Where is this country really headed?

And Langdad, you are not a liberal, you are a fascist.

Ain't that the truth.

You have the police, swat, national guard, even the army as a last resort. To say "the government" needs it's own independant armed force is rediculous. Who is "the government" and more importantly, do people even understand the purpose of a police or military force? The whole thing sounds so "brownshirt"....which was also facist...hmmm, coincidence?.....

"Hello? yeah this is officer bloggins with the government police force, we have a home owner surrounded with 14 armed officers because he is using incandecent light bulbs contrary to article 4 through 7, sub section 25, do we have authority to use deadly force?" "yes Ma'am, excessive electrical use, use of incandecent bulbs, no "all hail obama" stickers on his car or house....yes Ma'am we believe he is either conservative or libertarian.....Yes Ma'am we'll take the shot"

You know what, here is Harry Reid proclaiming about breaking the law.

OK conservatives, lets all buy into this.........just for a minute. We don't want people breaking the law, do we? We want a civil society, don't we?

Alright then, why is it Harry and his friends can pick, and choose? Who was it who helped stop enforcing the border? Who was it that stopped enforcing DOMA when it was law? Who is it that ILLEGALLY used campaign funds to buy stuff as presents for others from his grand daughter?

You can see these progressives like they are wrapped in cellophane. They are LIARS! They are PHONEYS! And before Bundy goes to jail, ole Harry needs to be in the cell first.

Ain't that the truth.

You have the police, swat, national guard, even the army as a last resort. To say "the government" needs it's own independant armed force is rediculous. Who is "the government" and more importantly, do people even understand the purpose of a police or military force? The whole thing sounds so "brownshirt"....which was also facist...hmmm, coincidence?.....

"Hello? yeah this is officer bloggins with the government police force, we have a home owner surrounded with 14 armed officers because he is using incandecent light bulbs contrary to article 4 through 7, sub section 25, do we have authority to use deadly force?" "yes Ma'am, excessive electrical use, use of incandecent bulbs, no "all hail obama" stickers on his car or house....yes Ma'am we believe he is either conservative or libertarian.....Yes Ma'am we'll take the shot"

And these are the people who are offended by my name calling, agreeing with others calling me names. The hypocrisy hangs like a fog over this.

Add in that the hyperbolic suggestion that people would be shot for using the wrong lightbulb and you see why I labeled them as such. Plus, the poor Canadian doesn't even realise that the US military is barred by law from doing law enforcement work like this in the states.

If the national guard is considered part of the military, can you explain why they shot students at Kent State?

Here you take a look at it yourself.

Posse Comitatus Act
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Posse Comitatus Act in the United States. For other uses of posse comitatus, see Posse comitatus.
The Posse Comitatus Act is the United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) that was passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1981. Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the state laws.
The Act, as modified in 1981, refers to the Armed Forces of the United States. It does not apply to the National Guard under state authority from acting in a law enforcement capacity within its home state or in an adjacent state if invited by that state's governor. The United States Coast Guard, which operates under the Department of Homeland Security, is also not covered by the Posse Comitatus Act, primarily because the Coast Guard has both a maritime law enforcement mission and a federal regulatory agency mission.

Why is Harry Reid like a Hoover vacuum? When you get down to the nitty-gritty, they are both a couple of dirt bags.

Harry is really attracting the attention, even the FBI. One little problem, the entire Obama administration is so corrupt the Justice Department will not allow any investigation.

FBI agents working alongside Utah state prosecutors in a wide-ranging corruption investigation have uncovered accusations of wrongdoing by two of the U.S. Senate’s most prominent figures — Majority Leader Harry Reid and rising Republican Sen. Mike Lee — but the Justice Department has thwarted their bid to launch a full federal investigation.

The probe, conducted by one Republican and one Democratic state prosecutor in Utah, has received accusations from an indicted businessman and political donor, interviewed other witnesses and gathered preliminary evidence such as financial records, Congressional Record statements and photographs that corroborate some aspects of the accusations, officials have told The Washington Times and ABC News.

But the Justice Department’s public integrity section — which normally handles corruption cases involving elected figures — rejected FBI agents’ bid to use a federal grand jury and subpoenas to determine whether the accusations are true and whether any federal crimes were committed by state and federal officials.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/mar/13/fbi-blocked-in-corruption-probe-involving-sens-rei/#ixzz2zHD2ciZg
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Why is Harry Reid like a Hoover vacuum? When you get down to the nitty-gritty, they are both a couple of dirt bags.

Harry is really attracting the attention, even the FBI. One little problem, the entire Obama administration is so corrupt the Justice Department will not allow any investigation.

No comment on how corrupt the Tea Party candidate Sen. Lee is? This is the investigation into former attorney general Swallow ® for illegal campaign contributions and money laundering that includes senator Lee. Edited by Langston Hughes

"Where is this country really headed?"

If you ask 2/3 of the people in this country, the answer is in the wrong direction.

And if you ask the other 1/3rd of the country who loves what is going on, they will tell you the reason 2/3rds of the country are unhappy, is because racists that are out of power in Washington, refuse to let the "one" continue transforming America into the USSA.

I guess the left doesn't get that if the answer given by the 2/3rds is "going in the wrong direction," they are blaming the drivers, and NOT the people who are trying to keep their foot on the brake.

My second son who is in his late twentys came to me a week or so ago and asked me why I thought Reagan was wonderful, when many of his peers keep telling him Reagan was a dolt. I let him answer his own question by asking---------> how do you think Obysmal is doing as President? Awful he told me. I then asked him how those peers view the Obysmal Presidency. They think he is doing ok, not great, but ok. And so I said, do you ask them about Obysmals statement that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor? Did you ask them about his promise that healthcare costs were going to go down 2500 bucks with Obysmalcare? He said when he brings any of that up, they get mad and start talking about how awful GW or Reagan was.

And so I told him------------>the same people who lie right to your face about Obysmal, won't talk about or deny that he lied to the American public about healthcare, you think are giving you an accurate account of Reagan! They have the nerve to try and tell you what you seen and heard just a while ago, you really didn't see and hear, it was a figment of your imagination, and if you don't agree with them that you really didn't hear it, you are somehow an evil right winger; and you would listen to them on Reagan, or anything else for that matter?!?!?!

End of a fruitful conversation-)

I suppose that is something for everyone to think about. Why would/should we believe anything the Obysmal administration says, since every thing they said would happen if we allowed them to do this, or that, hasn't happened; and then they try to convince Americans that it did and was successful, and working as they advertised, lol. Consider---------> to carry on a debate with progressives on current and recently happened events, you have to enter the debate with the realization that the 1st 3 paragraphs out of their mouths have to be lies, untruths, and fabrications.........and the whole discussion will revolve around you dealing with facts that are created out of thin air to support their point. 2 plus 2 equals 3 to a progressive, unless they need it to equal 5 to bolster their case, which it then will; or any other number they need it to be, depending upon what number makes their point valid. And if you finally do pin them down, they then start blaming Bush.

With as shrill as the left is getting now, we all really have to laugh, because it is plainly obvious even to them, they are caught in their own propaganda machine and lying their way out is no longer working.

The entire 2/3's who are unhappy are not on your or the conservatives side. That's just folly to believe that. People are concerned about this country for more than anti-Obama feelings. I would say I'm concerned about the direction of this country and it's because of conservatives. I don't agree with the push for a christinization of our schools and government, nor do I agree with the restrictions on A woman's reproductive rights. I certainly don't agree with the government shutdowns nor the attacks against the ACA.

The entire 2/3's who are unhappy are not on your or the conservatives side. That's just folly to believe that. People are concerned about this country for more than anti-Obama feelings. I would say I'm concerned about the direction of this country and it's because of conservatives. I don't agree with the push for a christinization of our schools and government, nor do I agree with the restrictions on A woman's reproductive rights. I certainly don't agree with the government shutdowns nor the attacks against the ACA.

US federal conservative politics have been disassociated from any responsible behavior since the Lewinsky Lobotomy of the GOP. Especially as the proclivities of some of the circus were somewhat deviant, as the Presidential persecution and the passing months produced its surprises.

Judging from the state of the 'blogosphere', there are way more disturbed Americans than the talking heads and pundits will acknowledge, IMHO. They just haven't been able to make either party pay attention. :)

US federal conservative politics have been disassociated from any responsible behavior since the Lewinsky Lobotomy of the GOP. Especially as the proclivities of some of the circus were somewhat deviant, as the Presidential persecution and the passing months produced its surprises.

Judging from the state of the 'blogosphere', there are way more disturbed Americans than the talking heads and pundits will acknowledge, IMHO. They just haven't been able to make either party pay attention. :)

The right feels that they have the monopoly on displeasure since they see it as an Obama issue when there is a serious voice of displeasure at the conservative house ( the shutdown) and many of the current conservative state government. The direction of the country is not just how Obama's doing but rather the country.

. I don't agree with the push for a christinization of our schools and government, nor do I agree with the restrictions on A woman's reproductive rights. I certainly don't agree with the government shutdowns nor the attacks against the ACA.

We need a less moral society, More abortions, an unimpeded bureaucracy, and a law that required the President telling lies to pass. How could we ever live with out that?

• Like 2

, there are way more disturbed Americans than the talking heads and pundits will acknowledge, IMHO. They just haven't been able to make either party pay attention. :)

The direction of the country is not just how Obama's doing but rather the country.

I agree on both counts, I'm tired of the generalizations that state the Repubs or Dems or conservatives or liberals did it,,,,, both sides are causing problems. Seems to be very few Congress people that realize their job is to help the country and not themselves or their political party.

• Like 1

We need a less moral society, More abortions, an unimpeded bureaucracy, and a law that required the President telling lies to pass. How could we ever live with out that?

Personally, I'd like to see a return to a more humanistic society instead of christian control freaks who engage in puritanical displays of pseudo-morals and overly self righteous acts of flagellation. That's just me though, I'm not a big one for fake religious piety. As for abortion, I don't find medical procedures that are done responsibly as immoral, and in the end it's not the governments job to legislate so-called christian morals is it? Would that not be the very thing that Black horse is constantly accusing the government of being?

I agree on both counts, I'm tired of the generalizations that state the Repubs or Dems or conservatives or liberals did it,,,,, both sides are causing problems. Seems to be very few Congress people that realize their job is to help the country and not themselves or their political party.

The problem is when that type of representative demonstrates that behavior too many people simply vote for them, again, because of the "D" or "R" next to their name.

You can blame the elected official for being self serving or making mistakes but they are not re-electing themselves back into office.

There's a strange dichotomy where conservatives rally for a rancher not paying for use of public federal lands but are okay with using eminent domain taking privately owned and interfering with Native american lands for the Keystone XL pipeline.

http://truth-out.org/news/item/23223-rancher-indigenous-alliance-stands-the-line-in-dc-against-keystone-xl

So not only is Cliven Bundy a fraud, he has some interesting feelings on "the Negro" as he likes to refer to black people as, wondering if they were "better off as slaves."

Not surprised at all.

Just shocking that you would bring race into this.

Wait. No it's not.

Just shocking that you would bring race into this.

Wait. No it's not.

Just shocking that Cliven Bundy would recently address his followers with his feelings on "the Negro" and you would accuse me of bringing race into it.

Wait. No, it's not.

Now if Mr. Bundy had not decided to grace the rest of the world with his feelings I would not be able to mention how he did so would I? Is it not noteworthy that this fraudulent would be anti-government poster has such feelings? Not only is his claim false but he has some issues that have crept out of his mouth which you and the other conservatives here won't rightly address.

Edited by Langston Hughes

Just shocking that Cliven Bundy would recently address his followers with his feelings on "the Negro" and you would accuse me of bringing race into it.

Wait. No, it's not.

Now if Mr. Bundy had not decided to grace the rest of the world with his feelings I would not be able to mention how he did so would I? Is it not noteworthy that this fraudulent would be anti-government poster has such feelings? Not only is his claim false but he has some issues that have crept out of his mouth which you and the other conservatives here won't rightly address.

Don't see what his comments have to do with anything going on. Of course, you see everything as being motivated by race, so...