Fusion Hybrid Titanium General Discussion

elle

Pulling an idea out of the January 7 thread about Job 2 scheduling, I thought I'd start a new thread for general chit-chat on the FFH Titanium for those of us still waiting for ours. So here it is.

Edited by elle

Just wondering if anyone has been tracking the general time frame between placing your order for a Titanium Fusion and actual delivery. I placed my order towards the end of December but so far have not been able to get any info as to anticipated delivery. I know the Hybrids have been taking longer but if anyone might be able to provide some insight I would appreciate it. My dealer did not know as I will be getting the second Titanium for their dealership and the first customer custom ordered Fusion Titanium.... I'm in Southern California if that makes a difference. Thanks!

Indeed. Hope to soon see one being scheduled. As we can check Cyberdman's site no more frequently than once every two weeks I hope there are enough of us to alternate weeks checking until they scheduling the builds.

Phantomtech went 1/2. jseller, elle and I burned ours last Fri 1/4 and Jeffh (who abandoned us) checked and got the dreaded "Unscheduled" today.

Those waiting for HyTi's I have seen around the way on the forums:

ChuckOkie36

Elle

jsellar

Fastronaut

neod192

Pers69

PhantonTech

Wazzul

Delnatha

Lgbeach

Some haven't ever visited Cy's thread (or I missed them) or haven't been there since mid December. I hope that those that haven't dropped a request in recently (or ever) do so on a spaced out basis so I can revel in the vicarious joy of your scheduled builds (and hope mine follows soon).

Let me know if people want me to assign them request dates that are maximally beneficial to me [joking people - just can't help myself at times :-)]

Edit: if any aren't familiar with Cy's thread - it is a great help for us anxious ninnies waiting on orders. Any that haven't posted there yet - PLEASE read the rules at the top and follow them :-)

Edited by Pers69
  • Like 1

Phantomtech went 1/2. jseller, elle and I burned ours last Fri 1/4 and Jeffh (who abandoned us) checked and got the dreaded "Unscheduled" today.

OK fine so I bailed! I'm still gonna keep track of the order (which indirectly helps others see info on another order in the group) and go check it out when it arrives and 'wonder what might have been'... :P

OK fine so I bailed! I'm still gonna keep track of the order (which indirectly helps others see info on another order in the group) and go check it out when it arrives and 'wonder what might have been'... :P

It's all right. You can still play in our sandbox.

• Like 1

Originally ordered FFH SE in October and found out last week that it was still "In Order Processing". So I switched to FFH Ti on Saturday...figured it would take just as long.

Deep Impact Blue w/ Adaptive Cruise and Nav System

So we hurry up and wait.

• Like 1

Originally ordered FFH SE in October and found out last week that it was still "In Order Processing". So I switched to FFH Ti on Saturday...figured it would take just as long.

So we hurry up and wait.

Really? Still processing an October order? You'll love the Titanium! Same color as mine, with a few less options :)

So we hurry up and wait.

Do you know your order priority?

New to the thread! Ordered my Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium on November 28th and waiting for Job 2 word also. My Priority is 99 on my Ruby Red fully loaded minus active park assist. Can anyone share more about how the priority works (is it regional, does it mean I am the 99th order)?

From what I understand priority 99 is the worst priority you could have gotten. I would ask the dealership to change it.

That's just a temporary priority. It should be 10-19 with 10 being the best but it's not regional - it's by dealer. When the dealer gets allocation they pull the next order that's buildable (no material holds) starting with the lowest priority first. If more than one have the same priority then it goes by order date. That continues until the allocation is used up.

Indeed. Hope to soon see one being scheduled. As we can check Cyberdman's site no more frequently than once every two weeks I hope there are enough of us to alternate weeks checking until they scheduling the builds.Phantomtech went 1/2. jseller, elle and I burned ours last Fri 1/4 and Jeffh (who abandoned us) checked and got the dreaded "Unscheduled" today.Those waiting for HyTi's I have seen around the way on the forums:ChuckOkie36EllejsellarFastronautneod192Pers69PhantonTechWazzulDelnathaLgbeachSome haven't ever visited Cy's thread (or I missed them) or haven't been there since mid December. I hope that those that haven't dropped a request in recently (or ever) do so on a spaced out basis so I can revel in the vicarious joy of your scheduled builds (and hope mine follows soon). Let me know if people want me to assign them request dates that are maximally beneficial to me [joking people - just can't help myself at times :-)]Edit: if any aren't familiar with Cy's thread - it is a great help for us anxious ninnies waiting on orders. Any that haven't posted there yet - PLEASE read the rules at the top and follow them :-)

You can add me to the list of those waiting :)

New to the thread! Ordered my Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium on November 28th and waiting for Job 2 word also. My Priority is 99 on my

Ruby Red fully loaded minus active park assist.

Can anyone share more about how the priority works (is it regional, does it mean I am the 99th order)?

My understanding is that priority 99 is just a placeholder and not a real priority that is to be scheduled.

Dealers use it to keep an order in the system when the configuration isn't buildable yet or something like that.

That's just a temporary priority. It should be 10-19 with 10 being the best but it's not regional - it's by dealer. When the dealer gets allocation they pull the next order that's buildable (no material holds) starting with the lowest priority first. If more than one have the same priority then it goes by order date. That continues until the allocation is used up.

If my order just went in this week, which it did, but my dealer does not have any other titanium orders, does that mean I could be scheduled before someone who ordered from another dealer a month or two ago, if that other dealer has several orders. this whole allocation thing is a bit confusing.

If my order just went in this week, which it did, but my dealer does not have any other titanium orders, does that mean I could be scheduled before someone who ordered from another dealer a month or two ago, if that other dealer has several orders. this whole allocation thing is a bit confusing.

I saw a post or two around here that Fusion retail orders are currently subject to the "Retail Verification Program" which means that when you place an order, a copy of your driver's license is made and submitted to Ford so that they verify that it really is for a human customer and not for a fictitious name as a ruse just to get more cars on the way as dealer stock. And as part of this, the verified retail orders do not count against a dealer's allocation otherwise. There was a post here back in October from someone who placed a retail order and didn't see and status on it for a couple months, turns out his dealer didn't know about the verification process and so it wasn't accepted yet... and I read that post the day after I placed my order, which or course caused me to send an email to my salesman and his sales manager, at that time they said they were not familiar with it but would check with their regional POC (so maybe crisis averted for me too, who knows). So you might want to double-check with your dealer and see if they know about this verification process and have taken the necessary steps.

But all this info is based on info that I have seen in here, there are some users on here that are actual dealer employees and can confirm that yes this is how it works, or set the record straight. Good luck.