Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Sure, call the CEO of Union Pacific because that's going to help. While you're at it you should also call someone and get them to end this endless winter.

I think he called about your endless Winter but the result landed here... outside temp shown on the dash for my car and also for wife's was 95. So we skipped Spring I guess.

But about captainkirk's car -- I've seen mention on other threads of requesting a 'hot ship' where apparently the dealer will coordinate with shipper to grab that vehicle first, though all I know of the process is mention of it here. So with that said, this looks like a 'cold ship' where they take one's car and stick it wayyyyyy in the back.

Hope you get your car soon dude, I don't think your BP can handle this.

Edited by jeff_h

Other manufactures don't seem to have a problem with expectations and tracking. If you can't handle the very customers who keep you in business then why are you even in business! Experiences like mine only drive customers away! If I order something I expect to know where it is at all times given the amount of cash involved. Some on here just don't get what great customer service is! I expect to be treated like a rockstar and nothing less! Some on here just settle for meteocracy and that is wrong. Word of Mouth can tank a company really quick, just as it can prop up a company!

Jeff mine has not been assigned a shipper sense getting unloaded from the train 9 days ago. The dealership says that there is no one they can call and they don't know when the cars come in other yah they just show up. They wouldn't know what a hot ship is! They barley know what a visibility report is!

Other manufactures don't seem to have a problem with expectations and tracking. If you can't handle the very customers who keep you in business then why are you even in business! Experiences like mine only drive customers away! If I order something I expect to know where it is at all times given the amount of cash involved. Some on here just don't get what great customer service is! I expect to be treated like a rockstar and nothing less! Some on here just settle for meteocracy and that is wrong. Word of Mouth can tank a company really quick, just as it can prop up a company!

When you ordered you car did the dealer give you expectations of when to expect it? 8-12 weeks?

Jeff mine has not been assigned a shipper sense getting unloaded from the train 9 days ago. The dealership says that there is no one they can call and they don't know when the cars come in other than they just show up. They wouldn't know what a hot ship is! They barley know what a visibility report is!

I wish there was a way to mute someone on here. I am so tired of your continual whining and complaining. I ordered my car almost three months before you and I haven't bad mouthed anyone once. You need a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

• Like 2

Wow - can't imagine that response. Sorry. One other thing to try is to have another family member call and ask about Private Cash offers.

Private cash/coupons are in the potential customers name. A relative calling and getting one will not work, unless they are actually going to buy the car. No soup for you. :)

When you ordered you car did the dealer give you expectations of when to expect it? 8-12 weeks?

The expectation was set when the delivery date was set for the 9th! Worse case! I was told that once that was set in reality it would be delivered much sooner! That accompanied by the fact it arrived a full week before the delivery at the rail yard supported the fact! I have every right to know what's going on with my order at all times! If some on this board don't like that, then don't let the l

I wish there was a way to mute someone on here. I am so tired of your continual whining and complaining. I ordered my car almost three months before you and I haven't bad mouthed anyone once. You need a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

Waaaaaaaaaambulance. OMG. I am using that one.... With your permission, of course.

• Like 1

The expectation was set when the delivery date was set for the 9th! Worse case! I was told that once that was set in reality it would be delivered much sooner! That accompanied by the fact it arrived a full week before the delivery at the rail yard supported the fact! Others who have ordered and shipped at the same time has had their cars for a week all ready! I have every right to know what's going on with my order at all times! If some on this board don't like that, then go bark up another tree!

Private cash/coupons are in the potential customers name. A relative calling and getting one will not work, unless they are actually going to buy the car. No soup for you. :)

The fine print on the coupons and my dealer has confirmed that it is by household so if that relative uses your address the private cash coupons will work!

Edited by wazzul
  • Like 2

The expectation was set when the delivery date was set for the 9th! Worse case! I was told that once that was set in reality it would be delivered much sooner! That accompanied by the fact it arrived a full week before the delivery at the rail yard supported the fact! I have every right to know what's going on with my order at all times! If some on this board don't like that, then don't let the l

Im glad Im not your salesman. LOL Im also sure Id be frustrated also,but its basically out of your hands. You cant control it. Best thing to do is calm down, and when it gets here, go get it. Pissing people off isn't going to get it here faster.

• Like 1

The expectation was set when the delivery date was set for the 9th! Worse case! I was told that once that was set in reality it would be delivered much sooner! That accompanied by the fact it arrived a full week before the delivery at the rail yard supported the fact! Others who have ordered and shipped at the same time has had their cars for a week all ready! I have every right to know what's going on with my order at all times! If some on this board don't like that, then go bark up another tree!

Do you know what the letters ETA stand for? Estimated Time of Arrival

You know where your car is currently located. It's sitting at the rail yard.

• Like 1

Wow - can't imagine that response. Sorry. One other thing to try is to have another family member call and ask about Private Cash offers.

I did my friend... in my earlier post I said that I was all set by putting my wife's name and email in... all set... well, until June 8th ;-)

• Like 1

There is no need for it to be sitting there when it can sit in my garage! Haha! :-)

Oh I would definitely be wound up... I know mine is a way off. If it gets sidetracked somehow, I might be just as annoyed! However, my dealer and I have a great relationship, so I know I'd have up to date info.

Just checked status on my HyTi with Eric at Ford. He said it's in transit with ETA of April 27th. But when I asked about a railcar # he said he could not provide that information for security reasons. I guess cyberdman is the only one who will provide this info?? Too bad I already asked him to track my order earlier this week, when my car was still waiting for shipment with no ETA. I'll have to wait until next monday. :waiting:

Just checked status on my HyTi with Eric at Ford. He said it's in transit with ETA of April 27th. But when I asked about a railcar # he said he could not provide that information for security reasons. I guess cyberdman is the only one who will provide this info?? Too bad I already asked him to track my order earlier this week, when my car was still waiting for shipment with no ETA. I'll have to wait until next monday. :waiting:

Your dealer has that info. Trina told me the same thing. Evidently, they're worried we're going to abscond with our cars :shift:

• Like 1

I am one step closer to my brand new sweet ride! I just didn't plan very well. I sold my Honda Civic 1.5 hours after putting it on Craigslist before I even had a chance to put up pictures. My cars birthday isn't until April 15th! Based on guess-timates from what others have experienced it can be another 10-20 days until i get it after that, putting my arrival date in early May. That makes no car for 1 month! I thought it would take awhile to sell it, but here is the good news- I have a relative with a 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid that is letting me drive there car until my new car arrives. I will be able to share how the two compare in future posts like the difference in feel between the 2012's nickel metal hydride battery and the 2013 lithium ion battery's impact on the subtleties of the ride. I have never driven a hybrid before and i am excited to share the game of "hypermiling" is addictive. The 2012 gets 41mpg and I achieved 46.3 on my first outing. This will make up for my loss of 5 speed manual in a hurry!

• Like 1

I am one step closer to my brand new sweet ride! I just didn't plan very well. I sold my Honda Civic 1.5 hours after putting it on Craigslist before I even had a chance to put up pictures. My cars birthday isn't until April 15th! Based on guess-timates from what others have experienced it can be another 10-20 days until i get it after that, putting my arrival date in early May. That makes no car for 1 month! I thought it would take awhile to sell it, but here is the good news- I have a relative with a 2012 Ford Fusion Hybrid that is letting me drive there car until my new car arrives. I will be able to share how the two compare in future posts like the difference in feel between the 2012's nickel metal hydride battery and the 2013 lithium ion battery's impact on the subtleties of the ride. I have never driven a hybrid before and i am excited to share the game of "hypermiling" is addictive. The 2012 gets 41mpg and I achieved 46.3 on my first outing. This will make up for my loss of 5 speed manual in a hurry!

You will love that car. I am driving an '11 and their are identical as far as I know. 46.3 is great, especially when it isn't warm out yet. If it were 70 or so, you'd add to it!

Can't wait to do my own comparison too!!!

It's official :camera: , I have my new Ford Fusion safely :shift: home and charged. Malibu you update me as delivered! :banvictory:

It drove like a dream, we gave it a partial charge at Sheehy. I can't wait to give it a real work out. I hope to post more pictures soon.

I am so impressed with you all here on this Forum, you have made it so much fun. I can't believe this thread has gone almost 100 pages with no signs of slowing down. We have a lot of new orders and I hope Ford takes note of all of the interest in tracking orders and how we want to stay informed. Thank you Malibu for taking over the spreadsheet (may it live long and prosper - Captinkrik should like that one). I'll be watching and reading and will still add my 2 cents from time to time.

THANK YOU ALL!

post-49063-0-03429600-1365645225_thumb.jpg

post-49063-0-42649200-1365645368_thumb.jpg

• Like 7