2013 Ford Fusion Delivered! The Beginning. *Confirmed*

-Strike-

I got all excited the other day coming home from work: LOOK! A NEW FUSION! oh no wait, that's just a Taurus...

I often confused the 2013 Taurus for the 2013 Fusion when looking at the front end. I finally figured out the tell-tale sign is the Taurus has the blue oval in the middle of the grill, while the Fusion has the blue oval above the grill. At least it shows Ford putting effort towards similar design elements.

Agreed, it at least needs 18"

Yeah, I don't like the stock Titanium rims at all. The 18" SE Luxury rims look much better. I wish we could order any of the 18" rims on the Titanium. This may sound superficial, but I may just order the SE Luxury because of this, despite wanting the rear spoiler.

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't like the stock Titanium rims at all. The 18" SE Luxury rims look much better. I wish we could order any of the 18" rims on the Titanium. This may sound superficial, but I may just order the SE Luxury because of this, despite wanting the rear spoiler.

I didnt think the SE luxury package included the rims? You still have to order them separately. I do agree the standard titanium rims are not that attractive.

I didnt think the SE luxury package included the rims? You still have to order them separately. I do agree the standard titanium rims are not that attractive.

You are correct. I just meant the upgraded 18" rims you can get if you get the Luxury package. In fact, I believe they will be releasing them in the black like the 19" Titanium. That would look really nice I think.

I don't want the 19" rims, I don't think. One, I would need to remove one of the options like the package that includes BLISS to fit my budget. Two, I don't want to deal with replacement costs of a 19" wheel. That will be quite a bit, I would think.

Edited by jinx8402

I'm getting the Titanium, and as of now, only the quasi-luxury standard too-many-spoke and the dark painted stainless aluminum H-spoke wheels are available. But I would have probably got these Y spoke wheels the car was initially shown with:post-48691-0-48236100-1350580446_thumb.jpgEven though they look harder to clean. They look like they may be heavier too, but I could be wrong. Late availability, so probably not till 2013.