Rivian Is Now Biggest U.S. Company With No Sales

LookingToBuyAFord

The title of the Bloomberg article is not true as of November 14, 2021. Rivian's amended S-1 Amendment No.2 says the company generated revenue in the July - September 2021 period. Amendment No. 2 to Form S-1 (sec.gov)

We began deliveries of the R1T, our first production vehicle, to customers and generated revenue for the three months ended September 30, 2021.

5 hours ago, rperez817 said:

The title of the Bloomberg article is not true as of November 14, 2021. Rivian's amended S-1 Amendment No.2 says the company generated revenue in the July - September 2021 period. Amendment No. 2 to Form S-1 (sec.gov)

Saw a normal car carrier with 3 of them headed eastbound on I-94 between Detroit & Chicago last Thursday,,

HRG

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a auto carrier with 3 of them yesterday near Dearborn MI it must be the same one that you saw?

On 11/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, HotRunrGuy said:

Saw a normal car carrier with 3 of them headed eastbound on I-94 between Detroit & Chicago last Thursday,,

HRG

NVM I just realized you posted on the 14th so it must not be the same one.

Edited by gabby.m
Misread the date

On 11/25/2021 at 8:18 AM, gabby.m said:

Saw a auto carrier with 3 of them yesterday near Dearborn MI it must be the same one that you saw?

NVM I just realized you posted on the 14th so it must not be the same one.

Rivian could be just driving those 3 cars on the car hauler back and forth on the highway as a form of advertising...lol

Edited by twintornados
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...