I like Doritos...

• 2 weeks later...

If a real taco shop did that I'd be first in line to try one.

Taco bell?

YUCK!

What if Del Taco tried it? :hysterical:

I did try a few of them over the weekend. I didn't mind them at all as the tastes were all blended in, however the shell is somewhat thinner and held by a taco-shaped paper housing. So you must eat it with that housing or the whole thing will just crumble.

I'll give Taco Bell an A for effort on this, but after hearing about that filler fiasco, and lately all the discussion about that pink slime on hamburger meat in these fast food restaurants. My visits to them have been strictly limited.

What if Del Taco tried it? :hysterical:

I did try a few of them over the weekend. I didn't mind them at all as the tastes were all blended in, however the shell is somewhat thinner and held by a taco-shaped paper housing. So you must eat it with that housing or the whole thing will just crumble.

I'll give Taco Bell an A for effort on this, but after hearing about that filler fiasco, and lately all the discussion about that pink slime on hamburger meat in these fast food restaurants. My visits to them have been strictly limited.

Don't forget that the pink slime is also used in grocery store hamburger meat (warning: article includes auto-playing video). So odds are it's also in your home-cooked burgers or tacos or whatever.

But just because something is visually unpalatable doesn't mean it's unhealthy or unsafe.