WHERE'S MY CHILD SUPPORT?????????

dora_candelario

Correct me if I am wrong, but even if her statement is true, isn't she still guilty of libel and slander? :shrug:

i would think so.

"Slept with him unfortunately but learned from it and moved on" yeah ya obviously slept with him...5 times! obviously not a smart for not figuring it out atleast a couple kids ago and for posting this shit here. hope he gets your ass for slandering him.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dora

Its most unwise to air personal names and issues on the internet and this forum in particular

Its certainly within my means (and a few others even less respectable) to find to cross reference the names with the SSNs

and since you speak of funds perhaps garnished but not distributed. .

It would not take alot of imagination or skill to . . .

keep these funds tied up

perhaps you should ask the boards administrators to remove this whole thread

please understand, you will NOT get your money by this course, you will only get very undesireable results posting personal dirty laundry on BON

I hope God blesses you in your other endevours

Amen.

Slinging shit in here is not going get you any money for your kids. It will only serve to entertain BON members who choose to follow the drama.

Have some respect for yourself and your kids...don't continue this post.

He works for FORD so therefore its FORDS problem.... I'm not having my kids on welfare... They deserve a good life too....

Slept with him unfortunately but learned from it and moved on

So sorry your luck... I DON"T WANT SYMPATHY FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.... I want my MONEY.... The men that have been screwed over I do feel sorry for... That's unfortunate, this one screwed himself... My kids see their support and I'm sorry yours didn't, that's sad too.

You know what....it is not Ford's problem that you procreated with an idiot. You are just as bad to put this shit on a public forum. :censored:

By the way, you are not a good mother, you are dogging your children's FATHER on the WWW!!!!

This isn't Jerry Springer.......White trash.

If you want to bitch, go to someone that cares......A COURT!!!! :doh:

Ford has had a hard enough time doing thier own payroll in the last few years let alone sending money to a HELPLESS MOMMY with 5 kids. One thing for sure if you have a problem with getting money from Ford go to the plant where he works go to laborville and talk to them, here is not the place. No matter what you think of him show YOURSELF some respect and quit showing your ass here, what ever you say about him IS a direct reflection on you, even IF YOU don't think so.

Cut her some slack… she’s obviously frustrated and as she has explained she DID go to the courts. Apparently they issued orders for Ford to withhold the child support from his pay and she is saying Ford hasn’t done this for whatever reason. How many times should she have to go to court to get people to comply with the courts orders?

If the court ordered it, it is very likely the payments are taken out of his check and stuck in the system between Ford and Comera Bank. Her husband needs to take care of that. Ford doesn't like to talk to spouses about an employee's file. I think that woman just made her prospects a great deal harder by posting what she did-whether it is justified or not.

If anyone knows this Edwin guy get him on here.

Then all the dirty laundry will come out.

They could battle it out in public like Dora wants it.

:finger:

Dude, that's a good way to watch someone get shot.

Correct me if I am wrong, but even if her statement is true, isn't she still guilty of libel and slander? :shrug:

IT"S ONLY SLANDER IF IT'S NOT TRUE, OR IF ITS A FALSE STATEMENT.....

OH MY THE 1st AMENDMENT WORKS..... IT"S CALLED AMERICA

i would think so.

"Slept with him unfortunately but learned from it and moved on" yeah ya obviously slept with him...5 times! obviously not a smart for not figuring it out atleast a couple kids ago and for posting this shit here. hope he gets your ass for slandering him.

NOT TRUE.... You might want to look up the definition.... See, I'm educated and well aware of the resources to use .... We are talking about children... apparently, people think they are above the law....

IT"S ONLY SLANDER IF IT'S NOT TRUE, OR IF ITS A FALSE STATEMENT.....

OH MY THE 1st AMENDMENT WORKS..... IT"S CALLED AMERICA

NOT TRUE.... You might want to look up the definition.... See, I'm educated and well aware of the resources to use .... We are talking about children... apparently, people think they are above the law....

I'm a father that pays support through ford to FRO and it comes off my cheque and if i'm in arrears they will take half of my cheque until it is paid, they even take support off my sub pay, so if buddy is working u shouldn't have a problem getting your money unless he isn't working, maybe it hasn't gone threw ford yet but eventually you will get it. i dont know how he got away with paying so little support cause in Canada if i had to pay support for five kids it would be $1500+ a month.

Amen.

Slinging shit in here is not going get you any money for your kids. It will only serve to entertain BON members who choose to follow the drama.

Have some respect for yourself and your kids...don't continue this post.

I have a lot of respect for myself, maybe I should sit at the FORD plant or call the news media..... See, the comments don't bother me and most certainly no one has hurt or offended me... This is not a forum for dirty laundry.... I am out to prove a point, that my children will get everything they are owed...

In the long run, he'll always owe me... I will get every dollar of it... With respect to the forum I'll definitely use different channels to get my point across.... See, I'm dealing with a SIMPLETON, and unfortunately I had to go through this forum to make a point..... It's not to give him a bad name, he has done that himself....

Funds can only be tied up for so long.... He has to live too.... I do thank you for that bit of advice..... It's a shame people that try to get ahead can't and those that are more fortunate don't use it wisely.....

Thanks and God bless you also....

I have been receiving money for my kids since 2002, he's mad because I wouldn't go back to him.. So, he'd rather take it out on those that cannot defend themselves.... The Children... God have mercy on him....

I have a lot of respect for myself, maybe I should sit at the FORD plant or call the news media..... See, the comments don't bother me and most certainly no one has hurt or offended me... This is not a forum for dirty laundry.... I am out to prove a point, that my children will get everything they are owed...

In the long run, he'll always owe me... I will get every dollar of it... With respect to the forum I'll definitely use different channels to get my point across.... See, I'm dealing with a SIMPLETON, and unfortunately I had to go through this forum to make a point..... It's not to give him a bad name, he has done that himself....

Funds can only be tied up for so long.... He has to live too.... I do thank you for that bit of advice..... It's a shame people that try to get ahead can't and those that are more fortunate don't use it wisely.....

I have been receiving money for my kids since 2002, he's mad because I wouldn't go back to him.. So, he'd rather take it out on those that cannot defend themselves.... The Children... God have mercy on him....

well i dont think he owes you anything because when u were together didnt he pay mortgage, bills,etc. i think the support is for the children to live too dont u think.

My point exactly, He chose not to visit his children... He still chooses that too.. That's ok!!!! But when you have someone who deliberately tries to hurt your children that's not good.... I want to know how can he work and my children not receive their money... I feel bad for alot of men who has to live paycheck to paycheck... That's unfair.... Unfortunately the justice system doesn't work consistently.....

Tell me, my support is based on 58 hours a week. I have not worked that in 4 years and have remarried and have another child with my new wife. During a recent recalculation (which according to state law I am entitled to every 3 years) my daughter is not is not taken into account, as far as the state is concerned she does not exist.

Now the county court system is challenging the Attorney Generals authority to do these recalculations. My support dropped from $1000.oo to $370 effective May 1, I applied for the reduction in November, it has still not taken affect and is bankrupting me and I am about to lose my home over all this, throwing me, my wife and our 6 year old daughter on the street. The state has asked my ex to voluntarily return the over payments to me but she says once the new order is signed she will. to little to late by then.

And they wonder why the headline reads the way they do.

If you're that well educated, you'd say "screw him" and be supporting your kids on your own while pursuing him legally. Like millions of other single parents.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7247

I am a single mom. Now smartass, you can tell me what you would do if you were in my shoes. I will maybe, hopefully be getting to flowback to a ford facility. But I will not know anyone when I get there. So until I make some contacts, I will need somewhere to take my kid so I can continue to work and support us.

That is what someone who looks out for her children does.

So for all the :blah: :blah: :blah: it is hard to differentiate you from any other white trash mom using the sob story about her kids to continue her trailer trash existance.

Pull yourself out of the gutter, get some pride and move on.

Edited by OAC_Sparky

hey dora:

one thing u should remember is that ur talking about child support if u think he owes u, u should have filed for alimony for urself, remember its the kids not u.

Coming from someone who just ended paying child support, she needs to get a life, anyone asked her if she has a new boyfriend or husband? does she work FT(i hope so)? i was 100% faithful in paying what i owed and never missed and I still got shit on by my ex, and please cut the"its for the kids" line, they obviously are fed and clothed so they are hurting that much, she just "wants" more period. boo hoo so do i but i don't start this thread to cry about what i don't have. How about appreciating what you do have?

If you're that well educated, you'd say "screw him" and be supporting your kids on your own while pursuing him legally. Like millions of other single parents.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7247

That is what someone who looks out for her children does.

So for all the :blah: :blah: :blah: it is hard to differentiate you from any other white trash mom using the sob story about her kids to continue her trailer trash existance.

Pull yourself out of the gutter, get some pride and move on.

I'm so sorry you have a poor outlook on women... That's what makes the good women look bad... Either way it goes I do support my children on my own, that's why I am pursuing him for it.... It's not him really it's the system.... Ford either needs to comply with the COURT ORDERS for wage withholding.... Or CSEA needs to get off their rear-ends and do the job they are paid to do.... It's reality no sob story needed.... I take care of the kids, always have, always will..... But see, this is a man that has critisized everyone else and their mother and has done 100 TIMES worse than the ones he has critisized...... I have PRIDE, HAVE MOVED ON, and and far from GUTTER material.... I'm not the one sulking in a bar..... Take care....

Coming from someone who just ended paying child support, she needs to get a life, anyone asked her if she has a new boyfriend or husband? does she work FT(i hope so)? i was 100% faithful in paying what i owed and never missed and I still got shit on by my ex, and please cut the"its for the kids" line, they obviously are fed and clothed so they are hurting that much, she just "wants" more period. boo hoo so do i but i don't start this thread to cry about what i don't have. How about appreciating what you do have?

I do appreciate what I have... And it's unfortunate and sad that men like you do get shit on..... I'm sorrry for you... But you see their aren't many men that will do what you do and get a break... See, I have been seperated for years and because I chose to try to be friends and to be civil.... He chose not to.... This is about the kids and now I see that men are sour because of their experiences.... I can't blame you for that... But my kids do deserve to have things they want too instead of always needing.... Take care

Message Forwarded From dora_candelario

[/b] WHERE'S MY CHILD SUPPORT???????

I Hope there's someone out there that can HELP my five children....My children currently have a support order $939.00 a month . My ex- husband (EDWIN CANDELARIO) has a yearly income of $76, 000.00. Of that 76, 000 my children only receive $12, 000 of that. Currently, he is almost $8,000. behind.

Can someone please tell me WHY my children DON'T receive the support they are entitled too????? But yet can be found at a local bar on 28th St. in Lorain....

CSEA says that FORD'S to blame for this, Is this true??? CSEA says that it's a waiting game.... Would someone there like to explain to my five children why mom cannot give them the life they had grown accustomed to. My income alone doesn't provide all the necessities for their everyday life...... WHY does FORD not give a good FAX number to CSEA in order to send a wage withholding????

All I wanted a simple divorce through the UAW and couldn't get that. I didn't want a dollar in alimony.... I only wanted a van to transport the children that was paid for so I could have it in my name.... And the child support that they deserve.... All I wanted was OUT, I wanted to correct the mistake I made and give my children a better life, a life of peace, of love, and no abuse....

I feel sorry for so many fathers that make an effort to take care of their children and some women are vindictive.... This is DEFINITELY not the case.....

I hope FORD reads these post because this gives FORD and responsible FORD workers a bad name....

I was blessed to have received a divorce finalalized 8/17/06, thank God for him not complying with court orders..... All I want is what's fair, nothing more and nothing less... I feel my children have been slapped in the face by FORD And EDWIN...... COMPLY WITH COURT ORDERS, I DID!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS INFORMATION IS ALL TRUE, I HAVE THE COURT DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE TO PROVE IT.....

Also, he had the children removed from the insurance because he failed to provide a COB... How hard is it to file taxes and to comply with court orders....

Currently my children have no benefits and have medical conditions.... If anyone sees him please inform him of this blog......

This is very unfortunate I have to resort to the internet for answers.... My next step is the local papers, and news media.... INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING.....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

DORA TOLENTO

P.S. I'm hoping someone in the payroll Dept at Dearborn or at the OHIO ASSEMBLY PLANT will receive this........

Thank you so much...

Gee I wonder why he left........I do feel sorry for the Kids

Dora the Explorer. She is exploring for loot.money.gifyay2.gifwave.gifmarry.gif:violin::extinguish: :angrymirror: :ohsnap:

EXACTLY!!!! Don't you???? It seems that why you work for a paycheck... So do I.... Cute icons....

Message Forwarded From dora_candelario

[/b] WHERE'S MY CHILD SUPPORT???????

I Hope there's someone out there that can HELP my five children....My children currently have a support order $939.00 a month . My ex- husband (EDWIN CANDELARIO) has a yearly income of $76, 000.00. Of that 76, 000 my children only receive $12, 000 of that. Currently, he is almost $8,000. behind.

Can someone please tell me WHY my children DON'T receive the support they are entitled too????? But yet can be found at a local bar on 28th St. in Lorain....

CSEA says that FORD'S to blame for this, Is this true??? CSEA says that it's a waiting game.... Would someone there like to explain to my five children why mom cannot give them the life they had grown accustomed to. My income alone doesn't provide all the necessities for their everyday life...... WHY does FORD not give a good FAX number to CSEA in order to send a wage withholding????

All I wanted a simple divorce through the UAW and couldn't get that. I didn't want a dollar in alimony.... I only wanted a van to transport the children that was paid for so I could have it in my name.... And the child support that they deserve.... All I wanted was OUT, I wanted to correct the mistake I made and give my children a better life, a life of peace, of love, and no abuse....

I feel sorry for so many fathers that make an effort to take care of their children and some women are vindictive.... This is DEFINITELY not the case.....

I hope FORD reads these post because this gives FORD and responsible FORD workers a bad name....

I was blessed to have received a divorce finalalized 8/17/06, thank God for him not complying with court orders..... All I want is what's fair, nothing more and nothing less... I feel my children have been slapped in the face by FORD And EDWIN...... COMPLY WITH COURT ORDERS, I DID!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS INFORMATION IS ALL TRUE, I HAVE THE COURT DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE TO PROVE IT.....

Also, he had the children removed from the insurance because he failed to provide a COB... How hard is it to file taxes and to comply with court orders....

Currently my children have no benefits and have medical conditions.... If anyone sees him please inform him of this blog......

This is very unfortunate I have to resort to the internet for answers.... My next step is the local papers, and news media.... INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING.....

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

DORA TOLENTO

P.S. I'm hoping someone in the payroll Dept at Dearborn or at the OHIO ASSEMBLY PLANT will receive this........

Thank you so much...

Gee I wonder why he left........I do feel sorry for the Kids

I LEFT.... My kids don't need sympathy, just their money.... That's why on the divorce decree i'm the PLAINTIFF...................................

EXACTLY!!!! Don't you???? It seems that why you work for a paycheck... So do I.... Cute icons....

I LEFT.... My kids don't need sympathy, just their money.... That's why on the divorce decree i'm the PLAINTIFF...................................

Doesn't matter who left who. Im sure he's a WHOLE lot happier now by the sound of things.

You need to contact OTISFORDSUCKS or THE LEMON they can help you with sitting in front of a Ford plant.

They, like you also have alot of self respect.