Spoiled rotten brats

URALLFUKT

You all need to grow the fuck up. Life outside of your little plant does not exist on the same plane that you are all on. Out here, we punch a clock, and to the ACH people, out here, we actually work. Life is not peaches and cream and 90% of the population do not make 30 bucks an hour for doing less than I do everyday.

You scream for health and safety, I scream for a drink of water every hour. You beg to get laid off, I beg to keep my job. You cry that unions will solve that...where in the fuck are you right now????

My job is secure, I come to work on time, I work hard, I stay over when the job needs to get done. I work on sundays for time and a half. I know for a fact that I will have a job 5 years from now. Can you say that?

Take a hard look at what you are doing for a living. Then take a look at the guy that hauls your garbage, and for the 2-ford workers family, take a look at the guy that cleans your pool. These guys have no health and safety "burdens" to consider.

Where I come from, you do the job at hand. You do not rest until it is done. I hope the best for the auto industry, but there are a handful that will fuck it up.

The uaw has turned it's back on you, and if you don't see that, sorry.

Be wise, get a free education....while that lasts.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all need to grow the fuck up. Life outside of your little plant does not exist on the same plane that you are all on. Out here, we punch a clock, and to the ACH people, out here, we actually work. Life is not peaches and cream and 90% of the population do not make 30 bucks an hour for doing less than I do everyday.

You scream for health and safety, I scream for a drink of water every hour. You beg to get laid off, I beg to keep my job. You cry that unions will solve that...where in the fuck are you right now????

My job is secure, I come to work on time, I work hard, I stay over when the job needs to get done. I work on sundays for time and a half. I know for a fact that I will have a job 5 years from now. Can you say that?

Take a hard look at what you are doing for a living. Then take a look at the guy that hauls your garbage, and for the 2-ford workers family, take a look at the guy that cleans your pool. These guys have no health and safety "burdens" to consider.

Where I come from, you do the job at hand. You do not rest until it is done. I hope the best for the auto industry, but there are a handful that will fuck it up.

And what is it that you do for a living??

Well, I dont make french fries, but that would be harder than what you do. Actually, I am a robotics engineer. Thank you for playing.

Oh I'm so impressed. It must be hard in your air conditioned cubicle while you type on a computer that has software that figures everything out for you while you play spider solitaire on easy and lose.

Well, I dont make french fries, but that would be harder than what you do. Actually, I am a robotics engineer. Thank you for playing.

You scream for a drink of water every hour and your an engineer,most all engineers have plenty of time to get a drink of water cause they don't do nothing but sit behind a desk all day and put stuff on paper that usually doesn't work when tried....Production operators have to tell them there mistakes and what to fix..

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!!!

Oh I'm so impressed. It must be hard in your air conditioned cubicle while you type on a computer that has software that figures everything out for you while you play spider solitaire on easy and lose.

I am so sorry that you wasted your life believing that solidarity would keep you in a job. I'm the asshole? My posts merely damn the uaw for putting working people in this situation. However, you protect the union. Why?

Maybe some are afraid because their work ethics suck.

hey skippy what are all those people going to do when i lose my job cant clean my pool pick up my garbage and the robots we use will no longer be needed so we will not need you ;you might want to think a little before you bad mouth me jackass :banmolest: :banmolest: :banmolest: :slug: :slug:

Edited by cobra6603

I am so sorry that you wasted your life believing that solidarity would keep you in a job. I'm the asshole? My posts merely damn the uaw for putting working people in this situation. However, you protect the union. Why?

Maybe some are afraid because their work ethics suck.

You don't write like a college educated engineer, I think your full of shit......At any rate you are probably one of those who would not do what we do for a living even at our compensation. so shut the F#@$*& up! :kissass:

More like some of the engineers at the plant, they are not really engineers just were just given the title. Kinda like sanitation engineer.

I gotta agree with this guy on that. And yes, I have done your jobs, still doing some of that in fact. I am filthy when I get home. Not only do I program, I also run the products and physically fix them when automation fucks up. You see engineers as a waste of space, because of your contract, they are not allowed to do anything. I dont have a contract, and I dont give a fuck who touches my shit. Do a good job, on every job.

You don't write like a college educated engineer, I think your full of shit......At any rate you are probably one of those who would not do what we do for a living even at our compensation. so shut the F#@$*& up! :kissass:

You don't write like you work at Ford. You shut up.

And one more thing, if I worked where you are, and you get sent home, you get paid. I have to stay and fix the shit right???? You are home with your families with a short week check while I am stuck like chuck, because someone :shrug: jimmied something in a shaft. And, hence, no accountability, you get paid, I work. Great deal I get. Yipppeeeee for me!!!! SHUUUuuuuuuUUUSH!

And one more thing, if I worked where you are, and you get sent home, you get paid. I have to stay and fix the shit right???? You are home with your families with a short week check while I am stuck like chuck, because someone :shrug: jimmied something in a shaft. And, hence, no accountability, you get paid, I work. Great deal I get. Yipppeeeee for me!!!! SHUUUuuuuuuUUUSH!

Why would a robotic engineer be fixing something stuck in a shaft at Ford? There are maintenance for that. You are one strange man.

I gotta agree with this guy on that. And yes, I have done your jobs, still doing some of that in fact. I am filthy when I get home. Not only do I program, I also run the products and physically fix them when automation fucks up. You see engineers as a waste of space, because of your contract, they are not allowed to do anything. I dont have a contract, and I dont give a fuck who touches my shit. Do a good job, on every job.

You don't write like you work at Ford. You shut up.

You have only thought you done my jobs, maybe SOME of my jobs but I doubt all of them. You see not all of us are trained here at Ford, some of us may know more than you think, regardless of what we do now or why we are here. I'm glad you don't care who touches your stuff because if the WRONG guy touches mine the meatwagon will come by and scrap him up off the floor.

yes there are some people fuc% it up for some, but its the FUC$ED up people like you that think that they are so much better the those factory rats, Hey i can work on robots write programs and make parts. I did all of that by going to high school. Having a degree means nothing in the real world.

I GUESS WHAT I AM SAYING IS GET BENT YOU COMPANY ASS SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! :baby: :kissass:

Edited by rainman01

Jimmied something in a shaft? So are you at DTP? Funny, because when I left skill trades were still working on that shaft. Here is a brilliant engineer idea, lets weld the shaft. never mind the shaft is huge and is partly responsable for lifting an entire skillet with a fully built up frame on it. Is that the shaft your talking about? Tell you what, IF that is the shaft your talking about come on down and visit me. Line 3 tire install. I'm not hard to find I'm always at work busting my ass. Ask around, ask Tony sera(sp?) and Shelby. They will tell you who I am and that I am not one to F :censored: with because I get the job done. So instead of coming in here and pissing off a bunch of hard working people why don't you go back to playing games on your laptop :slap:

Jimmied something in a shaft? So are you at DTP? Funny, because when I left skill trades were still working on that shaft. Here is a brilliant engineer idea, lets weld the shaft. never mind the shaft is huge and is partly responsable for lifting an entire skillet with a fully built up frame on it. Is that the shaft your talking about? Tell you what, IF that is the shaft your talking about come on down and visit me. Line 3 tire install. I'm not hard to find I'm always at work busting my ass. Ask around, ask Tony sera(sp?) and Shelby. They will tell you who I am and that I am not one to F :censored: with because I get the job done. So instead of coming in here and pissing off a bunch of hard working people why don't you go back to playing games on your laptop :slap:

Well said brother!!!!!!!!

That hilarious!!

We're all "Spoiled rotten brats", Who "all need to grow the fuck up", because "Life outside of your little plant does not exist on the same plane that you are all on."

That doesn't sound like you're attacking the union, sounds like you're attacking US. Wow, the way you put it (I scream for a drink of water every hour, I beg to keep my job), robotics engineering sounds a lot like 3rd world slave labour anymore. But at least your horrid job is secure right?

Good lord, I hope you get some of that water you're screaming for and cool off!

Edited by Jason Kerluck

Hey asshole, a couple of things if you dont know what you are talking about, dont reply, second try carring a bowling ball 15 to 20lbs back and forth to your car every 15 to 17 secs. for 12 to 13hrs a day, and tell me im overpaid with benfits, and as far for screaming for health and safety, have you ever lost a finger, if not you have nothen to say. third you are running that knife over your own neck. Think about it food for thought, keep buying your KIAS, VWS, TOYOTAS, Michigan is an automotive state, yes we might loose our jobs in 2 to 5 months, but you know what you will loose yours in 12 to 13 months, who do you think comes in your stores and buys your products and services, pool service alarm systems, grass cutting ect. Hmmmm (FORD, GM,CRYLESER) Its called the trickle down efect. So maybe you wont be talking so big when you are calling marvin like us 12 months from now. And belive me you think you will have a job 5 years from now, think again ding dong Michigan is 75% AUTO and when we fall you will too soon enough.

Gas on the fire?

He's saying you're not worth what you're paid. Since ex UAW workers are taking jobs for less then half their previous pay I guess he's right.

He's saying you cry like little bitches. You do cry like little bitches, but don't worry about it, you'll learn not to cry after you've been let go from your next 3 or 4 jobs. Outside the uaw there is nowhere for useless fucks to hide and still get paid.

You can say all you want that your job is hard and worth what you are paid but all I know is that some Mexican with a 4th grade education is doing your jobs down in Mexico, enough said on that subject.

And you should be nice to the pool cleaner and garbage man because you might need their help to get a new job in the near future.

ahhhh, the end of having people who can't spell the word chair residing in the middle class, I think we are all looking forward to that.