2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4 door

I know you have been waiting for a while, any chance you can get your dealer to revise your Priority Code?  Priority Code 10 is the highest/soonest orders. Your current order would be sometime in the middle after a lot of other Priority 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s and 14s.

21 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

I know you have been waiting for a while, any chance you can get your dealer to revise your Priority Code?  Priority Code 10 is the highest/soonest orders. Your current order would be sometime in the middle after a lot of other Priority 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s and 14s.

I'll put a request in...thanks for the check-in and the advice.

1 hour ago, cyberdman said:

Just FYI - Priority doesn’t matter on Bronco orders - they go by the reservation date.  Delays are probably due to commodity issues.

3 hours ago, akirby said:

Just FYI - Priority doesn’t matter on Bronco orders - they go by the reservation date.  Delays are probably due to commodity issues.

The reservation date would be first, then priority code... with commodity restraints at every stage.

My dealership has lots of Bronco retail orders unscheduled but Ford re-prioritized a "Demo" order to "01" for scheduling on Thursday. Go figure! FYI... It's an actual "Demo" order and not a unit to be placed into FCTP (Courtesy Transportation) service. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, cyberdman said:

8 hours ago, twintornados said:

I'll put a request in...thanks for the check-in and the advice.

Well, my salesman says they updated it to a priority code 10.... @cyberdman see ya in two weeks for an update....keeping my fingers crossed.

Edited by twintornados

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have instead bought a 2021 Lincoln Corsair that is supposedly "in transit" to my dealership (VIN 5LMCJ1D90MUL16112) but will keep my Bronco order in place as from what I gather from Fords latest e-mail that it will not be built this year and will become a 2022 model. When my Bronco finally shows up, I may trade the Corsair in for it, or not. But, the $$$ I got for my 2017 MKC was good enough to make me move to a new vehicle sooner rather than later. I appreciate all your effort helping me track my order. If I get another email from Ford, I will ask for an update then.

Sales code: F13215

Order Code: 3005 

Type: retail

Priority Code: 11

• Like 1

Well since you bumped and included your info I checked your status anyway and of course as you can guess - No change.

I really feel for you - and all the other hopeful would-be Bronco owners as well.  What a shitstorm.  There is an old closed/abandoned Ford plant just a couple of miles from my house that I drive by frequently.  Last week they opened up the parking lots and 1000s of Broncos are now parked there waiting for their roof replacements.  It is so sad - and as an employee totally frustrating.

Whenever you are ready for more info on this - if/when it comes, just go ahead and rebump.  If you want you can start a new thread to track that Corsair - you may already have done that - not sure I'm just back from vacation.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • cyberdman changed the title to 2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4 door
17 hours ago, cyberdman said:

Still ...

In Order Processing  - Unscheduled- Clean        Oct-08-2021, 12:26 EDT.

But I bet you knew that already.  Oh, I changed your thread title to 2022.

Did Ford alter my order from 2021 to 2022? I had no prior email telling me this or the dealer for that matter.

Yes, I thought you knew that.

Looking back at our posts - my posts to you on Aug 4th and later in August I showed it was the Jan 20 2021 order.  You see now it says Oct 8 - that is when your 2021 order converted to Unscheduled-Balance Out and a new order was created in it's place for 2022.  The current new order Priority is 99.  I don't know what that means, but I'm sure that has something to do with this situation.  It is probably because we aren't building 2022s yet - just a guess.  Maybe just shout out to your dealer and have them confirm everything is correct.

15 minutes ago, cyberdman said:

Yes, I thought you knew that.

Looking back at our posts - my posts to you on Aug 4th and later in August I showed it was the Jan 20 2021 order.  You see now it says Oct 8 - that is when your 2021 order converted to Unscheduled-Balance Out and a new order was created in it's place for 2022.  The current new order Priority is 99.  I don't know what that means, but I'm sure that has something to do with this situation.  It is probably because we aren't building 2022s yet - just a guess.  Maybe just shout out to your dealer and have them confirm everything is correct.

Priority Code 99 = Do NOT Schedule! The Dealer has to verify the vehicle specifications and manually assign the appropriate priority code. 

• Thanks 1

I have spoken to my first dealer, I called them and lo and behold, they had a 2021 Bronco spec'ed out almost to my order, was a soft top, no trailer tow, 2,3L vs 2.7L but what the heck, took it for a spin and I am impressed with that 2.3L enough to consider buying it (they claimed the person that ordered it was "wavering") so, I take it to the next step and begin discussing price...the salesman says, "I think I can get the ADM down to 6-7K over sticker"......wait, WHAT?!?! I will not, have not, and never will pay an ADM, ever! I tell him that and he claims, "all the dealers are doing it"...I tell him, keep the order active, updated to 2022 spec and now I am actively shopping other dealers for this vehicle. Go to my Ford/Lincoln dealer where I got the Corsair, they too want "only" a 5K ADM....nope!! I have many choices in the region and when I find a dealer that will sell me a Bronco without an ADM, they'll get my business.

• Sad 1