Deliver ETA Extended

F350Mike

15 minutes ago, DMBKaren41 said:

Ours is probably sitting right next to yours waiting for a truck to pick them up. My husband is calling the dealership today for an update. It's hard not to get impatient when we've been waiting 7 months for a truck now! 

Yeah, considering they were unloaded last Tuesday. I just drove back from St. Louis on Monday. Coming up the 90 from Cleveland, there have been plenty of auto carriers heading toward Buffalo with Ford Edge, F-150's and some Explorers. Didn't see any Super Duty's on any of them. I did see some GM and Ram trucks heading this way as well. Just can't believe it is taking this long since being unloaded from the railcar.

I feel sorry for you two. I guess I lucked out and was able to bring ours home yesterday. I see now no more scheduling for trucks with 5th wheel hitch, spray in liner and something else. Ours has both hitch and bedliner- I'm breathing a sigh of relief right now! This is getting crazy. Good luck to both of you. I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your trucks SOON! 

12 minutes ago, Fingerlakes said:

I feel sorry for you two. I guess I lucked out and was able to bring ours home yesterday. I see now no more scheduling for trucks with 5th wheel hitch, spray in liner and something else. Ours has both hitch and bedliner- I'm breathing a sigh of relief right now! This is getting crazy. Good luck to both of you. I'm thinking of you and hoping you get your trucks SOON! 

The 5th Wheel Hitch Prep, etc. were commodity restraints for this week only, at least for now. Super Duty scheduling was also cancelled for this week. Commodity restraints change and are updated weekly. 

Edited by ice-capades

14 minutes ago, Fingerlakes said:

My August 31st premonition went out the window! The ETA on mine just got pushed back a day on the tracker. My husband called the sales manager to see if they can give any better idea on when it might get here. I think they find us annoying, but I'm sure they'll want us to pick it up the second it arrives so they can get their check! ? 

My guess is that both our WNY bound trucks will arrive the same day! 

That's awesome!  You're not the first picture on this forum where the owner found the truck before it was even offloaded from the carrier.  Doesn't give the dealers much time to prep it for delivery!   I'd love to find mine on a carrier, but I couldn't get the dealer across the street from me to order me a truck back in April, not sure if they had allocation troubles or what, so I had to order from one 20 miles away, and now I wont get to see the moment it arrives

1 hour ago, F350Mike said:

Haha, I didn't but they could have stopped in the South towns this morning before heading up this way.

I just checked the Mach E tracker and it says delivered!! Now I just know our trucks rode here together (or I'll just assume because that's way too coincidental)! They are Kindred truck spirits. ??

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DMBKaren41 said:

I just checked the Mach E tracker and it says delivered!! Now I just know our trucks rode here together (or I'll just assume because that's way too coincidental)! They are Kindred truck spirits. ??

I just got back from the dealer, they said they will have it ready for pickup by 3:00pm. You will have to post a picture of your truck when you get it.

9 minutes ago, Dewbs said:

Went from 8/26 to 8/30 then 9/4 now 9/5 which is Sunday and dealers are closed 

Hopefully yours will arrive sooner. Mine was pushed out to 9/9 at the latest and arrived today. So it's possible for yours to arrive sooner than the ETA is currently showing.

7 minutes ago, F350Mike said:

Hopefully yours will arrive sooner. Mine was pushed out to 9/9 at the latest and arrived today. So it's possible for yours to arrive sooner than the ETA is currently showing.

I hope so. It’s so close but yet so far. Being down to one vehicle is such a inconvenience 

B30E4EB3-44D0-4C61-BFA2-061A94C9B067.png

1 hour ago, DMBKaren41 said:

My retired father drove right over to the dealership to stalk our truck after I told him the tracker said delivered. I'm a LITTLE jealous that he got to see it before us, but he did give me life so it's ok. ?‍♀️

20210902_132827.jpg

I'm pretty sure that little yellow sticker in the corner of the windshield means it can't be delivered to buyer due to missing parts? .........Just kidding! Now you can relax knowing it's FINALLY HERE!  Looks good!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fingerlakes said:

I'm pretty sure that little yellow sticker in the corner of the windshield means it can't be delivered to buyer due to missing parts? .........Just kidding! Now you can relax knowing it's FINALLY HERE!  Looks good!

We have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. I'd say I'll be up like a kid at Christmas all night waiting.... But honestly it'll just be my kids keeping me up all night like usual. ?‍♀️

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DMBKaren41 said:

We have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up. I'd say I'll be up like a kid at Christmas all night waiting.... But honestly it'll just be my kids keeping me up all night like usual. ?‍♀️

Glad to hear you are getting your truck today. I picked mine up last night after work. Nice color choice too ?