Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Mine arrived at the train destination 10 days ago, and it's still there. While it was unloaded from the rail car, I presume it's now waiting on a car transporter.

Time to check with your dealer. My first order had the same situation and it turned out to be from damage during transit. Never got delivery and had to do another order. Sorry, hope not for you.

... What does CSX say when you track the railcar? Mine just changed to "Has been placed at customer location" at 5:35 PM.

I got that message early on. I believe it means the railcar has been uncoupled and left at the destination yard. There should be a follow-up message, where the rail car weight is zero, meaning it has been unloaded.

Time to check with your dealer.

The dealer said it was delayed a week. I'm in the Los Angeles area, and I believe they use a truck auto transporter to ship from Phoenix to LA, so I'm at the mercy of available transporters. It looks like the April rebates are similar to March, so I'm not that bothered.

• Like 1

The dealer said it was delayed a week. I'm in the Los Angeles area, and I believe they use a truck auto transporter to ship from Phoenix to LA, so I'm at the mercy of available transporters. It looks like the April rebates are similar to March, so I'm not that bothered.

You should not have to sweat the rebates from Ford. You get the better of when you ordered or the vehicle is purchased. The rebates didn't change, but if they did happen to do so don't let the dealer screw you over.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that.

I don't think that this has happened to anyone here, but if it has please let me know...

My scheduled build date was supposed to be Wednesday 3/27, but as of today my car has not been built. I checked on the status earlier today with Cyberdman and his response was "no change", Ford Service via Facebook told me that it is still "In Production" with no ETA. I just called the dealer, and I'm waiting for their response. In the Ford Inventory system I found a few cars with VIN much higher than mine that have been built and shipped already.

I posted last week that I thought the factory was going to be closed starting Thursday, so I hope that this is the only reason why my car is delayed... If this is the case, then it should be build today and I will show up as built on Etis tomorrow!

Regards,

APM

Yours was built yesterday, congrats! Quite a few on the spreadsheet were built yesterday.

You should not have to sweat the rebates from Ford. You get the better of when you ordered or the vehicle is purchased. The rebates didn't change, but if they did happen to do so don't let the dealer screw you over.

My dealer won't "lock in" any rebates. They say I'll get what's available when I pick up the car. I'm also glad the $500 is the same, but I wished it was higher due to the 2014 model years coming out soon!

My dealer won't "lock in" any rebates. They say I'll get what's available when I pick up the car. I'm also glad the $500 is the same, but I wished it was higher due to the 2014 model years coming out soon!

It just means Fusions are selling well. Incentives will probably get higher as 2014s get nearer. Still I think we are doing OK with the 500 + 750.

It just means Fusions are selling well. Incentives will probably get higher as 2014s get nearer. Still I think we are doing OK with the 500 + 750.

I checked with Customer Care this morning and was told that the public Fusion Hybrid incentive of $500 will remain in place through July 8.

I think you should take your dealer to task on this. As far as I have been told from my dealer, this is a Ford policy and has nothing to do with the dealer. On all three of the cars I have ordered from them in the past 3 years, the rebates lock the day you buy, and if they improve, you get those instead. They will never go lower than the day you ordered. In fact, they print out the rebates I am eligible for the day I order to hang onto just in case things change and there is a dispute with someone.

I think you should take your dealer to task on this. As far as I have been told from my dealer, this is a Ford policy and has nothing to do with the dealer. On all three of the cars I have ordered from them in the past 3 years, the rebates lock the day you buy, and if they improve, you get those instead. They will never go lower than the day you ordered. In fact, they print out the rebates I am eligible for the day I order to hang onto just in case things change and there is a dispute with someone.

No point in wasting anymore time on this ... I'll get the $500 (which was extended today) and my $750 private cash (good through 5/31). My car is due this Saturday :)

No point in wasting anymore time on this ... I'll get the $500 (which was extended today) and my $750 private cash (good through 5/31). My car is due this Saturday :)

Good point. When the orders turn around quickly, this isn't usually a problem. When they drag out is when it is an issue. I am actually surprised there is a rebate that doesn't have an asterisk by it excluding Titanium or something. When I ordered my 2011 FFH, there were NO rebates for those, even when there was $1,000 - $1,500 on the standard car.