Zan and some blogger debate over Bill Ford

"Some blogger"...that's too funny! Sad, but still funny!

The person is pretty sad, as he has rebuttals even to ones I don't contest. Obviously a pathetically insecure whisp of a person, lashing at perceived failures seen in others so he can ignore the mountain of his own behind him.

It's really sad that he drug my BON posts into his blog...it's hardly like I went into the blog page hunting him.

Poor dr51...er, I mean speedy!

Edited by ZanatWork

I gotta add...

...the spin this guy puts on some rebuttals! HAR! Practically disregards anything that Nasser or Trotman put into place, still hacks on an engine that hasn't even had its first real magazine review yet, and had to dodge half my replies...while putting a truly MORONIC amount of energy into pissing about he unchangable. This guy must short out a computer every week due to drool soaking the motherboard!

He's got Bill in his sights as the only one responsible for Ford's faults, and won't see anything else. I guess handicapped parking is cool, but his life must be pure junk otherwise.

One part I found funny, is his statement that "too few variants to adequately cover the market". And then goes on for 6 paragraphs stating how bad the Stang sucks. Hmm, V6 Stang, Standard Stang, Shelby Stang, Hertz Stang, newer what was it, Boss Stang? Ok so much for no variants. And doesn't even address the point that the V6 Stang is actually the biggest seller out of the bunch. Whatever dude.

What's with Mexi Mazda? I thought the Fusion was a Volvo platform? I forget these days. But either way, the vast majority of the Fusion parts are either unique to Fusion (skin), or are used in Ford, Lincoln, Merc, Volvo, Mazda. I get the "Mexi" part, just not the Mazda part. Hell, even the tranny isn't in the Mazda. That uses a variant with manual shift mode.

I think the guy just likes to hear himself speak, or write as the case may be. As far as I'm concerned, sounds ilke he should go sit on the can if he wants to hear himself speak. It's about as useful.

I gotta go get some Kool-Aid now. :-)

What's with Mexi Mazda? I thought the Fusion was a Volvo platform? I forget these days. But either way, the vast majority of the Fusion parts are either unique to Fusion (skin), or are used in Ford, Lincoln, Merc, Volvo, Mazda. I get the "Mexi" part, just not the Mazda part. Hell, even the tranny isn't in the Mazda. That uses a variant with manual shift mode.

Fusion - Milan - Zephyr/MkZ = CD3 = Mazda6 platform

FiveHundred - Montego - Freestyle = D3 = Volvo (xc90?) platform

The whole "Mexican Mazda" thing is the continued horse-beating of the same old tired euphamisms and attempted cleverness that a certain poster (who's doing a poor job of remaining "anonymous") also flung about here willy-nilly some months ago. :runaway:

Edited by goingincirclez

I'm always astounded how little respect some posters have for the AMERICANS that were involved in the design, testing, and assembly (there are some Americans in the plant) of Ford's hottest car. I guess once you drive or fly south of the ol' border, some people just write you off....

...but hey, consider the source.

I'm always astounded how little respect some posters have for the AMERICANS that were involved in the design, testing, and assembly...

Reminds me of the pundits crying about Harley's new VROD engine and how it was a German Porsche engine, not Harley. Like you said, more than enough Americans invovled to make it American.

The person is pretty sad, as he has rebuttals even to ones I don't contest. Obviously a pathetically insecure whisp of a person, lashing at perceived failures seen in others so he can ignore the mountain of his own behind him.

It's really sad that he drug my BON posts into his blog...it's hardly like I went into the blog page hunting him.

Tell us how you REALLY FEEL.

I suspect that both of you have too much time on your hands.

The one thing that truely spoke out that he was talkin out of his ass was his one comment about Zanatwork must not be working very hard if he spends this much time blogging? Well he obviously isn't working too hard either, lol!

Edited by StevenJ

More name calling from a known troublemaker.

This is being reported to the moderators.

Why can't you post anything without name calling and insults?

:shrug:

Why can't everyone with multiple identities quit hiding behind obvious lies? Then again, in this particular case, we're dealing with the worst poster I've ever seen on this board, maybe anywhere...right, korny?

One part I found funny, is his statement that "too few variants to adequately cover the market". And then goes on for 6 paragraphs stating how bad the Stang sucks. Hmm, V6 Stang, Standard Stang, Shelby Stang, Hertz Stang, newer what was it, Boss Stang? Ok so much for no variants. And doesn't even address the point that the V6 Stang is actually the biggest seller out of the bunch. Whatever dude.

Actually, the blogger's points were reasonable in that the gaps between the variants seem excessive and Team Mustang has offered almost nothing of interest to young "tuners" and "drifters" who want something less than a V8 (ever try to insure one if you're under 25) and aren't too moved by the chunky "retro" front bumper styling.

Compared to 1969, there is less variety now. That's probably a good thing because of the costs of option proliferation and emissions certification and the dramatically-reduced sales volume.

But some of us can't help but wonder whether a tuner-oriented turbo 4 or turbo/supercharged V6 (similar in concept to the old SVO Mustang) and a real gap filler between the 300 h.p. GT and the virtually unobtainable $60,000+ GT500 might not be "better ideas." Of course, "decal cars" like the Shelby GT and more serious efforts like the rumored "Boss"/GT350 may help fill the gap someday (hopefully the Boss--or whatever it's called-- will revive and update the Terminator engine).

I've also read on some sites and in magazines that some want a return of the V8 LX or GTS (V8 power but without all the unnecesary and weight-bloating, non-performance frills).

And I've argued for an optional, lower-compression H.D. engine with forged internals and maybe with the DOHC heads.

We all love the Mustang, but with Camaro and Challenger coming, they've got to aggressively keep developing it.

I think we should all try to be nicer.

I admit that I've wrote things here that I shouldn't have (like when I called Richard Jensen a "chump" because of his unnecessary sarcasm based on what seemed to me as an uninformed position)

Name calling generally never advances an argument.

Why can't everyone with multiple identities quit hiding behind obvious lies? Then again, in this particular case, we're dealing with the worst poster I've ever seen on this board, maybe anywhere...right, korny?

Are you too stupid to check logon and membership dates before making wild accusations?

You and Korny deserve to be tied up together!

:doh:

Are you too stupid to check logon and membership dates before making wild accusations?

You and Korny deserve to be tied up together!

:doh:

Actually, you are Kornholio. You only registered today yet you already know all about the stuff that happened on the non-automotive forum and about me and the stuff that I said. And I'm not talking just about that arugment we got into over CV.net at MM.net. I'm talking about the arguements that I've had with Korny here on BON. It's all comming together now. First you started posting stuff on CV.net but you found out that they are very right winged and they banned you. Then you try the same thing at MM.net but quickly discovered the moderators there are completely intolerant of all political post. Then you try the same thing here under different user names. Now you are revealing your trueself. Also, you're both computer programers working in California. If you aren't Korny, all I can say is that there are a hell of a lot of conicidental things going on here right now.

Edited by StevenJ