans are in Ohio, Wisconsin and Indiana pushing anti worker antiunion legislation yet there are still UAW members embracing the Republican party.

Scary

• Like 3

What scares me is the Republicans are in Ohio, Wisconsin and Indiana pushing anti worker antiunion legislation yet there are still UAW members embracing the Republican party.

Scary

These are the same idiots who will be crying to the union when their wages and benefits are cut because of their political choices. Bunch of greedy morons.

• Like 2

The Republican agenda is so flippin obvious.If,,,If Michigan became a right to work state and Ford remained UAW how could we ever strike?Divide and conquer strategy will cause additional animosity and tension between union and non-union workers,I could easily see people crossing the picket line and/or scabs being 'PERMANETLY' hired.The corporations want to W-I-N,wages+ benefits stand in the way of profits, they dont care about people or jobs or quality of life.You dont like doing that job for $15 an hour?Then QUIT!!!!!!!Wrongformichigan.org.You have no idea how powerless the working-class is 'individually' or the insatiable greed of capitalism.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 2

The Republican agenda is so flippin obvious.If,,,If Michigan became a right to work state and Ford remained UAW how could we ever strike?Divide and conquer strategy will cause additional animosity and tension between union and non-union workers,I could easily see people crossing the picket line and/or scabs being 'PERMANETLY' hired.The corporations want to W-I-N,wages+ benefits stand in the way of profits, they dont care about people or jobs or quality of life.You dont like doing that job for $15 an hour?Then QUIT!!!!!!!Wrongformichigan.org.You have no idea how powerless the working-class is 'individually' or the insatiable greed of capitalism.

Once the republicans destroy the unions there will be nothing stopping the Republican/Corporate agenda. We will be just like the right to work states of high unemployment, low wages, low home values and the countries lowest poverty level. Republicans want to take your voice away.

Look at Romney a millionaire getting endorsed by Trump a billionaire. They going to support the unions and low/middle class or grease the pockets of their supporters.

Vote Republicon=No Union,,,,,,,,,,,, Just a matter of time

• Like 1