Ford Everest Gets The Ranger Raptor’s Twin-Turbo Diesel, 10-Speed Auto

Or just keep Bronco the 2 door version and name the 4 door version (Everest) something else. If Bronco does include a 4 door model, then Everest isn't needed.

We already know it has a 4 door. No need to give it a different name.

Or just keep Bronco the 2 door version and name the 4 door version (Everest) something else. If Bronco does include a 4 door model, then Everest isn't needed.

Its more than that, Bronco is GEN 2 T6 - TTV6 where Everest

and Ranger remain GEN 1 I-4/I-5 engines until 2021

Edited by jpd80
  • Like 1

I was praying that no one would mention that disgusting pile of poo

Renaming Figo as Freestyle was a waste of a good name

It is what it is for emerging markets, some place that Ford has lagged of late. It should sell well in India, hopefully they send it over to Brazil and Africa as well. The specs don't look that bad, and the reviews so far seem really good compared to other entries in the class.

I however would hate to see what would happen to it in the small overlap IIHS test, but it will be way safer than 4 people on a motorcycle.

I cant remember the last time Ive seen a newer Grand Cherokee with a lift on it, even a small one.

There are more than you would think:

Many people (like me) want to carry kids and their stuff and also have the ability to do some light or medium off-roading in a comfortable vehicle. The daily beating of a more hard-core off-roader (Wrangler) isn't an option so there aren't many options south of the $70K+ Range Rover. That's why I drive the JGC and my wife drives the Explorer. So here's hoping the Bronco or Ranger Raptor have a luxury version of the CD6 Explorer is a capable as a JGC...