Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Yes and no... the $750.00 private cash coupons expiring is of particular interest to those of us who have had our HyTi orders delayed and there are more than a couple of folks who actively participate on this thread who have seen their coupons unnecessarily expire.. whose cars are coming in... and who may not have all day to chase down or may have missed the "correct" thread to see about getting their offers... but thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to help. ;-)

Unfortunately, this is a non-starter with Ford... VINCENT won't accept that from the dealer and Ford Customer Lack of Care is quite clear that they won't budge because these are at least ideally intended for cars bought off the lot. If the dealer had a bunch of profit they could eat it in the interest of good business sense, but I'm X-Plan so there just isn't a lot to work with.

Unfortunately, this is a non-starter with Ford... VINCENT won't accept that from the dealer and Ford Customer Lack of Care is quite clear that they won't budge because these are at least ideally intended for cars bought off the lot. If the dealer had a bunch of profit they could eat it in the interest of good business sense, but I'm X-Plan so there just isn't a lot to work with.

Others on this FOrum with X-Plan have used their private and public cash offers. Right now, Ford Customer Care is sending out $750 good until 5/14/2013. The public and private offers are supposed to be valid through July 8.

Picking up my car later today. Asked my sales lady for a picture, but apparently how to do that escapes her too :)

They are calling for hail later in the day....

Oh, and I just sold my 2007 Camry Hybrid. Handed it over minutes ago.

Edited by fusionTX
  • Like 1

Fastronaut, I understand. The issue isn't the X-Plan and the Private Offers, the issue is the expiration date and with my car due to show sometime in the next few weeks I didn't want to be hoping I got another coupon in the mail. I wanted to have something in my hand when the day came and now I do. My point on the X-Plan was only that a dealer is not in a position under X-Plan to give you much more of a discount when and if Ford doesn't come through. Sorry if I wasn't clear. On another note, I'm now confident enough on delivery that I've ordered my Weathertech Digital Fit mats and am very close to pulling the trigger on a new set of wheels. I'm planning on removing the Titanium wheels immediately and hoping I can find someone with a regular Hybrid who might be willing to trade even Steven for their 17's. If anyone is interested in an extra brand new set of Titanium wheels and tires that will be available when my car comes in feel free to contact me. The price will be ATTRACTIVE.

Fastronaut, I understand. The issue isn't the X-Plan and the Private Offers, the issue is the expiration date and with my car due to show sometime in the next few weeks I didn't want to be hoping I got another coupon in the mail. I wanted to have something in my hand when the day came and now I do. My point on the X-Plan was only that a dealer is not in a position under X-Plan to give you much more of a discount when and if Ford doesn't come through. Sorry if I wasn't clear. On another note, I'm now confident enough on delivery that I've ordered my Weathertech Digital Fit mats and am very close to pulling the trigger on a new set of wheels. I'm planning on removing the Titanium wheels immediately and hoping I can find someone with a regular Hybrid who might be willing to trade even Steven for their 17's. If anyone is interested in an extra brand new set of Titanium wheels and tires that will be available when my car comes in feel free to contact me. The price will be ATTRACTIVE.

Ruby Royal - OK, but when I recently called Ford Customer Care they told me the incentives will remain until 7/8/2013. I would think they'd be willing to send you one with that date. All you've got to lose is a phone call. Hope it works out for you. My offer from way back (expired) was entered into Vincent by the dealer and it remains valid. $750 is a lot to give up on.

Malibu - I remain in "Waiting for Railcar" status.

According to Cyberdman, my ETA is now today. My dealership told me late yesterday that my car was on a broken down train in Nogales. I think the problem is they don't know how to properly pull a visibility report and somehow pulled the status from Mar 29. Hoping to get the car today.

Sorry but there's absolutely NO excuse for any dealership to not be familiar with or use the Vehicle Visibility Report function at this time as it's been in place for several years now.

Still no car!!!!!!!! My eta has been pushed back for the 3rd time! Original eta was the 9th, then the 10th now the 12th. The car has been sitting for 9 days now at the rail head. If this continues I may take up on an Avalon that was offered by another dealership. Still looking at BMWs as well. The wait from railhead to delivery is redicoulous and no one seems to be able to help. I'm about to start to hound Union Pacific.

I wouldn't fret about a few days delay. When we ordered a Focus late last year, it was delayed three times while it sat at the rail yard awaiting a truck.

I think Ford and the dealers are pretty helpless in that small stage. All it takes is a truck driver to be sick one day to throw off a bunch of deliveries.

I wouldn't fret about a few days delay. When we ordered a Focus late last year, it was delayed three times while it sat at the rail yard awaiting a truck.

I think Ford and the dealers are pretty helpless in that small stage. All it takes is a truck driver to be sick one day to throw off a bunch of deliveries.

So I registered a few days ago on the Ford Owner website, using my VIN.

Should I expect the email with a $750.00 coupon? or did you go there like you were shopping?

It looks like to register you have to have a VIN. Just wondering. I would love a coupon for $750.00 :)

Still no car!!!!!!!! My eta has been pushed back for the 3rd time! Original eta was the 9th, then the 10th now the 12th. The car has been sitting for 9 days now at the rail head. If this continues I may take up on an Avalon that was offered by another dealership. Still looking at BMWs as well. The wait from railhead to delivery is redicoulous and no one seems to be able to help. I'm about to start to hound Union Pacific.

The same thing happened to me on my first order with an October 2012 delivery. It turned out that the vehicle was damaged in transit and couldn't be released. Had to be sold at auction or repaired by Ford. Hope not 4 U.

So I registered a few days ago on the Ford Owner website, using my VIN.

Should I expect the email with a $750.00 coupon? or did you go there like you were shopping?

It looks like to register you have to have a VIN. Just wondering. I would love a coupon for $750.00 :)

Public offers are under MY NEXT VEHICLE. Private offers come from Ford Customer Service.

I see that, and incentives, so what do you do to get emailed a coupon? Do you request a quote from a local dealer?

Or just do a local search?....

Just call 800-334-4375 and tell them you are thinking about buying a Fusion Hybrid and have heard that there may be some new car private incentives available to new customers.

• Like 1

Fastronaut: Ford Customer Service told me in short to go piss up a rope... No Soup For You! I was not real pleased, but I held my tongue.

Wow - can't imagine that response. Sorry. One other thing to try is to have another family member call and ask about Private Cash offers.

Sorry but I lose patience with customers that are frustrated by delays and then threaten to buy a competing brand whether it be a Toyota or BMW. You ordered the all-new 2013 Fusion for a reason and I can't take responsibility for the delays in fulfilling your order but Ford will not ship a vehicle unless it meets their quality standards. The last thing that Ford wants is to ship a vehicle to one of its dealers and have it delivered to a customer subject to a recall resulting in negative press coverage. If you're so close to cancelling your order and buying a Toyota or BMW, go ahead. You're not the first customer to be disappointed with repeated delays due to quality or shipping concerns so either deal with it as so many others have or say goodbye. So stop whining about it and either wait for your vehicle and then appreciate why Ford's quality standard is what it is or go elsewhere!

• Like 7

So ETIS reports my HyTi this way ... I guess since its European, there are things we never heard of for the USA. Some of the things are sure weird. "Less Rear Seat Belts"???? Titaniums have Remote Start but it says LESS.

Minor Features

• Charcoal Black Interior
  • Less Roof Line Conversion
  • Front Scuff Plates - Bright
  • Less Hill Launch Assist
  • With Manual Decklid
  • Hermosillo Plant Build
  • Less Convenience Group
  • Less Exterior Appearance Pack
  • Feature Content Group 3
  • Less Electronic Stability Control
  • Group Market #7
  • With English Language Label
  • Owner Hand Book Pack
  • Less Fire Extinguisher Fixings
  • Kit - Tyre Repair Service
  • Less Foot Pedal Covers
  • Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do
  • Power Rear Window One Shot Up/Down
  • With Tinted Glass
  • Standard Green Glass Windscreen
  • With Locking Glove Box Lid
  • Mini Overhead Cnsl W/Sunglass Bin
  • Console - With Closed Bin
  • Cup Holders (2) - Row 1
  • Floor Mat Kit-20 OZ Shiva LV 2
  • Fixed Foot Pedals
  • Rear Floor Carpet Mats
  • With Level 4 Door Trim Panel
  • Less Rear Window Blinds
  • 4 Load Compartment Tie Down Loops
  • With Load Retention Net
  • With Sound Insulation Pack Level 1
  • Grille-Lower Surround Hgh Gls Black
  • Active Grilleshutter
  • Rocker Panel Moulding - Body Colour
  • With Titanium Door Frame Mouldings
  • With Rear Spoiler
  • With Electrochromic R/View Mirror
  • Dual Pwr/Heat/Mem/E Chr/Pud Lmp Mr
  • With Front Seat Back Stowage Pocket
  • Less Ski Bag Provision
  • With Front 4 Way Headrest
  • With Electric Driver Seat Recliner
  • With Electric Pass.Seat Recliner
  • Rear Centre Armrest With Cupholder
  • Lumbar Seat - 2 Way Driver
  • Driver Heated Seat-Variable Temp
  • With Heated Pass Seat-Variable Temp
  • Less Rear Heated Seat
  • 2nd Row Seat 60/40 (3 P) - Folding
  • Drv Power Seat Adjust With Memory
  • With Pass 2 Way Power Seat Adjuster
  • Less Front Towing Hook
  • Less Rear Towing Hooks
  • Ext Hndl-Body Colour/Chrome Insert
  • With Leather Gear Shift Knob
  • With Remote Controlled Tailgate Release
  • Automatic Gearshift
  • Frequency - 902 MHZ
  • Power Door Lock With Elec Release
  • With Illuminated Door Entry Keypad
  • Keyless Entry/Start - Passive
  • Capless Fuel Filler Without Lock
  • With Automatic Windscreen Wiper
  • Power Tilt/Slide Sun Roof
  • Less Moonroof Pack
  • Front Bumper Sensor Device
  • Front Bumper Body Coloured Plastic
  • Rear Bumper Body Coloured Plastic
  • With Front Licence Plate Bracket
  • Less Rear Seat Belts
  • Less Passenger Air Bag Deactivation
  • With Isofix Hard Point Attachment
  • Less Spare Wheel
  • Tyre Pressure Sensors - 315 MHZ
  • With Standard Rear Shock Absorbers
  • 18" Alloy Wheel Style 3
  • Less Spare Tyre
  • Normal Rolling Resistant Tyre
  • Less Wheel Covers
  • Non Locking Lug Nuts
  • Cold Start -29 Deg C
  • Less Immersion Heater
  • Standard Electric Starter Motor
  • With Remote Starter
  • 50 State Emission Requirements
  • Emission Compliance - USA
  • With Standard Suspension
  • 2.56 Final Drive Ratio
  • Transverse Muflr W/Sngle Chrome Tip
  • With Electric Parking Brake
  • Collision Mitigation System
  • Less Low Speed Safety System
  • With Brake Emergency Assist
  • 4 Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System
  • Normal Fuel Fill
  • All Weather Floor Mats - FIA
  • Less Remote Starter - FIA
  • Less Manual Shift Auto Trans
  • Filter Cowl Intake - Odour
  • With Recirculating Heater
  • A/C Refrigerant-R134A
  • With Clean Fuel Fleet Vehicle
  • Gas/Electric Hybrid
  • With 91 Octane Level Gasoline
  • With Electric Power Steering
  • With Manual Tilt/Slide Stg Column
  • Leather Steering Wheel
  • Less Heated Steering Wheel
  • Less Electronic Speed Limitation
  • With Adaptive Speed Control
  • With Message Center Cluster I/P
  • With MPH/KMH Speedometer
  • With Trip Computer
  • 7000 RPM Tachometer
  • MFD TFT Touch Screen
  • With Navigation System
  • Less Speed Audible Warning Device
  • Blind Spot Detection 2
  • Lane Keepin Aid
  • Human Machine Interface 5
  • With Perimeter Anti-Theft
  • With Engine Immobilizer - Integral
  • With Rear Parking Aid
  • With Front Parking Aid
  • With Automated Parking System
  • With NAAO Radio Frequency
  • Mid Audio + CD + SDARS + HD
  • With 12 Speakers
  • Less Cell Phone Interface System
  • Sync II
  • With Universal Garage Door Opener
  • With Power Point Plug-Level 2
  • Rear View Camera-Fixed
  • Less Optional Equipment Pack
  • With Chrome Fog Lamp Bezel
  • With Halogen Headlamp
  • Less Daytime Running Lamps
  • With Front Fog Lamps
  • With Interior Light Group
  • Header Mounted Courtesy/Maplights
  • With Courtesy Light Delay
  • Less Interior Courtesy Lamp
  • With 2nd Row Reading Lamps
  • With Glove Box Illumination
  • Load Compartment Light - LED
  • With High Mounted Stop Lamp
  • With Automatic Headlamp On/Off
  • Ruby Red TC
  • Generic Country Group 1
  • DG9C-5560-ANC Left Rear Coil
  • DG9C-5560-ANC Right Rear Coil
  • (+)"USA"
  • (-) GVMT Service Administration
  • (-)"CDN"
  • (-)"BR"
  • (-)"GU"
  • (-)"NGA"
  • (-)"BZ"
  • (-)"BS"
  • (-)"KOR"
  • (-)"AW"
Edited by Fastronaut

Sorry but I lose patience with customers that are frustrated by delays and then threaten to buy a competing brand whether it be a Toyota or BMW. You ordered the all-new 2013 Fusion for a reason and I can't take responsibility for the delays in fulfilling your order but Ford will not ship a vehicle unless it meets their quality standards. The last thing that Ford wants is to ship a vehicle to one of its dealers and have it delivered to a customer subject to a recall resulting in negative press coverage. If you're so close to cancelling your order and buying a Toyota or BMW, go ahead. You're not the first customer to be disappointed with repeated delays due to quality or shipping concerns so either deal with it as so many others have or say goodbye. So stop whining about it and either wait for your vehicle and then appreciate why Ford's quality standard is what it is or go elsewhere!

Quality concerns has nothing to do with the delay that I am experiencing. It's a shipping delay because the lot in Chicago heights looses track of cars as they come in. Your post is the exact attitude of why many pass on a ford! Yes I ordered for a reason and I'f ford can't meet those expectations then bonvoyage! Don't come to the public asking for a bailout when your in the toilet! Edited by captinkirk