Production Numbers

slumlord

Fuzzy, while you're checking on slumlord's nav can you also check on mine? It should hopefully be on a train heading my way.
5LMJJ2LT7JEL07245
Wish I could buy you a beer for all the help you're providing.

In Transit: Passing (Burlington Northern Railroad ) Minot, ND

ETA March 17-23

Hey Fuzzymoomoo finally heard back from the dealer and you were right the order number said it is T600 not L600. Let me know if you se anything.

Like ToddGak said I appreciate you time doing this for people and would love to buy you a few rounds.

I think this one is yours. There's no color listed for some reason but its the only one on order that's not dealer stock.

VIN 5LMJJ3LT8JEL10516

Scheduled to Day (Apr-13-2018)

Hey FuzzyMooMoo, you were right about the vin number. Today I got a message from my dealer confirming it. She was rather surprised I had it.

Now I have to patiently sit back and wait. My next dilemma is if I should ceramic coat it when it comes in or not. That’s going to be a lot more reading.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fuzzymoomoo- as others have said, thank you for your efforts in tracking production of my wife's 2018 Navigator.

My VIN is 5LMJJ2LT6JEL06507. If vin numbers are sequential, I think mine was already built. Wondering when and where it is.

Also, does Lincoln offer any plant tours? Would love to walk thru the production line or see a video on the production.. Thanks again for checking my VIN.

Hi Fuzzymoomoo,

Could you update the status for 5LMJJ2LT0JEL07992 - I'm hoping that she was built last week?

Does the Ford Cotus site work for Lincoln as well?

Thanks in advance,

Yes, the COTUS site works just as terribly for Lincolns as it does for Fords.

In Transit Passing (Csx Transportation ) Obannon, KY

ETA April 2-8

Hi Fuzzy

I got my VIN 5LMJJ2TT4JEL10815 a couple weeks ago but they have not been able to give me a build date. Do you think you could check on it?

Thanks

Weird they "haven't been able to give you a build date". They gave you a VIN. That can't happen until it's scheduled to be built. Either they're flat out lying or just being lazy

Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-16-2018 )

Fuzzymoomoo- as others have said, thank you for your efforts in tracking production of my wife's 2018 Navigator.

My VIN is 5LMJJ2LT6JEL06507. If vin numbers are sequential, I think mine was already built. Wondering when and where it is.

Also, does Lincoln offer any plant tours? Would love to walk thru the production line or see a video on the production.. Thanks again for checking my VIN.

VINs aren't built in sequential order for a myriad of reasons. A lot of it has to do with order priority and dealer allocation. Yours was built on March 7th.

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport )

ETA March 13-19

You must live fairly close to Louisville for it to have an ETA that soon.

My understanding is that the only plant tours available are at the Dearborn Truck Plant.

Weird they "haven't been able to give you a build date". They gave you a VIN. That can't happen until it's scheduled to be built. Either they're flat out lying or just being lazy

The scheduling notice to Dealers via either the AM Preview Report or Vehicle Visibility always includes the initial "Scheduled to Week" information.

I can't see why they would lie so I think you are right, they are just lazy! Thanks so much for this I really appreciate it.

HELP! I ordered mine on January 3, 2018. Was told 6-10 weeks. Middle of Feb I was told a build first week in March. Today, I am told they will know the build date by the end of March. This is ridiculous! I have a sales code L25189 and a order code C122.

Again, this sounds like a case of them either flat out lying to you, or just being lazy. 6-10 weeks is typical but since Navigators are in VERY high demand and being built on a line with 2 other very high demand vehicles, order times are starting to be stretched longer than usual. Its a good problem to have but not one that's easily solvable.

VIN 5LMJJ3TT1JEL09711

Scheduled to Day (Apr-09-2018)

• Like 2

VINs aren't built in sequential order for a myriad of reasons. A lot of it has to do with order priority and dealer allocation. Yours was built on March 7th.

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport )

ETA March 13-19

You must live fairly close to Louisville for it to have an ETA that soon.

Thanks Moomoo! I live in St. Louis, but I went thru my favorite Ford Dealer where I got a great deal on my 2017 F-150 Platinum. Schicker Automotive, who has a Lincoln dealership in Cape Girardeau, handled the order. They were very upfront telling me it might be 6 months before it arrives. I'd rather be told that, than what some other buyers on this link are being told.

Thank you again for helping us out! You, my friend, are good people!

Edited by Began5460
  • Like 1

Again, this sounds like a case of them either flat out lying to you, or just being lazy. 6-10 weeks is typical but since Navigators are in VERY high demand and being built on a line with 2 other very high demand vehicles, order times are starting to be stretched longer than usual. Its a good problem to have but not one that's easily solvable.

VIN 5LMJJ3TT1JEL09711

Scheduled to Day (Apr-09-2018)

Thanks!!

You are correct. Sales code is the Dealer code, and Order code is the order number

that said:

VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998

Scheduled to Day (2018-03-23)

ETA April 16-22

You only need your VIN from here on out

fuzzymoomoo,

Could you check status on

VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998

again? Found a window sticker at ' www.windowsticker.forddirect.com' this morning but not sure exactly what that says about where we are at.

Thanks

Edited by LHB

Fiesta

This is kind of funny. I was just fooling around to see if a window sticker was available for my Navigator yet. I put the vin number in the etis system and found that I must have messed up and ordered a 2012 Fiesta instead of a Navigator L. Somehow I went from one of the biggest vehicle produced to one of the smallest. At least the Fiesta has a v6, that thing has to be pretty fast

Fiesta.png

Edited by robwaz66
  • Like 1

This is kind of funny. I was just fooling around to see if a window sticker was available for my Navigator yet. I put the vin number in the etis system and found that I must have messed up and ordered a 2012 Fiesta instead of a Navigator L. Somehow I went from one of the biggest vehicle produced to one of the smallest. At least the Fiesta has a v6, that thing has to be pretty fast

Fiesta.png

It used to show every vehicle as a Transit Connect. It’s a European system and doesn’t work perfectly for NA vehicles.