Ford and UAW reach tentative agreement

Pinto'77

I'll cancel your no with my yes.

Tier2 is just out for his own need's, I've been here 25 years and EVERYONE that I talk with is voting NO. Not just NO but HELL NO. These young guy's are only looking for their money. We gave so they could have a job, now the knifes come out. This contract is a slap in the face, truth be told it does't really matter. The IUAW and the company will change this when ever they want. Your 8 year road to full pay is a joke. If they really wanted to bring you up they would front load it. So a guy hired 5 years ago takes 13 years to reach top pay, and a guy hired yesterday takes 8. Bend over

• Like 1

Tier2 is just out for his own need's, I've been here 25 years and EVERYONE that I talk with is voting NO. Not just NO but HELL NO. These young guy's are only looking for their money. We gave so they could have a job, now the knifes come out. This contract is a slap in the face, truth be told it does't really matter. The IUAW and the company will change this when ever they want. Your 8 year road to full pay is a joke. If they really wanted to bring you up they would front load it. So a guy hired 5 years ago takes 13 years to reach top pay, and a guy hired yesterday takes 8. Bend over

Before you bash people and the contract you should get your facts straight. A guy hired 5 years ago will be at top pay at ratification.

You are exactly the type of person that would vote no as you don't know what the hell you're talking about. It would be best if people like you just fell in line and let the smarter members vote and negotiate for you.

You remind me of a legacy member I talked to yesterday that thought the company took his pension away. Wtf?

Before you bash people and the contract you should get your facts straight. A guy hired 5 years ago will be at top pay at ratification.

You are exactly the type of person that would vote no as you don't know what the hell you're talking about. It would be best if people like you just fell in line and let the smarter members vote and negotiate for you.

You remind me of a legacy member I talked to yesterday that thought the company took his pension away. Wtf?

Because unlike you that needs someone to think for him I can decide for myself. Who ever you talked to while smoking a blunt in the parking lot at lunch means nothing to me. I will never fall inline like you say, falling in line is for the weak. You my nimble minded friend fit that description to the tee. Weak minded mommies boy.

What's the harm in voting No on this contract, look at how voting down the first contract proposal benefited the members of fca.

• Like 1

I have been a powerhouse engineer at Ford for the past 25yrs. I have never meet a powerhouse mechanic. guessing maybe they worked powerhouse repair at Rouge yrs ago. doubt there are any left anyway. engineers and operators do 99% of all the repairs. would like to know how many if any this effects. my bet is none.

Both tiers should be gaining so much more. We owe it to eachother to all vote no. You never know what you can gain if you don't fight for it. You can't alway live in fear. For those who say "how do you know we would get more?". My answer is I don't. I am willing to try though. If they come back with the same deal then so be it, if they come back with more then that's great. Either way you know you tried. I am voting no because I'm not afraid of the unknown.

I have been a powerhouse engineer at Ford for the past 25yrs. I have never meet a powerhouse mechanic. guessing maybe they worked powerhouse repair at Rouge yrs ago. doubt there are any left anyway. engineers and operators do 99% of all the repairs. would like to know how many if any this effects. my bet is none.

we got about 23 at lima, 2 apprentices. etc. powerhouse mechanic.

Pg 217c 2 excused after the fact days used on Monday or Friday per year.... I know in our plant if you have time your comiteeman can get them to excuse you after the fact . As long as you are not on y h ed attendence program.

interesting, so that means just 2 days per calender year, wtf

yup asnother reason to vote no

And with the $1500 from our profit sharing rolled up into the signing bonus, we can't put that money in TESPHE.

Screw that. That's a no vote for me, no matter what else is in the contract.

Profit sharing will be distributed separately in Dec, read & educate yourself & stop believing what someone else tells you. Edited by Weecountry