MAP C-crew getting canned?

fuzzymoomoo

You're talking out of your ass. If you made $28/hr and not only you didn't get a raise in over a decade but you got money taken away from you. You would be just like all the rest of tier-1 on here. You'd be wanting back what you gave up and then a raise on top of that. Take some advice from littlecountry "if you don't like it then quit"

No...Im not greedy. If you didn't like what was taken away then you should've quit. Nobody forced you to stay when it was taken from you.

Hold on I've got over 15 years and yes I'll hold off another 4 years till next contact for raise if it meant tier 2 was made whole. I would be good with that.

This union would be alot stronger if more members had this mentality.

No...Im not greedy. If you didn't like what was taken away then you should've quit. Nobody forced you to stay when it was taken from you.

OK, but don't you think the same thing applies to you? We were told that, when the company became profitable again, we would get back the things that we gave up. The company is very profitable now, and we have yet to get back anything that we gave up, and still haven't seen a raise either. You, on the other hand, knew exactly what you were getting when you hired. Now you're not happy with it. Don't get me wrong, I believe Tier 2 should have the same benefits that Tier 1 has. HOWEVER, you haven't given up a thing. As much as I disagree with some people's "delivery" on this forum, the sentiment remains the same: it is because of Tier 1's concessions that you have a job. No, I don't feel that you owe us a "thank you", however, for you to be offended when someone from Tier 1 says to you "if you don't like it, quit", and then you say the exact same thing, is ignorant at best.

• Like 1

The UAW is going to create a 3rd Tier so 2nd Tier your here to stay, all good jobs will be 3rd Tier and if you make top wage you will be on the assembly line touching that vehicle!

An employee touching that vehicle rolling down the line that is what makes ford money not somebody taking parts to the line , kitting parts, trash pickup etc.

1st Tier will be on the line til we retire.

Just the way the future will be once the UAW is done cutting us a new contract

It was not "taken" away numnuts. We "gave" concessions so Ford could survive. If you don't like the disparity, YOU should not have accepted the job. With the next down cycle coming up within 3-5 years, Ford will again adjust production personnel. But you have no idea what that means. Guess who will be applying for unemployment? I am knowledgeable enough to know that your greed and disrespect for tier 1 guys is not applicable to all tier2 people. As far as your advice for me to quit if I don't like what I "GAVE" not "TAKEN AWAY" : I have too much seniority. 4 years and I retire. Don't even think that someday tier2 will be able to reject pension/benefits given to tier1 personnel because by that time, if you are still a ford employee, your greedy ass will have been bumped to tier1 status and with your selfish nature, will be thinking of your own pension/benefits. In fact, if you can handle your production job long enough, YOU will be voting to increase MY pension/benefits because you know you will be receiving them in 40 years when you retire. I will thank you in advance for your yes vote that you still have no idea that you will eventually cast for ME. FYI...I make much more that $28 per hour and don't have to do brain dead work anymore as you do now. I advanced myself above assclowns like you and got off the line. Plus, you put a shitstain on other hardworking production employee's who are respected by the higher seniority production people and tradesmen. Just to clarify myself so you don't misinterpret.......most .tier2 people are hard working and respected. They will work long enough to be bumped to tier1. In fact, I think they should all be brought up to tier1 status THIS contract as long as tier1 is taken care of first because of our concessions.

FYI : I worked for 12 yrs as an electronic engineer in the medical field before I came to ford. I state that so you don't think I am not knowledgeable about working outside of the auto industry, being non-union employee, or have no other options.

I am looking forward to your immature and ignorant response because your insecurity of making less than the guy next to you amuses me.

Edited by RougeWelder

It was not "taken" away numnuts. We "gave" concessions so Ford could survive. If you don't like the disparity, YOU should not have accepted the job. With the next down cycle coming up within 3-5 years, Ford will again adjust production personnel. But you have no idea what that means. Guess who will be applying for unemployment? I am knowledgeable enough to know that your greed and disrespect for tier 1 guys is not applicable to all tier2 people. As far as your advice for me to quit if I don't like what I "GAVE" not "TAKEN AWAY" : I have too much seniority. 4 years and I retire. Don't even think that someday tier2 will be able to reject pension/benefits given to tier1 personnel because by that time, if you are still a ford employee, your greedy ass will have been bumped to tier1 status and with your selfish nature, will be thinking of your own pension/benefits. In fact, if you can handle your production job long enough, YOU will be voting to increase MY pension/benefits because you know you will be receiving them in 40 years when you retire. I will thank you in advance for your yes vote that you still have no idea that you will eventually cast for ME. FYI...I make much more that $28 per hour and don't have to do brain dead work anymore as you do now. I advanced myself above assclowns like you and got off the line. Plus, you put a shitstain on other hardworking production employee's who are respected by the higher seniority production people and tradesmen. Just to clarify myself so you don't misinterpret.......most .tier2 people are hard working and respected. They will work long enough to be bumped to tier1. In fact, I think they should all be brought up to tier1 status THIS contract as long as tier1 is taken care of first because of our concessions.

FYI : I worked for 12 yrs as an electronic engineer in the medical field before I came to ford. I state that so you don't think I am not knowledgeable about working outside of the auto industry, being non-union employee, or have no other options.

I am looking forward to your immature and ignorant response because your insecurity of making less than the guy next to you amuses me.

Took me awhile to decipher this gibberish, I have no response other than to clarify that tier 2's don't have a pension and never will. In fact I'm on record as saying I don't want one. I'd rather the company match my 401k....see that's a win a win for the company and myself and will help to reduce the effects when the next down turn hits. However I don't think you understand that. Edited by Tier2

Tier 2 like I stated earlier I have over 15 years and I'm sorry for the way your " UNION BROTHERS AND SISTERS " are treating you guys/girls. I personally did not agree to any of the consessions, they were more or less shoved down our throats. I'm a firm believer in the fact that if you give something up you will rarely get it back. That being said we still have it good as first tier and it is only right that you guys/girls have your opportunity. So yes I'm willing to sit back another 4 years so my brothers and sisters can get a chance to get theirs. I'm sure I can't be the only first tier willing to make this sacrifice.

Edited by one of a kind

The same game plan every four years. :worship:

But the IUAW has the same players so why would Ford change its business tactic`s?

Hope my bone us check is enough to pick up the economy size KY......

No cap on Tier 2 jobs.... Reduce Tier 1`s hourly rate.... No retirement found after 15 Sept. 2015...everyone into the 401 pool.... Save American J-O-B-S

Besides Big Jimmy has his lines all rehearsed... It`s the best we could get.... you should be thankful you gotts a job!!! oh and the new one "we need to incresase your dues" ....

Don`t look back, here it comes, all lubed up and it`s long and lean and Blue all over :drop:

Decker

1 of the 1788

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Good For the people that didn't sign up to go anywhere. Because instead of four plants to choose from there going to have ever plant to choose from

That's not how it works. The plant must have open requisitions to transfer there.

And Ford might source another product there.

• Like 1

That's not how it works. The plant must have open requisitions to transfer there.

And Ford might source another product there.

Someone in the thread on the main forum said they had engineers in paint doing some measurements. Transit Connect seems like one option that might work. Escape overflow might be another.

• Like 1