New Shelby Super Snake

• ice-capades changed the title to New Shelby Super Snake

I doubt they will sell the deck as a a separate part. These companies seem to want to protect their distinctive parts so you can’t make standard models look like theirs, even though they can make money. At least that was the case with Roush truck parts anyway. 

40 minutes ago, tbone said:

I doubt they will sell the deck as a a separate part. These companies seem to want to protect their distinctive parts so you can’t make standard models look like theirs, even though they can make money. At least that was the case with Roush truck parts anyway. 

I'd have to agree with you based on my direct experience with Shelby years ago. Just calling to check on the status of a vehicle, their attitude was anything but professional and beyond arrogant. 

2 hours ago, AM222 said:

Will Ford still make Shelbys or will all S650-generation Shelbys be built by Shelby American like the upcoming Super Snake?

Both, that's usually the case. While the super snake is cool, it's mostly the Ford Shelby stuff like the gt350 or gt500 that gets me really excited. But I wanted to share this nonetheless.