• Custom Search

hokie4life

Has anyone ordered one yet?

I was wondering if anyone has ordered a 2020 Escape from your dealer and if there's any tracking info available yet. Thanks!

13 minutes ago, Maverick601 said:

I ordered one and have not been able to track...only have vin and window sticker 

May I ask how long it took to get the VIN and window sticker after you ordered it? Also, has your dealer received the invoice yet? I’m going through a Ford vehicle requisition and I’m trying to figure how long it takes for these events to happen. 

Got the VIN number within a week of ordering it(either june or July) and window sticker just became available this week

14 hours ago, hokie4life said:

May I ask how long it took to get the VIN and window sticker after you ordered it? Also, has your dealer received the invoice yet? I’m going through a Ford vehicle requisition and I’m trying to figure how long it takes for these events to happen. 

VIN numbers are assigned when the vehicle is scheduled. Window Stickers are generated just before production which is when the invoices are issued and sent to Dealers. 

1 hour ago, Maverick601 said:

Got the VIN number within a week of ordering it(either june or July) and window sticker just became available this week

Same as my reply above to hokie4life. 

Thanks guys. I'm going through Ford's RAV process and may end up doing an MSRP to MSRP. Just curious as to where other's were in the process in regards to ordering and delivery dates.

Ordered my Titanium Hybrid yesterday in Rapid Red with Sandstone interior.

Only option was the Panoramic roof and Floor Liners.

Now i will sit and wait to see when its scheduled.

Don't want it too soon since there are no programs/rebates out yet - Not even a lease renewal rebate.

Hoping for a January delivery

On 10/29/2019 at 9:28 PM, Escape17 said:

When did you actually order it from the dealer?

Sept.