2022 F250 Tremor Suspension Wheels Tires

22F250

I have a 2022 F250 Tremor suspension, wheels and tires for sale. the suspension includes everything, sway bar, radius arms, rear springs etc.all hardware. the wheels are complete with tpms, caps and lugs. suspension 500 miles and tires 786 miles. will ship either on a pallet if you pay freight. $1600 wheels and $1500 suspension. I'm in South Florida. pictures available on request 

55 minutes ago, BigUnixGeek said:

Looks good...  But at that point what did you get for your Tremor money?  Surely more than just the decal...  You didn't even keep the black running boards?

I wanted it for the fender flares as its not an option from ford in the Lariat .. I did not get it due to the 3.55 rear end and the 35'' tires. I like getting good mpg. My 2020 6.7 with the 3.31 rear end gets 22-26 mpg on the highway doing 70. Granted the 35'' tires with the 3.55 rear end will get you around the same ratios as the non tremor turcks get, but it takes fuel to turn those big tires. (Hell,, I think I am getting old?)

• 2 months later...

I'm curious, how high is the truck measured at the cab? 

I have a 22 F250 on order and ordered a 2.5 carli kit. I've seen a video that cjc posted and measured the top of the cab at 84", was curious what yours measured.

Billy

Screenshot 2022-01-04 113437.png

Edited by menasco

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 12:24 PM, menasco said:

I have a 22 F250 on order and ordered a 2.5 carli kit. I've seen a video that cjc posted and measured the top of the cab at 84", was curious what yours measured.

Billy

Don't forget that on the 2021 and newer there is the two "unknown" black pucks on the rear roof too.  Those will add to the overall height as well.

5 hours ago, SpartanFan23 said:

Don't forget that on the 2021 and newer there is the two "unknown" black pucks on the rear roof too.  Those will add to the overall height as well.

Thanks, not too concerned about the gps/sat radio antennas. Just the roof height for kayak racks.

On 1/4/2022 at 12:24 PM, menasco said:

Billy

85.5"

• 1 month later...