Downtime Map

bebe1852

As much as I would love to believe this, I call horse@&%$!! At best days will go home early a couple hours while b-crew miraculously ends up with enough parts to run 10.5. There has been an entire week of no production for whatever parts shortage to be remedied. Don't get me wrong I would be happy to only work a few hours this week and be at home an extra day or two but I'll believe it when, and only when(if) it happens.

# of units needed changed from 1600 to 2400

If this true then why is B crew working Thursday night and C crew working Friday? If every crew builds 500 units which is easily done assuming there's no major breakdown then that number would be hit by the end of A crews shift on Thursday??

If this true then why is B crew working Thursday night and C crew working Friday? If every crew builds 500 units which is easily done assuming there's no major breakdown then that number would be hit by the end of A crews shift on Thursday??

MP&L supervisors were telling people C-crew is only working half day Friday.

I thought we had to wait until next week to file.

Ford should file the claim this week. We are supposed to start certifying on Monday. They've been pretty good about filing during the last few layoffs. Unfortunately, after the debacle at Christmas-time, I get a little nervous. Hopefully it'll show up tomorrow.

• Like 1

Ford should file the claim this week. We are supposed to start certifying on Monday. They've been pretty good about filing during the last few layoffs.

Unfortunately, after the debacle at Christmas-time, I get a little nervous. Hopefully it'll show up tomorrow.

I tried Marvin Online once again at 6pm today Wednesday and that week still wasn't on there, I know they said not to claim until Thursday but i spoke with someone from MESC earlier this week and they said if I were to go online on Wednesday that week should be on there. I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE, SMELLING ANOTHER SCREW UP BY FORD...