Head Back to the Table Jimmy (caution long hair ranting)

Decker

!!!!!!Stop reading if you have issues with a long winded old long hair.....!!!!!

I see the investment as bullshit. Ever hear of Norfolk?

Put equal pay back for equal work. Then go ahead and hold all people accountable for attendance. Stop the Rep's from holding secret sessions to help the choice few. Realize that production operators and trades members experience and abilities is key to making the fucking profits. Hold the management team accountable along with the union team when they fail the people who make the products that make the money that the teams get paid.

Must trades members and a lot of production operators pull off the same fucking magic tricks as I do to get what these unaccountable leaders need to get done. Then we have to go back time and time again to straighten out what we all have told them would not work 6 or 8 months earlier?

People you have to realize we are the fucking back bone that forces these ass hole's to do what makes the fucking billions and billions in profit.

Then the low intelligence of the IUAW can't sit at a table and demand a fucking thing?

I want to start digging fucking holes..... anyone got some lime???

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3

!!!!!!Stop reading if you have issues with a long winded old long hair.....!!!!!

Put equal pay back for equal work. Then go ahead and hold all people accountable for attendance. Stop the Rep's from holding secret sessions to help the choice few. Realize that production operators and trades members experience and abilities is key to making the fucking profits. Hold the management team accountable along with the union team when they fail the people who make the products that make the money that the teams get paid.

Must trades members and a lot of production operators pull off the same fucking magic tricks as I do to get what these unaccountable leaders need to get done. Then we have to go back time and time again to straighten out what we all have told them would not work 6 or 8 months earlier?

People you have to realize we are the fucking back bone that forces these ass hole's to do what makes the fucking billions and billions in profit.

Then the low intelligence of the IUAW can't sit at a table and demand a fucking thing?

Interesting Decker, I like your comments but there is no need to question anybody's intelligence, leave that for the people that don't have any substance.

If I wanted information from double digit IQ window licking helmet clad dumb fucks I'd ask you and Tier2 directly.

Grown people are talking, go play with your blocks.

You need to be reading the tentative agreement because yesterday you proved that you don't even know what you voted no on. You missed the part about lump sums being contributed to TESPHE. I wonder what the fuck else your dumb ass missed? Edited by Tier2

littlecountry, on 18 Nov 2015 - 11:41 PM, said:snapback.png

Thanks littlecounrty, you are the best at what you do ;)