Time For An BON App?

I rarely post I'll admit but read many times daily and for almost the last year I check out BON on my iPad. I tried early on using my phone but found it cumbersome at best. Now I find myself wishing ther was an app that I could get for my tablet. I don't know how many people check out BON on their mobile device but I wonder if this has ever been discussed, or considered, and what it would take.

I presently have BON set as my homepage but I still think an app might be better.

Gregg

I'm on my iPhone now and like the mobile interface.

However, there is a link at the bottom of the screen (at least in the mobile version) to download the IPboard app.

Here's the link... http://www.invisionpower.com/download/goiphone.php

No guarantees that BON is going to work through the app, but hope that helps getting you going in the right direction.

• Like 1

For some of the other forums I frequent, I use an iOS app called Tapatalk. It has a very nice interface and they offer a free photo hosting service as well. The app isn't free but it's worth the small price. I use it on both my iPhone and iPad. I wish BON was compatible with it.

Correction: It's available for Android and Blackberry as well. It's also compatible with IPBoard.

Edited by TomServo92
  • Like 1

I did some checking at getting BON listed in the Tapatalk registry is free but the site owner would need to do it.

Tapatalk is the app that led me to pose this question.

I have no trouble viewing on my iPad but feel like jumping directly to the forums and the interface would be excellent via Tapatalk!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...