Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Congrats! How can a car get to NC faster than Houston? :)

My ETA is 4/13. Probably same train as yours.

I think sometimes it's quicker for a train to get from Los Angeles to Chicago then it is for that same train to get across Chicago.

Just got updated on my car. Its currently in nogales az (not gonna stay there long! AZ LOL) Ford has an ETA of the 9th of April. The rail company is saying the ETA is the 3rd of april. I wonder who is going to be right and how long it takes from when the train arrives to unload and load onto the truck for dealership delivery. Could it be plausable that I would take delivery of my car on the 3rd or 4th of April?

Just got updated on my car. Its currently in nogales az (not gonna stay there long! AZ LOL) Ford has an ETA of the 9th of April. The rail company is saying the ETA is the 3rd of april. I wonder who is going to be right and how long it takes from when the train arrives to unload and load onto the truck for dealership delivery. Could it be plausable that I would take delivery of my car on the 3rd or 4th of April?

Mine is in Nogales too, but has no ETA from rail.

Finally on the move again, left Herington, KS and passed Dwight, KS at Mar 28 9:31 pm MT :mail: . http://tinyurl.com/cohawss

Yup, I'm on that same train! Keep on chugging.

Had the news on and noticed a ticker story saying a train derailed in ... (scrolling, heart skipping a beat...)... Minnesota . As it scrolled, I was relieved to see it had dumped 30,000 gallons of oil as opposed to 300 Fusions.

ETIS is finally reporting a build date for my car: 27-03-2013. It's getting more and more exciting and I look forward to joining the fun of tracking the vehicle.

BTW, The reported build date (3/27) for me is exactly one week from the date on the window sticker (3/20). For those just getting into the mix, the window sticker was not available online until 3/21. The ETIS build date was not available until 3/28.

• Like 1

ETIS is finally reporting a build date for my car: 27-03-2013. It's getting more and more exciting and I look forward to joining the fun of tracking the vehicle.

BTW, The reported build date (3/27) for me is exactly one week from the date on the window sticker (3/20). For those just getting into the mix, the window sticker was not available online until 3/21. The ETIS build date was not available until 3/28.

Updated :)

PS: Mine passed Marshall, Missouri this morning (5:54 am MT). Dorothy, we are not in Kansas anymore!

Edited by taylorjd

Lo and Behold!! What did I see on my way into work this morning, ??

Why it's a train with what seems to be railcars. Now that I know what they look like!!!!

Going through Riverside, CA to San Bernardino, CA.

Maybe one of them is yours !!!

I was going to add a picture but can't figure that out, but was fun to see about 20 or 30 of the cars go by.

Looked like maybe the entire train had cars loaded.