Jaguar XFR-S....and Ford Falcon

http://jalopnik.com/2014-jaguar-xfr-s-the-jalopnik-review-1101104972

After reading this, it appears to me that they look similar to one another...at least in the greenhouse area...the but the Falcon blows it away in the interior dept!

When I clicked on the link and saw the blue Jag, my first thought was "Why is a Falcon in the Jag article". I suspect they would look very different side-by-side, though.

When I clicked on the link and saw the blue Jag, my first thought was "Why is a Falcon in the Jag article". I suspect they would look very different side-by-side, though.

The Falcon is a very ugly car, they look like a late 90's Ford style with a Mondeo front end slapped on. The current Taurus look much better than the Falcon does, and the Territory looks like a Subaru and a Freestyle. Ford is very smart for not selling these in NA, they wouldn't sell. I can't comment on the interior but from the exterior they are nothing to look at very old and dated, and look nothing like the Jaguar. If there was a car that looked like the Jaguar I would say it would be the new Mondeo with the LED DRLs and mesh grill.