Member beat in Chicago?

uaw12

Hey Decker I always say I loved my time in Chicago but we are being told that an alternate district rep. beat a member so bad his brain was exposed and is going to lose an eye. Also being told the Unit of his crew spoke with the alternate rep. directly before it happen and told him to take care of his ass and he would make sure he has his back. More disturbing we are being told the the Unit, district rep and V.P. were taking pictures of the beaten member around for members to see. Is a made up story or is it true?

Hey Decker I always say I loved my time in Chicago but we are being told that an alternate district rep. beat a member so bad his brain was exposed and is going to lose an eye. Also being told the Unit of his crew spoke with the alternate rep. directly before it happen and told him to take care of his ass and he would make sure he has his back. More disturbing we are being told the the Unit, district rep and V.P. were taking pictures of the beaten member around for members to see. Is a made up story or is it true?

uaw12, we enjoyed having you here.

I can not confirm nor deny the condition of the members that were in the altercation. If in fact the tools that were alledged to be used in the altercation then yes great bodily harm could have been had.

I did not see the photo but, there are members (respectable in my opinion) that state they have seen a photo. The photo that I have not seen, was discribed as showing a member with major trama to his face. Who actually took or sent the photo is once again unknown to myself.

One fact, is the timing of the incident put the C crew at work during the time. This fact would put the C crew Rep`s in service to the membership at that point in time. The two members involved are on the C crew.

At any point that two men have a discussion with no other witness to the discussion, then any report of the discussion by anyone other than the two men involved, would be hear say. Unless at the point, one of the two men makes a statement about the discussion that the other disagees with then the statement may become a point of interset to any investigation proceedings. If in deed the Unit spoke with the Alternate Rep. they would be the only ones aware of the discussion. Unless, one of the two parties to the disscussion has stated it happened in reference to some form of investigation. I have no knowledge of any discussion nor do I have any knowledge of any investigation.

I can not confirm nor deny the "story" is made up or ture.

On a more non legal level, yes CAP is in a totally stressed state of affaires. The machinery is at a point of continous break down. The Salaried workforce is in a continous state of flux. The UAW members yes, are in complete in disarray.... do they have to work 11.5....can members be denied their regular day off?...how do they get off the C crew....respect??? for whom?by whom?... a local union parking lot once again being allowed to be the south side after hours distribution center( smile, for the CPD cameras)....members being voted into office because of the old school "he/she is what you need"....members realizing just how easy it is to be fooled..... I`ve heard it stated many times in this way, I guess some of the sheep took their face out of the ass of the sheep ahead of them, just in time to see the cliff... just long enough to cause all the stress before falling off.

Really, come on really... CAP members have been at this point before. But, there is one differents, the mind set of the disposable (tier 2) work force is completely different from that of the membership of a few years back.

All in all, a very sad day in CAP history. Once Agian......

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

CAP has turned into Cook County Jail with all the thugs and gangbangers that they have hired. There isnt a day that does not go by that I dont walk in and shake my head at the utter disrespect for the job and the people around them that these ungrateful animals show. I am appalled at the breakrooms with the tables littered with garbage and the messes these animals leave behind them. I said it a hundred times..they are only here for a paycheck and to tell there parole officer they have a job. C crew is a joke and needs to be eliminated for the sake of our plants survival depends on it.

Wait, why exactly was this person severly beaten?! Was it as simple as some type of argument that got of hand or somwething a little more complicated? Either way, the incident sounds pretty crazy. Not quite as bad as the incident at Chrysler not too long back, but definitely pretty bad sounding.

Then again, I was once told by a few old timers back when I first started in 2007 that the Union used to deal with problems by taking a guy (or guys) out back and beating on him/them a little. :-)

Sounds like Chicago is a total mess. No wonder there are rumors of CAP losing the Tuarus to FRAP.

Edited by Goongala

CAP has turned into Cook County Jail with all the thugs and gangbangers that they have hired. There isnt a day that does not go by that I dont walk in and shake my head at the utter disrespect for the job and the people around them that these ungrateful animals show. I am appalled at the breakrooms with the tables littered with garbage and the messes these animals leave behind them. I said it a hundred times..they are only here for a paycheck and to tell there parole officer they have a job. C crew is a joke and needs to be eliminated for the sake of our plants survival depends on it.

I utterly fear what the bathrooms at CAP must look/smell like. It's terrifying on a visceral level that's almost unexplainable.

Just received a picture from member in Chicago taken by District Rep and it looks like a scene from a horror film of the beat member. Is this photo circulating in Chicago or is it made up? Also got a text saying a fight broke out at Union Hall with C-Crew Unit and President present last night. Decker we have fun in Kentucky but what is going on in Chicago?

uaw12,

If you have been here at CAP in the last 2 years then you have an idea of whats going on. Nothing more than a complete lack of leadership. The membership got what they voted for. We have members that would rather be told who to vote for then, to use their minds to see if the "friend of a friend" has any abilities..... The team comes through and all but tells the membership "don`t think we did that for you", now vote for who we tell you too!!! Looking at the table of E-board members last Sunday, was telling the ture story of leadership at the 551.

Now don`t get me wrong, we did have a small number of board members that didn`t have the deer in the head lights look on their faces.... but a few only needed antlers to complete the picture. Our Unit Chair and Unit talked with the members and dicussed the severity of the situation. They gave their advice and was very active in the discussion. There was a certain air of fear or unwillingness to engauge with the membership coming from some members of the board. (antlers, remember antlers)

I believe this membership owes the most respect to our ESSP Rep`s. They had the strength to walk to the front of the meeting and start the discussion about the altercation. With their input and the help of a chaplaincy committee member, along with different members giving their support, I believe with their (ESSP Rep`s) guidence it put the membership into a frame of mine that was in no way confrontational. When the discussion turned to blame, we had members step up to point out that we need the leadership that comes from the everyday interaction between members. It was stated, we all have to interact, ask if a member is alright, don`t turn away when things don`t feel right and call for assistance from all the support members in the plant, if you have too, call the Fricken PoePoe!!! the 800 number is worthless...well kinda.

System break downs, computers froze up, machineary at the edge of its life span and humans.......? Yes, we are no different than the other parts or tools of the production system. The profit will me made no matter what. Hire more, hire more, pay them half and wonder why there is animosity. Ford, pays back political debt, (millions of dollars from the state and city tax payers) by putting in place a workforce made up of people the govenor and mayor send..... How can these members feel inclued? They pay dues from day one to an employment agency (UAW) and make profits for shareholders (Ford) all at the time they are being told they should be thankful they have a job.... ever wonder why the cycle rates are so F`en screwed up? Entry Level operators..?.... can`t say their out of cycle time on the operations? They can`t say shit, their running to much just to keep up with their job....but thankful.

Come on haters.... point it out....show the old long hair he`s full of shit....we are all disposable, there will be thousands standing in line to do all those easy ass jobs we all do....really? Maybe one of those fricken congressman that stated how easy the work is, can have a discussion with the thousands that have come and gone since we started this 3 crew shit......?

I can`t say I`m sorry about this rant..... WAKE THE FUCK UP PEOPLE.... don`t they control sheep like this?

Once again I have not seen a picture. I`m unaware of any altercation between any unit or any president. Oh...fuck the rumor makers, TOO!!!

I may be a sorry individual with the long hair an tatt`s, in some eyes.. but, one thing is for sure NO I`m not sorry for the RANT!!!

!!!!where!!! the hell is the General when you need some entertainment????

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker

I have the picture just not sure if I should post it. I was told it was two fitters from body that got into it outside while smoking.

Out of respect for the person in the picture, don't do it. If he wants it out there, he will post it himself.

Latest text I received about CAP is FBI and police interviewed C-Crew Unit for 5 hours last night. My old roomate from Chicago who is still there told me Region is in Process of taking over the Union Hall. It is a shame because the Unit and President always were pleasant to me and when  my apartment burned down they took up money for myself along with the other officials.

• 2 weeks later...

I utterly fear what the bathrooms at CAP must look/smell like. It's terrifying on a visceral level that's almost unexplainable.

The union is a great, needed organization for working people. Unfortunately the UAW "leadership" is currently made up of a large percentage of dumb, uneducated fools who are only interested in getting a position off of the line. If you bring dumbasses into the membership they will not have the intelligence to understand that voting for competent leadership should be more than a beer drinking popularity contest. Wake up people!

Edited by Hard Driver
  • Like 1

littlecountry, you are quick, or it could be I am engaged to be married to a member at CAP! Either way do you have any comment about the situation or just interested in how many text I recieve from my boyfriend and friends in Chicago. You may think technology has not hit Kentucky but we even have running water.

• Like 3

littlecountry, you are quick, or it could be I am engaged to be married to a member at CAP! Either way do you have any comment about the situation or just interested in how many text I recieve from my boyfriend and friends in Chicago. You may think technology has not hit Kentucky but we even have running water.

He has a valid point. Is there any truth in what you post? Or is it all rumour and gossip from people that are rumouring and gossiping?

Are you engaged to someone that has no idea of the truth but passes on gossip?

Unless your betrothed was the victim, I think he/she might be full of shit.

I am on the A-crew. I have seen the pic of the beaten member in question. I don't doubt shit like this goes on. Personally, I can't wait for the C-crew to be eliminated. I hear the 3rd shift is gone come March of next year. I can't substanciate it but, I hear that most of these "people" are hired out of jail and the state of Illinois pays half thier wage while Ford pays the other half. Is this true? It's just what I heard. Y'know how rumors go. We don't need these assholes in my plant. If you ask me, the union is a big joke. I heard that someone in the union got all these cocksuckers hired in. I walk into work every morning with them all standing around outside haging out. Go the fuck home! Grow up. These so-called people have a real job and are besmirching the company by just being there. Do they do good work? No. As a group-leader, Most mornings I have to go fix thier fuck-ups in chassis like the shift cable not being hooked up in the console. How the hell can you not hook up the shift cable to the console?! Fucking thugs and whores is all they are. I hope they all burn in hell.

• Like 1

I am on the A-crew. I have seen the pic of the beaten member in question. I don't doubt shit like this goes on. Personally, I can't wait for the C-crew to be eliminated. I hear the 3rd shift is gone come March of next year. I can't substanciate it but, I hear that most of these "people" are hired out of jail and the state of Illinois pays half thier wage while Ford pays the other half. Is this true? It's just what I heard. Y'know how rumors go. We don't need these assholes in my plant. If you ask me, the union is a big joke. I heard that someone in the union got all these cocksuckers hired in. I walk into work every morning with them all standing around outside haging out. Go the fuck home! Grow up. These so-called people have a real job and are besmirching the company by just being there. Do they do good work? No. As a group-leader, Most mornings I have to go fix thier fuck-ups in chassis like the shift cable not being hooked up in the console. How the hell can you not hook up the shift cable to the console?! Fucking thugs and whores is all they are. I hope they all burn in hell.

For someone that doesn't know for sure what they are talking about you sure do a lot of mouthing off! Your probably not even a group leader, and if you are, your obviously one of the worst group leaders that has ever lived! If I were you I'd keep my name calling and accusations to a minimum, one of those "c-suckers" as you call them, just might get tired of your name calling and finger pointing!!!!! And by the way, your obviously not he brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Have you ever heard of spell check?!

For someone that doesn't know for sure what they are talking about you sure do a lot of mouthing off! Your probably not even a group leader, and if you are, your obviously one of the worst group leaders that has ever lived! If I were you I'd keep my name calling and accusations to a minimum, one of those "c-suckers" as you call them, just might get tired of your name calling and finger pointing!!!!! And by the way, your obviously not he brightest bulb on the Christmas tree. Have you ever heard of spell check?!

I agree with what you said until the spell check comment. Check your grammar.

I agree with what you said until the spell check comment. Check your grammar.

I agree that to blame the new members at CAP is not right. The latest is a 12 year veteran named Darrick Weve Powell who posted this on his Facebook Page " WOW JUST CHICAGO AND GOD IS GOOD, MAN ALL THOSE PPL IN THE PLACE LEFT A WARM FEELING IN ME, BLESS ALL THE PPK THAT VOTED, WE DID THE DAMN THING FOR ALL U HATING ASS MOFO ESPECIALLY HERE IN KLAN COUNTRY (INDIANA) KILL YOURSELF PREJUDICED BASTARDS." and yes this is a direct cut and paste from his facebook post. He is an elected E-Board member, so to blame the issues on the new workers is off base. On the sheet with this quote you have the Local President Carlo Bishop, Recording Secratary Mindy Capps, Bargaining Unit Coby Millender, Finacial Secratary Scott Houldieson, Vice President Angela Dulaney that endorsed and or ran with this character. Sounds like cutting C-Crew is not the place to cut!

• Like 1

Doughtful There`s a Point Nick

You have topped yourself again....

Lack of leadership, loss of employment, loss of an eye..... hilarious

Is it fear that makes you respond in a defense mode by laughing like a frightened child?

Not, LMAO in CAP.....

Decker