Screen Protector for 2013+ Fusion MFT

rp2388

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried using a fingerprint resistant screen protector for the MFT screen on the new Fusions. I know the screen is a fingerprint magnet and I'm thinking of just buying one of those antiglare/anti-fingerprint sheets and cutting it to size but wanted to see if anyone has already done it with results.

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried using a fingerprint resistant screen protector for the MFT screen on the new Fusions. I know the screen is a fingerprint magnet and I'm thinking of just buying one of those antiglare/anti-fingerprint sheets and cutting it to size but wanted to see if anyone has already done it with results.

http://www.nushield.com/order_now.php

I got really tired of the finger prints on the MFT screen. I found this NuShield screen protector. I ordered the Triple A and haven't been disappointed. Where wiping the fingerprints was a several time a day occurrence it's become once every two weeks...maybe.

Order the Klear Screen wipes along with the order. Make sure you get all the dust in the corners before applying the screen protector. I got real lucky and didn't get any dust under the screen on the first try.

I just have a mini-microfiber cloth in the car to clean the screen. Works like a charm everytime.

Using the NuShield pretty much eliminated having to use any daily cleaning methods.

• Like 1

Does anyone know of any discount codes for NuShield?

I just have a mini-microfiber cloth in the car to clean the screen. Works like a charm everytime.

The dealer gave us one with our car with a Ford logo on it. It leaves tons of dust behind on the screen. If you use it you also need a can on compressed air handy to blow the dust out of the corners lol

Edited by hybridbear

http://www.nushield.com/order_now.php

I got really tired of the finger prints on the MFT screen. I found this NuShield screen protector. I ordered the Triple A and haven't been disappointed.

Thanks for the info - based on the description on their web site, I ordered the Day-Vue, we will have to post pics of our installed protectors so others can decide which might be better for them.

• Like 2

I have the Day Vue in both my cars. I use a screen protector because I can wipe off the screen without fear of scratching the surface. You might want to reconsider.

Thanks for the info - based on the description on their web site, I ordered the Day-Vue, we will have to post pics of our installed protectors so others can decide which might be better for them.

image-30.jpg

image-31.jpg

I took pictures with just the dome lights on in the garage just to show how diffused the reflection is. Maybe if someone could post a before picture, with the dome lights on, then we could get a better idea. I haven't cleaned the screen in, I can't remember when. I looked carefully and didn't see any finger prints on the screen. The Triple A just doesn't collect prints the way a stock unprotected screen does.

It really bothers me to use a touch screen computer because of the finger prints showing. With the experience of using a NuShield on my FFH, MFT screen, I'll definitely get a NuShield for any computer with a touch screen.

Just for reference, I use a iPhone 5 for pictures.

Edited by Gkinla
  • Like 1

I just ordered the Triple A because they pointed out that it is the one that avoids finger prints. I assume the Day Vue is a bit clearer but that could also mean that the prints could be seen easier.

It arrived today via USPS. Only took me a few minutes to put it on and I have to say I'm impressed. No more ugly fingerprints! :happy feet:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I finally got some mild weather to apply one of the screen protectors and take comparison pics, pulled one car into the driveway and took a pic, then moved cars so the other one was in the same position in the driveway to have direct comparison with position and daylight. First screen has no protector, second one has the Day-Vue protector (obviously the one with less fingerprints since I cleaned the screen before applying), I think it definitely helps with cutting down on the glare.
Screen_Blue_zpsae235df7.jpg
Screen_Red_zpsbcadfb5c.jpg