Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Seeing a VOC with the your name and the correct vehicle specifications is great but it is NOT confirmation that the order has actually been placed with Ford. Only a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) provides that confirmation. A VOC can be printed out without the order actually being placed.

Ice-Capades,

I was thinking the same thing. I called Ford this morning and they do see the order. It is in Order Processing, no other information. But at least it does exist :)

FYI: F71154 / 5001

I will probably check again on Friday morning to see if the status has changed. I hope to have a VIN by the end of next week.

USAA offered 2.25%, but my dealer beat that by offering me 1.49%. This was for $33K for 48 months.

RProbst, what bank did your dealer go through to offer 1.49%?

My dealer offered 2.19% from Chase and 1.99% from BoA. My CreditLine is 2.25% from Charter Bank, Financial Resources FCU is offering 1.75%.

• Like 1

Build date confirmed through ETIS this morning on my Ruby Red 3FA6P0RU5DR301449 = April 16, 2013... no ETA as yet.... Wheels (American Racing 17's / Model AR896) due 05/03 ;-)

I have little doubt this car will be delivered when I am at the Mecum Auction and Indy Time Trials, May 16-19th... just because....

• Like 1

What a crazy turn of events this week. I have on one hand my original order which I've been able to work the dealer into giving me the original price we agreed upon in Jan (they were trying to tell me I'd be paying more). But that car isn't even scheduled to be built yet, I was told the week of 4/22 but since there's still no sticker that's looking less and less likely. I really want to be out of that car listed below and into my brand new HyTi so it's killing me to see my build date get pushed back over and over again. Then on the other hand, I have another dealer who has the EXACT same car en-route scheduled for 4/30 arrival and is trying to get me to come in and reserve it.

What to do what to do????

What a crazy turn of events this week. I have on one hand my original order which I've been able to work the dealer into giving me the original price we agreed upon in Jan (they were trying to tell me I'd be paying more). But that car isn't even scheduled to be built yet, I was told the week of 4/22 but since there's still no sticker that's looking less and less likely. I really want to be out of that car listed below and into my brand new HyTi so it's killing me to see my build date get pushed back over and over again. Then on the other hand, I have another dealer who has the EXACT same car en-route scheduled for 4/30 arrival and is trying to get me to come in and reserve it.

Apparently you don't know the build day. If they are back on their normal schedule the window sticker is created 7 days before the build day. The last production day in the week of April 22 is April 27. If that is your day the sticker should be created on April 20. It might be available for view on April 21 but more likely on April 22.

My car was built on April 1 and delivered to me in PA on April 15.

If the car being delivered can be had for the same price... take it IMHO... what has the original dealer done to deserve your loyalty?

Thanks for the responses. The price difference is $217 but I'm also worried that if something went wrong with my build sitting in Mexico or a train delay that my$750 coupon could expire, other cars are taking approx 26 days from build to arrival. coupon expires June 6.

Thanks for the responses. The price difference is $217 but I'm also worried that if something went wrong with my build sitting in Mexico or a train delay that my$750 coupon could expire, other cars are taking approx 26 days from build to arrival. coupon expires June 6.

Heck at this point I would GLADLY pay an extra $217 to get my car SOONER rather then MUCH later!

• Like 2

I keep checking ETIS. :) No joy yet. Build day is today, so if that is accurate, I should see it tomorrow. :headspin:

Mine was supposedly built on Mon. the 15th but nothing on ETIS yet! So doesn't look likely that it was built on time.

If it holds true that it gets built 7 days from the printed sticker date like Murphy62 said and RUBY ROYAL shows, mine won't be built until tomorrow the 19th.

Yours and mine show the sticker was created on the same date so they might be built the same day. It will be interesting to see when they actually show up on ETIS...hopefully sooner than later!

Edited by RubyRedFuse

What a crazy turn of events this week. I have on one hand my original order ... Then on the other hand, I have another dealer who has the EXACT same car en-route scheduled for 4/30 arrival and is trying to get me to come in and reserve it.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush. A Fusion in the driveway is worth a lot of happiness.

• Like 1

I keep checking ETIS. :) No joy yet. Build day is today, so if that is accurate, I should see it tomorrow. :headspin:

Mine was supposedly built on Mon. the 15th but nothing on ETIS yet! So doesn't look likely that it was built on time.

If it holds true that it gets built 7 days from the printed sticker date like Murphy62 said and RUBY ROYAL shows, mine won't be built until tomorrow the 19th.

Yours and mine show the sticker was created on the same date so they might be built the same day. It will be interesting to see when they actually show up on ETIS...hopefully sooner than later!

From what I have heard and been tracking the last couple of weeks looks like most are 7 days from the date on the sticker to the build date in ETIS.

sticker Date Plus 7 Days ETIS

RubyRoyal April 9, 2013 April 16, 2013 April 16, 2013

Malibu3105 #1 April 10, 2013 April 17, 2013 April 17, 2013

Phantomtech April 10, 2013 April 17, 2013 April 17, 2013

RubyRedFuse April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

Jcg1005 April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

HyTi Fusion April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

Joveri April 4, 2013 April 11, 2013 April 11, 2013

okaydave April 4, 2013 April 11, 2013 April 12, 2013

Steveo358 March 21,2013 March 28, 2013 April 1, 2013

Edited by PhantomTech

My car was built on April 1 and delivered to me in PA on April 15.

Wow, lucky you! My car was built on March 26, and it's been sitting in the railyard in CA for two weeks! Still another week or two before it makes it to Seattle, I'm sure.

:rant:

Edited by jsellar

From what I have heard and been tracking the last couple of weeks looks like most are 7 days from the date on the sticker to the build date in ETIS.

sticker Date Plus 7 Days ETIS

RubyRoyal April 9, 2013 April 16, 2013 April 16, 2013

Malibu3105 #1 April 10, 2013 April 17, 2013 April 17, 2013

Phantomtech April 10, 2013 April 17, 2013 April 17, 2013

RubyRedFuse April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

Jcg1005 April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

HyTi Fusion April 12, 2013 April 19, 2013

Joveri April 4, 2013 April 11, 2013 April 11, 2013

okaydave April 4, 2013 April 11, 2013 April 12, 2013

Steveo358 March 21,2013 March 28, 2013 April 1, 2013

Yep same here, 3FA6P0RU9DR277964 (my retail order that will revert to dealer stock on arrival) sticker date Apr 9th, Etis shows built Apr 16th.

ice-capades thank you so much for the help. My dealer had agreed to honor my original price from January!

Thanks so much for the thank you! It's greatly appreciated and helps make me feel that all the time spent trying to make sure that our fellow BON members have accurate information is worthwhile! Thanks again!

• Like 2

Wow, lucky you! My car was built on March 26, and it's been sitting in the railyard in CA for two weeks! Still another week or two before it makes it to Seattle, I'm sure.

:rant:

Well THAT'S not at all promising for me, is it?

I'm so excited, just received the call we all have been dreaming of.....my car is here!!!! I'm picking it up tonight. I'm so thrilled. I have been extremely lucky thus far, I ordered march 9, and in under 6 weeks will have my hyti!!! Hopefully when I go tonight there are no defects.....

• Like 3

I'm so excited, just received the call we all have been dreaming of.....my car is here!!!! I'm picking it up tonight. I'm so thrilled. I have been extremely lucky thus far, I ordered march 9, and in under 6 weeks will have my hyti!!! Hopefully when I go tonight there are no defects.....

Good luck with that one! Check for rolled in fenders, scratches, etc ...