2015 C-Max Energi

GaryG

I bought my '13 Energi in May 2013, which was late for that model. Now I want to purchase a new Energi for my Son in 2014. I'm hoping I can get him a 2015 model before January of 2015 for the tax credit, so does anyone have any information on availability on a 2015 Energi C-Max or Fusion?

Gary

Just like I suspected, a very (short) 2014 Model Year run for the C-Max due to the extended year and a half run for the 2013 Model Year. Maybe we will see some some significant (refreshing) for the 2015 Model other then the very minor changes made from the 2013 to 2014 Vehicles.

Here's the model changeover timetable for the C-MAX.

• 09/14/2014 - 2014MY - Job Last Date
  • 06/13/2014 - 2015MY - Order Bank Open Date
  • 07/17/2014 - 2015MY Scheduling Begins
  • 09/15/2014 - 2015MY Job #1 Date

I'm curious what changes will be made between the 2014 and 2015. I pulled the trigger a model year sooner than I was planning to, but I have no regrets. I love the car and especially like driving past the gas station and getting an average of 135 MPGe and 43 or so mpg's gas. Maybe it's better that I don't know, but ice-capades, would you be so kind and post the source book and order guide when it becomes available.

Edited by transitman

I'm curious what changes will be made between the 2014 and 2015. I pulled the trigger a model year sooner than I was planning to, but I have no regrets. I love the car and especially like driving past the gas station and getting an average of 135 MPGe and 43 or so mpg's gas. Maybe it's better that I don't know, but ice-capades, would you be so kind and post the source book and order guide when it becomes available.

It's a shame Ford deleted the lifetime gauges in July of '13, because I really enjoy seeing I have averaged 118 MPGe and 360mpg since new with 5,400 miles on mine. Still on the dealer fill-up from a year ago, but I took a trip to burn off most of that tank to prevent that E10 from getting too stale. I recommend buyers only except a gas card from the dealer and add just enough gas to keep the tank fresh, because the dealer has to drop the tank to drain it. My salesman liked that idea, and it makes a strong selling point to new customers. The fact that I bought no gas in a year, it only takes pennies to charge the battery, and I got a $4007 tax credit, my Son should be real happy with his new '15 Energi for Graduation from UCF and Xmas. He'll then have to get a good job to help pay for the new Energi, but he and I will pay less for gas and maintenance.

Thanks one more time ice-capades, this will be my 4th vehicle you have helped me plan for a new vehicle with order guides and dates!

Gary.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought my '13 Energi in May 2013, which was late for that model. Now I want to purchase a new Energi for my Son in 2014. I'm hoping I can get him a 2015 model before January of 2015 for the tax credit, so does anyone have any information on availability on a 2015 Energi C-Max or Fusion?

Gary

Ice-capades, I got my check for $775.00 from Ford today for their EPA estimate mistake on my 2013 C-Max Energi. This afternoon I put $600 of it down on a 2015 Energi 302A package. I can't believe Mullinax Ford had not ordered a few of them by now, so I'm their first order. My son wanted black with stone interior, so that's what I ordered him. Hope it gets here this year for the tax credit.

Gary