Your Opinion Of Zimerman Now?

Yes. I think OJ is guilty. The entire case was bastardized by a judge starring on TV, a celebrity, the slow-speed chase.........ad nauseum.

But I have accepted the verdict. I am not calling for violence upon him or anyone else. Never did, never will.

I haven't called for any violence either, so what separates us from both being in the lynch mob.

Waiting on those riots too.

Edited by Langston Hughes

But hey this is Florida where anyone guilty can go free. Wonder if George is going to hang out with Casey Anthony? That bitch was guilty too. (Here's where blackhorse calls me a racist for suggesting Casey Anthony is guilty, simply because i'm looking to be hard on my fellow Caucasians )

Not racist this time. Just misogynistic. ;)

• Like 1

But hey this is Florida where anyone guilty can go free. Wonder if George is going to hang out with Casey Anthony? That bitch was guilty too. (Here's where blackhorse calls me a racist for suggesting Casey Anthony is guilty, simply because i'm looking to be hard on my fellow Caucasians )

As it happens I think Casey Anthony was guilty but yes in fact you are a racist. Just because you are white doesn't mean you can't be racist against whites. It's pretty common in this country in fact.

As it happens I think Casey Anthony was guilty but yes in fact you are a racist. Just because you are white doesn't mean you can't be racist against whites. It's pretty common in this country in fact.

I hear white people refer to other white people as "white trash", "hillbillies", "trailer trash", and "rednecks" all the time (although a number of people are proud to be called the last one). I've even heard "cracker" used by white people.

I hear white people refer to other white people as "white trash", "hillbillies", "trailer trash", and "rednecks" all the time (although a number of people are proud to be called the last one). I've even heard "cracker" used by white people.

I believe you are misusing the word. It is certainly OVER USED.

rac·ismnoun \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\

Definition of RACISM

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
: racial prejudice or discrimination
rac·ist noun or adjective
Examples of RACISM
  1. the racism that was the basis of apartheid
  2. <Hitler's declaration of his belief in a “master race” was an indication of the inherent racism of the Nazi movement.>
  3. The recording career of the Henderson band was brief … due partly to the racism of booking agencies that didn't take on black acts until the mid-'30s, when Henderson's career was on the downswing. —Greg Tate, Vibe, April 1995
  4. [+]more

Here you go Blackhorse, here's a little bit of real bigotry and prejudice.

http://deadspin.com/people-were-angry-about-espns-bilingual-interviews-of-794474276

Some of the relevant tweets

Jon Rusty@Rusty_Jon

Hey spics in the MLB, why don't U learn how 2 speak English if UR going 2 be employed by a U.S Domestic company? This Derby translation <<<

Mikey Reed@Mikey_Reed23

This is America's past time speak English or go back to jibberjabber land

Reefer Madness@theycallmeyogi

Anyone remember when baseball wasn't overrun with spics?

You have to dig my man Jon Rusty.

jon Rusty ‏@Rusty_Jon12 May

Sergio Garcia, there is room 4 only one non Caucasian in this sport. Please find yourself to the back door. #Tiger #DontMessWithDaChamp

Jon Rusty ‏@Rusty_Jon5 May

Mexican-Americans please enjoy your special day because its back to the weedwacker first thing tomorrow morning.

Jon Rusty ‏@Rusty_Jon30 Apr

Attention 2 all my players. Any of y'all to come out of the closet will receive a waterfall of stones from the rest of the team. #NoFags

Jon Rusty ‏@Rusty_Jon25 Apr

Really hoping Atlanta goes with an all-Caucasian #2013NFLdraft class

But he's a big George Zimmerman fan...
Jon Rusty ‏@Rusty_Jon14 Jul

BIG S/O 2 my boy G-Zimm 4 exemplifying FLs great justice system! Will meet U at ur relocation city with "Freedom Shots".

And you wonder why I'm hard on my own race. It must be because I'm the bad guy right?

So white people are evil because there are a couple dumbasses who happen to be white?

They are according to Langston.

Langston I suppose I could respond to your post by posting all the racist things that Jamie Foxx has said, all the racist things that Al Sharpton has said, all the racist things that Spike Lee has said, all the racist things that Louis Farrakhan has said, and even the racist things that Barack Obama has said. We could go back and forth for days with racist quotes from one side or the other. It won't change the fact that you're a racist.

Can we please move on from the accusations?

Oh I'm not making accusations. I'm just stating what is plainly obvious. lol But yes I get what you are saying. I'm through arguing with him about it anyway. Some people are so entrenched in their dogma that no amount of the obvious truth can ever reach their minds.

I think you might have the hardest part of this forum to moderate Nick. lol

Agreed. It's an obvious racial insult.

If Zimmerman had been found guilty and one of us had posted a picture of a black person twerking or whatever and said "This is how most liberals feel about the verdict." you can bet that Langston would be calling that person out for being racist, and he would be right. That post is a clear racial insult no matter what he tries to claim.

I think that gif photo that he posted is one of his houseboys he has over in his basement.

And getting to the krux of the problem. If this 17 year old "child" was out past some curfew time? Where were his parents supervising him?

Really tired of these race hustlers using both the words "child" and "adult" when describing the dead person. Can't have it both ways. But they keep crying like a bunch of babies. They all need to grow up and move on with their lives.

Aren't you sexist for calling Casey Anthony "a bitch" ???

Shoe's on the other foot now... You already stuck one foot in your mouth many times...

Forgot about it, but still he should've known better. If you are out during a period where it is dark out regardless of what time it happened. Doesn't matter who it is. You are considered (under some people's descriptions) "suspicious"

Eh, to a degree sure. I'd say it more depends on how you are acting. I go running at night sometimes. I sure don't think I look "suspicious" while doing so. Of course, the reflective vest probably has a little to do with that. :)

Still though in this age, and certainly in a country that's evolved into a populous of rats. Even if you are walking to your car in a store parking lot at dark, you are "suspicious". If you are working on your car at home at 9pm... You are considered "suspicious". Etc...

Yes, there are certainly a lot of paranoid people around. Yes, if I see someone I don't recognize in my neighborhood after dark, they are considered somewhat suspicious, at least momentarily, until I can assess their reasons for being there. If they are just walking down the street minding their own business, I generally won't think much of it.

Yes, there are certainly a lot of paranoid people around. Yes, if I see someone I don't recognize in my neighborhood after dark, they are considered somewhat suspicious, at least momentarily, until I can assess their reasons for being there. If they are just walking down the street minding their own business, I generally won't think much of it.

Right, I do agree with you. But there are people that are simply programmed to call the police on just about anybody nowadays. And that's part of the problem I do have with modern day society. That's why I stated that the mass population has turned into a bunch of rats and a bunch of zombies.