Will they update the f250 interior like the f150?? I can’t wait to find out!!

9 hours ago, Robaldo said:

Will they update the f250 interior like the f150?? I can’t wait to find out!!

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/70356-2022-f-series-super-duty-production-information/&page=4&tab=comments#comment-1126759

The 2022MY Super Duty USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank) is due to open on 03/15/2021 and the 2022MY Super Duty Order Guide will be uploaded to the Dealer Order Guides section as soon as it's been released to Dealers. 

So no new "major" changes to the 2023's then...?  I was told the upgrades they were planning to do to the 2023's got bumped up the to 2022's?

Planning on ordering a 2022 F-250 platinum in the next week or two, but don't want to get a 2022 only to have something "majorly new" to come out in 2023...

Actually I think consensus is that 2023 is a redesign year for Super Duty.  

23 hours ago, ScottK1 said:

Redesign as in an entirely new body style or redesign as in just a new front grill?

23 hours ago, ScottK1 said:

bet its a just a refresh of grill and maybe a fender or hood.   they just made sheet metal updates what 3 years ago.

but again....they may pull one on us and BAM its a totally new body

3 hours ago, bassfishr said:

Redesign as in an entirely new body style or redesign as in just a new front grill?

I don't know, but there are a lot more interior updates they could still do to catch up to the new F150.  I've seen analysis (by others who know way more than me) of the update cycles of the F series based on the engineering/design teams rotating between lines, and it just seems to be that would land them on more substantial 2023 Super Duty updates.  Probably not the engines or transmission since they are mostly new.