Ford Colors Improving

Ford's color selection seems to be gradually improving after years of very mediocre 'tweeners (anything between black and white). Some of my favorites right now are Silver Birch, Alloy, and Light Sage. They are very subtle and familiar colors, but they did a great job perfecting and improving them for '07.

Dune Pearl remains a horrendous color however!

Whoever is making the decisions about interior colour choices needs to be replaced. I noticed that the Edge still has the same scheme the FiveHundred has when you order a lighter coloured interior e.g. the Camel on the Edge or Pebble on the FiveHundred, the top of the dash and the doors is done in the lighter shade which causes glare on the rather steeply raked windshield whie the darker trim is confined the the door insets and the lower half of the dash. Its no-functional and something very few other carmakers do, for good reason, it's backward! Uggh! It's just one of my pet peeves with Ford design which I tend to respect and like overall. Ford got it right on the Fusion, the Mercury Montego, does it right, so what's the problem with the Edge and Five Hundred?

That color looks great on the 150 Harley. Myself though I really like the dark blue pearl on my 500. It also looks good on the fusion and the F-150's.

It is a shame you can't get the Edge in the Dark Blue Pearl or any other shade of Blue for that matter. The Dark Blue is a really classy color that would look great on the Edge and MKX

LOL the Orange that is on your Edge Avator isn't trendy? I'd love to get an Orange Edge

Well....No, I would never get an orange Edge. Actually, I'm not likely to get an Edge at all...but I'm sort of stuck with the name now. I really like Silver Birch...or black.

The actual colors may be improving, but who made the decision to not offer the color "white"?

There's Oxford White

----

Dune Pearl remains a horrendous color however!

I agree - it looks behind the times now that tan is very "out". It reminds me of 1998. Maybe if they gave it a deeper brown or some silver. Dune Pearl just isn't where it's at.

The tan that GM offers looks just like it.