Your Opinion Of Zimerman Now?

My only feeling about this sadness. It was a bad situation in which one person tragically lost their life and the other's has been effectively ruined. He may still be alive but he'll carry the burden of that night until the end even if he was defending himself.

I carry a firearm everyday. But my sincerest wish is that I never have to draw it and point it at another human being. But I WILL defend my family or myself if given no choice.

Why?

Because when you get response like this, you can imagine how people feel.

original.jpg

There's nothing racist in saying that conservatives did their happy dance when they saw/heard the verdict. Did they actually twerk, probably not but I do know some people who referred to the happy dance so there it is..I'm probably giving you guys to much credit to suggest you could actually dance. I'm sure you and others saw the same thing across the net. Conservatives saying they were glad that he was found innocent, using a variety of terms just like Mann Coulter. I even saw quite a few that were quite racist.

Edited by Langston Hughes

Agreed. It's an obvious racial insult.

If Zimmerman had been found guilty and one of us had posted a picture of a black person twerking or whatever and said "This is how most liberals feel about the verdict." you can bet that Langston would be calling that person out for being racist, and he would be right. That post is a clear racial insult no matter what he tries to claim.

Your the one being racist by making it bout his race and not the actual response to the issue. I see a goofy kid dancing, you see a reference to someones color instead. Your racist for suggesting it's racist. This case has been a proxy for race/class issues that both African Americans have and white conservatives have. Your the one who is acting like it isn't and calling me a racist when it's obvious that mostly white conservatives took a highly concentrated racial stand on this issue. Was this case about race, yes it was. The victims race. Conservatives made it about Zimmerman's in order to deflect.

Is being "not shocked" the same thing as celebrating?

I'm not shocked that a young male (black or not) wearing a hoodie walking in a neighborhood with a history of burglaries and other crimes would be considered suspicious.

Let's not forget that most gunned-down blacks were shot by other blacks, further complicated by blacks' collective distrust of the police, so I'm also not shocked no suspect is arrested and found guilty.

Let's not forget that the latter is deflection. There has been a history in this country of non-black defendants being not arrested, not charged and not found guilty when they were in the south. Just like the cases showed by BH and GM, African Americans are arrested, charged and convicted at a higher rate when they commit a crime against Caucasians.

original.jpg

There's nothing racist in saying that conservatives did their happy dance when they saw/heard the verdict.

Yes there is. For one it assumes that all conservatives wanted Zimmerman to be found innocent while I know for a fact that some of them felt he should be found guilty. Secondly it assumes that all liberals wanted Zimmerman to be found guilty when I know for a fact that some of them felt he was innocent. And finally your little twerking post was an obvious racial insult and now you can't even bring yourself to admit it.

Your the one being racist by making it bout his race and not the actual response to the issue. I see a goofy kid dancing, you see a reference to someones color instead.

I'm not going to mince words with you Langston; I'm just going to tell it like it is. I think your racism is so ingrained in you that you don't even realize you're a racist.

• Like 1

original.jpg

There's nothing racist in saying that conservatives did their happy dance when they saw/heard the verdict. Did they actually twerk, probably not but I do know some people who referred to the happy dance so there it is..I'm probably giving you guys to much credit to suggest you could actually dance. I'm sure you and others saw the same thing across the net. Conservatives saying they were glad that he was found innocent, using a variety of terms just like Mann Coulter. I even saw quite a few that were quite racist.

So should you judge them on an individual basis, or not? I didn't bother to peruse the internet to look at others' reaction, so I could judge them collectively.

How about this, the same Liberals lamenting this judgement were the same ones celebrating the O.J. verdict. THAT collective enough?

I'm glad he (Zimmerman, not O.J.) was found not guilty, because there was enough reasonable doubt to acquit. Beyond that, I'm neutral on it.

Let's not forget that the latter is deflection. There has been a history in this country of non-black defendants being not arrested, not charged and not found guilty when they were in the south. Just like the cases showed by BH and GM, African Americans are arrested, charged and convicted at a higher rate when they commit a crime against Caucasians.

Deflection? I'm referring to current events, and you're bringing up history. If I'm deflecting, it's only because history is just that, and it deserves to stay there.

Sooner or later, people are going to realize that those with a vested interest in keeping racial animosity alive are the ones responsible for it.

Edited by RangerM

Guest General Mattis
I hope Zimmerman does sue NBC so when the Martin family wins their civil suit he has plenty of money to give them.... :happy feet:

There is a term for this, and considering the Martin family had more lawyers prepresenting them than George Zimmerman did, I'm sure they have plans for a big pay day. After all, why else would you trademark your kid's name. They failed as parents, but hope to cash in on their son's poor decision. Truly sad, and an idication of the mentality involved.

The Martin family does not deserve a dime. Zimmerman's payout should put MSNBC out of buisness.

• Like 1

So should you judge them on an individual basis, or not? I didn't bother to peruse the internet to look at others' reaction, so I could judge them collectively.

How about this, the same Liberals lamenting this judgement were the same ones celebrating the O.J. verdict. THAT collective enough?

I'm glad he (Zimmerman, not O.J.) was found not guilty, because there was enough reasonable doubt to acquit. Beyond that, I'm neutral on it.

Deflection? I'm referring to current events, and you're bringing up history. If I'm deflecting, it's only because history is just that, and it deserves to stay there.

Sooner or later, people are going to realize that those with a vested interest in keeping racial animosity alive are the ones responsible for it.

We don't judge people here individually. You might, but the group does not. There's been enough liberals are this way comments by all the little conservatives crying about my post. From Nap, to cal, to blackhorse, and on down the line liberals have painted broadly and not a complain out of you.

I am talking about the issue and the reason people feel as such. Your talking about an unrelated topic and throwing that in the mix. That is deflection.

I realized that conservatives are responsible for racial animosity and are doing their best to keep it alive. From the welfare mommas of Reagan through to the black people are racists for their Obama vote there has been a vested interest in keeping racial animosity going as part of conservative politics. I mean when people here suggest that black people voted for Obama because they thought he'd give them something that is racial animosity and you aware of that.

I'm not going to mince words with you Langston; I'm just going to tell it like it is. I think your racism is so ingrained in you that you don't even realize you're a racist.

HUH? You should go back to mincing words, because I'm not racist. I don't judge anyone based on skin color, especially white people. If you think i'm overly harsh on Caucasians and conservative Caucasians it's for a good reason, I understand the advantages of being such, the way the system works, the blatant racism behind much of the conservative platform and how they act when they think they are among themselves. Oh, the things you'd never hear a Caucasian speak in front of a minority but will in front of other Caucasians like myself. Perhaps If i was a conservative i would judge those i'm not like much more harshly and give a free pass to those like me, but i'm not so i don't.

So if i put a child dancing in a post, it is because I was suggesting they were childish, not some nefarious racism towards my fellow Caucasians.

HUH? You should go back to mincing words, because I'm not racist. I don't judge anyone based on skin color, especially white people. If you think i'm overly harsh on Caucasians and conservative Caucasians it's for a good reason, I understand the advantages of being such, the way the system works, the blatant racism behind much of the conservative platform and how they act when they think they are among themselves.

Yeah, whatever man. It's a great big conspiracy on the part of white people and the whole thing is rigged against blacks and therefore you are justified in being a racist. What you just posted is always the point of view and the accusation of a racist. Furthermore the world you just described does not exist except in your own mind.

And now we know why you really wanted Zimmerman to be convicted. Not because he was guilty of anything but because you decided that you have good reason be harsh on Caucasians. In short, racism.

Edited by BlackHorse

HUH? You should go back to mincing words, because I'm not racist. I don't judge anyone based on skin color, especially white people. If you think i'm overly harsh on Caucasians and conservative Caucasians it's for a good reason, I understand the advantages of being such, the way the system works, the blatant racism behind much of the conservative platform and how they act when they think they are among themselves. Oh, the things you'd never hear a Caucasian speak in front of a minority but will in front of other Caucasians like myself. Perhaps If i was a conservative i would judge those i'm not like much more harshly and give a free pass to those like me, but i'm not so i don't.

So if i put a child dancing in a post, it is because I was suggesting they were childish, not some nefarious racism towards my fellow Caucasians.

Liberals are more racist towards blacks than Conservatives are. The worst kind of racism is patronizing racism. Being called the "n" word is not devastating unless there is some truth to it, which is implied by Liberals. Here is a good comeback. "I am smarter than you, prettier than you, and I can kick your skinny white ass. Now get it down the road while you still can." In reality, people don't call black people that to their faces; only behind their backs, which makes them cowards. The taboo, perpetuated by Liberals is what creates the false perception of black inferiority. Liberals need blacks to feel inferior so they can control them. That is racism.

Edited by Trimdingman

I am talking about the issue and the reason people feel as such. Your talking about an unrelated topic and throwing that in the mix. That is deflection.

I was responding to Ed's post. (the one immediately before mine) Not deflecting.

Edited by RangerM

Yeah, whatever man. It's a great big conspiracy on the part of white people and the whole thing is rigged against blacks and therefore you are justified in being a racist. What you just posted is always the point of view and the accusation of a racist. Furthermore the world you just described does not exist except in your own mind.

And now we know why you really wanted Zimmerman to be convicted. Not because he was guilty of anything but because you decided that you have good reason be harsh on Caucasians. In short, racism.

The whole thing isn't a conspiracy but quite a bit is. What you just posted is garbage from someone who thinks I haven't seen and heard other Caucasians say and do this stuff in front of me. I have and it's incredible the stuff conservative white males will say about African Americans, Arabs, and Hispanics when they are surrounded by only other white males. I'm hard on Caucasians because of what I see and hear on a fairly regular basis.

I do like the irony of some who is claiming to be Hispanic telling a Caucasian that Caucasians don't act racist and that i'm a racist for thinking (Knowing) they do.

And I wanted to Zimmerman to be found guilty because he was guilty. He did not stop following Martin when told to do so and because of that he walked into Martin who was hiding in the bushes from him. Martin tells his friend that he hid and lost Zimmerman only to then say that Zimmerman found him again. Words are exchanged and at no time does Zimmerman offer that his is neighborhood watch. He's just some stranger who acts a lot like someone who could be a criminal. So tray blasts him and Zimmerman is dough-boy who can't fight and gets the shit beat out of him. He didn't shoot Martin while he's getting his head smashed, no he tells the cops he grabbed the gun because he thought Martin was going for it. So your a kid in an altercation with a strange man who is ARMED and isn't the police?

What are you going to do?

See your good at ignoring what happened. Zimmerman did not return to his truck when told to. He walked past Martin's hiding spot for a few minutes and walked right back at Martin. Zimmerman says he's just walking back to his truck, but you think Martin KNEW that? He did not tell the kid he was neighborhood watch. He killed that kid because of his actions and thus he's guilty to me. I care less what the court says.

We don't judge people here individually. You might, but the group does not. There's been enough liberals are this way comments by all the little conservatives crying about my post. From Nap, to cal, to blackhorse, and on down the line liberals have painted broadly and not a complain out of you.

I realized that conservatives are responsible for racial animosity and are doing their best to keep it alive. From the welfare mommas of Reagan through to the black people are racists for their Obama vote there has been a vested interest in keeping racial animosity going as part of conservative politics. I mean when people here suggest that black people voted for Obama because they thought he'd give them something that is racial animosity and you aware of that.

So where on your "racism scale" do you place black conservatives?

And I wanted to Zimmerman to be found guilty because he was guilty. He did not stop following Martin when told to do so and because of that he walked into Martin who was hiding in the bushes from him. Martin tells his friend that he hid and lost Zimmerman only to then say that Zimmerman found him again. Words are exchanged and at no time does Zimmerman offer that his is neighborhood watch. He's just some stranger who acts a lot like someone who could be a criminal. So tray blasts him and Zimmerman is dough-boy who can't fight and gets the shit beat out of him. He didn't shoot Martin while he's getting his head smashed, no he tells the cops he grabbed the gun because he thought Martin was going for it. So your a kid in an altercation with a strange man who is ARMED and isn't the police?

What are you going to do?

See your good at ignoring what happened. Zimmerman did not return to his truck when told to. He walked past Martin's hiding spot for a few minutes and walked right back at Martin. Zimmerman says he's just walking back to his truck, but you think Martin KNEW that? He did not tell the kid he was neighborhood watch. He killed that kid because of his actions and thus he's guilty to me. I care less what the court says.

I am sure a lynch mob mentality is not much different than yours.

Let the court decide unless you don't like the out come? Isn't that how it works?

• Like 1

The whole thing isn't a conspiracy but quite a bit is. What you just posted is garbage from someone who thinks I haven't seen and heard other Caucasians say and do this stuff in front of me. I have and it's incredible the stuff conservative white males will say about African Americans, Arabs, and Hispanics when they are surrounded by only other white males. I'm hard on Caucasians because of what I see and hear on a fairly regular basis.

I do like the irony of some who is claiming to be Hispanic telling a Caucasian that Caucasians don't act racist and that i'm a racist for thinking (Knowing) they do.

As if there are no black people that make racist comments about white people when they think no one else is around right? Like calling them creepy ass crackers maybe? Just because you heard some white people here and there make some racist comments doesn't mean that all white people are like that just as I know that not all blacks are like that even though I've heard them make racist comments about whites. But you have decided that its okay to describe all white conservatives as racist and that there is some sort of conspiracy they are scheming against blacks. It makes me laugh because I see how ridiculous it is but at the same time I also understand that it is a typical viewpoint of a racist, which you are.

And I wanted to Zimmerman to be found guilty because he was guilty. He did not stop following Martin when told to do so and because of that he walked into Martin who was hiding in the bushes from him. Martin tells his friend that he hid and lost Zimmerman only to then say that Zimmerman found him again.

He doesn't have to stop following Martin just because some dispatcher told him to. If he decides to keep following Martin there is nothing illegal about it and he is within his rights to do that. What is not legal is when Martin decided to pin him to the ground and start beating him senseless. If Trayvon Martin is so scared for his life from George Zimmerman than why doesn't he call 911? He had a phone too. Why doesn't he just take off running? Can he not outrun the "dough boy" (code for fat white guy, another racist comment)? Instead he hides in the bushes and when Martin comes by he attacks him. See how easy it is to just make up stuff when you don't really know what happened Langston? You don't really know what happened. You just have a theory that is based on your racist point of view in which no matter what the white guy must be the bad guy in all of this.

Edited by BlackHorse

I am sure a lynch mob mentality is not much different than yours.

Let the court decide unless you don't like the out come? Isn't that how it works?

I'm sure that your right and all the people who thought OJ was guilty are part of lynch mobs too. There's a difference in knowing that he is the reason the kid is dead and a lynch mob.

As if there are no black people that make racist comments about white people when they think no one else is around right? Like calling them creepy ass crackers maybe? Just because you heard some white people here and there make some racist comments doesn't mean that all white people are like that just as I know that not all blacks are like that even though I've heard them make racist comments about whites. But you have decided that its okay to describe all white conservatives as racist and that there is some sort of conspiracy they are scheming against blacks. It makes me laugh because I see how ridiculous it is but at the same time I also understand that it is a typical viewpoint of a racist, which you are.

Not all. I don't believe that Fired, Ranger, Nick and Tomservo are racists.

I'm sure that your right and all the people who thought OJ was guilty are part of lynch mobs too. There's a difference in knowing that he is the reason the kid is dead and a lynch mob.

Yes. I think OJ is guilty. The entire case was bastardized by a judge starring on TV, a celebrity, the slow-speed chase.........ad nauseum.

But I have accepted the verdict. I am not calling for violence upon him or anyone else. Never did, never will.

He doesn't have to stop following Martin just because some dispatcher told him to. If he decides to keep following Martin there is nothing illegal about it and he is within his rights to do that. What is not legal is when Martin decided to pin him to the ground and start beating him senseless. If Trayvon Martin is so scared for his life from George Zimmerman than why doesn't he call 911? He had a phone too. Why doesn't he just take off running? Can he not outrun the "dough boy" (code for fat white guy, another racist comment)? Instead he hides in the bushes and when Martin comes by he attacks him. See how easy it is to just make up stuff when you don't really know what happened Langston? You don't really know what happened. You just have a theory that is based on your racist point of view in which no matter what the white guy must be the bad guy in all of this.

You've sunk so low that you can't realize when someone is just calling someone fat. Your projection of your racism on me is so typical.