Chicago... Chicago... Chicago

Decker

OKAY... :o which one of you squealers... told ?????

"You" ...who ever it was, has gone and done it.....now!!!

Really, how else did the Glass House Crew ever find out that our decision makers were, to put it mildly "So Screwed UP" :fan:

Its been a long time since the Glass House Crew had a sleep over in Chicago. But, there right (always) everything will be better when the food and drink is not out on the production floor. Being focused on "built with pride" (once again right, right, right) (always) means no discussions on the line other than about "bettering the product" or "completing your operational task more efficiently".

For those supervisors that do interact with their employee`s, you will be moved so you can nurtured your true sense of hate, so as to interact properly in the "One Ford Way".

You squealers had to go and tell.... Dearborn, would have never guessed CAP was screwed up.... I mean come on.. a few extra units sitting around for a little to long or some units not completely assembled or the Op Com members looking for rental space to park units. Really, Dearborn would have never found out. Well maybe...?? :unsure:

Hold on, the guided tours to the exit have begun..... B)

Decker

1 of the 1788

• Like 1

Dude where do you buy your stash, cause you got a bad batch!

Sir, General, Sir,

Sir, by the General`s standards, yes a pure attempt at sarcasm, Sir.

Even a good stash can`t make the shit going on at Chicago look any better.

Decker

Edited by Decker

Sir, General, Sir,

Sir, by the General`s standards, yes a pure attempt at sarcasm, Sir.

Even a good stash can`t make the shit going on at Chicago look any better.

Decker

yes CAP is the only fucked up plant in the ford system. :boring:

Really, how else did the Glass House Crew ever find out that our decision makers were, to put it mildly "So Screwed UP" :fan:

Its been a long time since the Glass House Crew had a sleep over in Chicago. But, there right (always) everything will be better when the food and drink is not out on the production floor. Being focused on "built with pride" (once again right, right, right) (always) means no discussions on the line other than about "bettering the product" or "completing your operational task more efficiently".

For those supervisors that do interact with their employee`s, you will be moved so you can nurtured your true sense of hate, so as to interact properly in the "One Ford Way".

You squealers had to go and tell.... Dearborn, would have never guessed CAP was screwed up.... I mean come on.. a few extra units sitting around for a little to long or some units not completely assembled or the Op Com members looking for rental space to park units. Really, Dearborn would have never found out. Well maybe...?? :unsure:

Hold on, the guided tours to the exit have begun..... B)Decker

1 of the 1788

I heard the same thing...don't forget...Twin Cities is still warm to the touch and they have a great crew up there. Hopefully you guys can get it fixed before it's too late...

• Like 2

Just a FYI new blood just came in from DEARBORN he works in MPL CAP C-crew .

Great, to have the new members, here at CAP.

Those new sisters and brothers from Twin City's are some good people. We have been blessed to have a few members from Twin City`s that have become very active in the local and are helping their new sisters and brothers, deal with this crazy shit here at CAP. It is a good thing to have members from different plants under one roof, never know when one of them have had to deal with a problem we are having and can give some advice or help by letting us know how they delt with the issue in their former plants. (management is having a hard time dealing with type of information exchange)

Pulse, I can`t agree with you more. I, like so many of my sisters and brothers here at CAP hope the decision maker don`t run this plant into a brick wall. Not only do we have all the poor decisions but, now the in fighting has gone to a level where the management people are arguing right out on the floor. :slapfight: (sometimes real entertaining)

Hey wake up, Su-FI... one good thing about having so many members from allover the system we know first hand CAP is far from the only place that has Ford working that One Ford Magic....

Damage you gave me way to much credit.... see we here at CAP do everything S-L-O-W... hell, the first day at DTP, I would spend most of the day watching. Yep, I`d be watching to determine which "Limp" gets the best results at DTP. (left leg or right leg) Then the second day I`d make four or five trips to the medical dept.. This would give me time to figure out where I would want to work after I got my restriction. Then, I`d spend at least another day talking to the experts. I would ask such questions as "whats your Doctors phone number?" or "how long after your visit to your Doctor did it take to get to Pre-Delivery?" Then probably another few trips to medical before I stated my 7X12 work schedule with my RESTRICTION...... You see Damage, after a few more years you might figure out that doing something in 5 minutes is way too risky...(ask your girl friend). Besides Unicare pays way less than, 7X12 on restrictions.

Now, for the hater`s.... One medical leave yep, one, when they scraped what was left of me off the street, I took almost 4 months to nurse my Harley back to good health.

Speaking of doing things slow, dam if I just figured out how to work those pesky, sometimes irritating .... emoticons :yup: :blush: .... as you can see it doesn`t take much to entertain a CUBS fan :hysterical2:

All sarcasm aside sisters and brother, CAP is working on some type of STUPID award !!!!!

Decker

1 of the 1788

• Like 2

all i can say is that when the folks from the glass house are finished @ CAP they need to take 394 south about 16 miles & make another stop. Just my $.02

Do your job and shut the fuck up. Are you trying to tell us the problems are with the sheet metal? Thats why there are thousands of cars waiting to be shipped? YOU ARE STUPID...

• Like 2

Decker

1 of the 1788

I say Decker needs to run the place, its quite obvious nobody knows the business like Decker

• Like 1

DTP = "TURN OVER ALLEY"

Company puts you there so they can find a reason to give you time off. Uaw has no back bone and won't fight for you because they are too worried they will lose their New F150 transportation hub that gets them back and forth from the strip club to the plant.

People on the floor don't know where the reps are because they are out in the parking lot smoking pot and drinking bud light..

oh,

only pussies drink Bud Light..

• Like 1

DTP = "TURN OVER ALLEY"

Company puts you there so they can find a reason to give you time off. Uaw has no back bone and won't fight for you because they are too worried they will lose their New F150 transportation hub that gets them back and forth from the strip club to the plant.

People on the floor don't know where the reps are because they are out in the parking lot smoking pot and drinking bud light..

oh,

only pussies drink Bud Light..

grow up little man .

• Like 5

Decker

1 of the 1788

The packing is done, the hugs and kiss have ended.... the long walk out is over.

The new Plant Manager will be from Ontario.

Decker

1 of the 1788

• Like 1

Who was your old plant manager? What happened to him/her?

Dan jowiski has been in Oakville for approx. 3 yrs. He starts in Chicago Monday. There has been a small number of management from oakville in Chicago for the past 2 weeks,including our Asst. Plant manager Brent Merritt

This Decker character is a tard! Why, do you, put a, comma in, every sentence? Can't even make sense of what the heck you are saying. Just hope our friends from Dearborn didn't stop by your job and ask your opinion on anything. Lay off the crack

.....One more thing. listed in your profile beneath your name is the vehicle you drive. A " focas " ??? Really?

Edited by bfam
  • Like 1

This Decker character is a tard! Why, do you, put a, comma in, every sentence? Can't even make sense of what the heck you are saying. Just hope our friends from Dearborn didn't stop by your job and ask your opinion on anything. Lay off the crack

.....One more thing. listed in your profile beneath your name is the vehicle you drive. A " focas " ??? Really?

,,,, its, a, FUCUS

8, posts, since, 2005??? Have trouble making a sentence,,,, tard :runaway:

Decker

Edited by Decker

Where do you buy your stuff, cause I am telling

you your getting some bad shit!

Can you train me to use a broom?

Talked to my supplier and told him that the General :salute: said I was getting bad shit.....

He said anyone that admits they`re a Cubs fan can only get the bad shit. Something about all the good shit goes to the Tigers fans?

As far as training for the broom detail, you would first have to see a local Doctor that issues broom licenses. Then practice, practice, practice..(apprenticeship). I never got the hang of it so, they offered me a repair classification.

Your right Fatso.

After four innings on a sunny hot Chicago afternoon, the women pulling off clothes, jumping around and more than a few ice cold Millers in the belly it is hard to remember all the silly crap that's going on at CAP.

Got to know a few members from KTP and MTP this week. Good people, friendly and like that Chicago Pizza!!!! Think they will be asked to stay longer than next Friday? They`ve noticed that our process here at CAP has more than a few problems.... They do have some good stories.

Hey,,,,, bfam,,,, soon as I get some of that good shit, I`ll try to work on this,,, comma obsession thing, till then get an ice cold Miller, grab a broom and practice,,,practice,,,practice. :rolleyes:

Decker

1 of the 1788

Dan jowiski has been in Oakville for approx. 3 yrs. He starts in Chicago Monday. There has been a small number of management from oakville in Chicago for the past 2 weeks,including our Asst. Plant manager Brent Merritt

How long is Merritt staying there?