Jump to content

None






Sign in to follow this  
pig9r

Stacking Exclusive Cash Offer or PCO with other offer

Recommended Posts

I have a F250 on order and have a $2k PCO from Ford I am planning on using.  I also qualify for $500 first responder discount - which is looks to be a private offer and means it can’t be stacked with the $2k.  I called Ford marketing and they confirmed both are considered private offers; however, they said they are not necessarily mutually exclusive that it is up to the dealer if they want to accept both, but wouldn’t say if Ford ultimately pays or if the dealer eats the $500.  Before I bring this up to my dealer, anyone been successful with using both or anyone that works at a dealer have any insight on how to pull this off?  Many thanks!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to use a $750 PCO and also the First Responder discount together, along with a few other rebates, back in 2018 with my Lincoln Dealer.  I would assume that your Ford dealer wouldn't let a sale go over another $500 off,  but nothing is for sure at a dealership.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fusionff said:

I was able to use a $750 PCO and also the First Responder discount together, along with a few other rebates, back in 2018 with my Lincoln Dealer.  I would assume that your Ford dealer wouldn't let a sale go over another $500 off,  but nothing is for sure at a dealership.

Good to know.  One thing right now is that nothing is for sure at the dealership or anywhere else😁.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, pig9r said:

Good to know.  One thing right now is that nothing is for sure at the dealership or anywhere else😁.


The dealer should be able to enter everything into Vincent and it should show whether that’s allowed.  Seems like it should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, akirby said:


The dealer should be able to enter everything into Vincent and it should show whether that’s allowed.  Seems like it should be.

Technically it is not allowed because both are private offers, but dealer can approve.  If I could find out if Ford pays both if the dealer takes them it makes it easier for me to push back if I am told no at the dealer I have my order at.  Problem is buyers don’t have much leverage right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, pig9r said:

Technically it is not allowed because both are private offers, but dealer can approve.  If I could find out if Ford pays both if the dealer takes them it makes it easier for me to push back if I am told no at the dealer I have my order at.  Problem is buyers don’t have much leverage right now.


It does say not available with other private offers so I think you’re SOL, but $2K is a great PCO - they’re usually only $750.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the secret to getting an offer. I have tried for years and never had a single offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jkpearson29 said:

What is the secret to getting an offer. I have tried for years and never had a single offer?


The secret is to be in Ford’s marketing database and match the secret criteria only they know about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, akirby said:


The secret is to be in Ford’s marketing database and match the secret criteria only they know about.

 

I have tried everything to get into that database with no luck. Maybe I am in there but they sure don't target me for any offers as of yet. Hopefully someday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't worry, your not alone. I have tried myself, never got a PCO. I am always on nada, edmunds, ford site,  ford forums, filled out brochure info etc. Still no PCO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×