And I thought the Tundra was SUPERIOR!?!

ebritt

Didn't mean to piss everybody off, just a few of you. The truth is the Tundra is a nice truck in my opinion, and maybe if you tried it you may think the same or maybe not.

Happy Motoring

hey at least you have some damn passion.....we all have our beleifs....I have a Toyota franchaise down the road...will confess to not driving one yet, but can't get over the styling right now...and no crew-cab?...and yes it probably IS more refined than Fords F150 right now...but our ( and YES I am a LOYALIST when it comes to the F-150...as far as I am concerned no-one has knocked it off it's pedestal yet...REGARDLESS of magazine mumbo jumbo that means shite in REAL day usage ) beloved is at the end of it's model cycle and the ranting from loyalists like myself is there hoping that someone that makes decisions at Ford, is observing and taking into account areas we see concerns for for the 09...and by the way..WATCHOUT.....my guess is the bar will be raised SUBSTANTIALLY...unlike Toyotas latest....that said ..excellent first effort and something the domestics MUST pay attention too...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, a Tundra is probebly more American than an F150 is, because have the crap in an F150 is made in Mexico.

Oh, and I have to take issue with this statement. Wasn't there an article just last year that pointed out that the F-150 contains the most US-sourced content of ANY vehicle sold in the US, somewhere in the range of 90-95%?

Edited by NickF1011

How can I figure out your own contradictions? :redcard:

Ooooh. Four syllibles, and none of my words are misspelled. I guess I'm not that dumb, huh? :hysterical:

sorry I'm losing it..."SYLLABLES"..... :stirpot: nuttin personal

Edited by Deanh

Try to figure it out you inbread hillbilly, you must be one of the stupid ones I was refering to.

Uh, the preferred spelling is inbred.

See, 'bred' is the past tense of 'breed' (it being one of the ancient English 'strong' verbs), and 'inbred' therefore refers to breeding within a parent's own bloodlines.

It did not originally refer to the practice of producing offspring through relationships with closely related family members among people. Instead, the term was applied to animal husbandry.

But thanks so much for playing.

Pioneer, tell our contestant about the lovely parting gifts he's won...

Edited by RichardJensen

Try to figure it out you inbread hillbilly, you must be one of the stupid ones I was refering to.

Well you said you are oging to buy one then you said you already bought one......

maybe your just a pathological liar?

:hysterical:

roddy.jpg

Well, Carfreak, you've won an all expense paid, one way trip to Banland! Thanks for playin!

Thanks guys, enjoy your trucks. When Ford decides to build a better F150 maybe I will buy one. In the mean time I will enjoy my Tundra with better resale value than any Ford will ever have, and out perform any half ton truck Ford is capable of making at this time. People like you and at Ford laughed at Toyota cars years ago, but they aren't laughing at Toyota cars now. You may be laughing at the Tundra now, but you won't be soon. You have to wonder why Ford has such big incentives on the F150 right now, I figure people like you don't think they are worth much. Maybe you can explain why Ford is willing to take a loss on almost every F150 they sell.

See you, on my way to Banland

Well you said you are oging to buy one then you said you already bought one......

maybe your just a pathological liar?

Of course he is, Carfreak is just a Toyota salesman trolling for customers.

Possably the only truth is his name, "Carfreak" which is accurate because he doesn't know TRUCKS and he has qualified as a freak.

I can't believe the ignorance and stupidity of some of the people in this forum. I currently drive a 2004 Ram 1500 Hemi. I taking it back at the end of my lease and getting a 2007 Tundra Double Cab Limited. My Ram has been a good truck and have had no problems. My friend bought a F150 at the same time, what a P.O.S. All you Tundra bashers should get off your fat asses and drive one, then you will shut your mouth. You have only read the reports that suit your beliefs, what about the reports that put the F150 behind all the other trucks. Did you read those, because there are a lot more reports that read that way. I bought a Tundra after driving it, not after reading what someone else had to say. Maybe you should do the same and stop making yourself look like and idiot, because you have no idea what you are talking about. By the way, a Tundra is probebly more American than an F150 is, because have the crap in an F150 is made in Mexico.

I try to read all reports on the F-150 and all I've seen so far is that the truck lags behind in the HP department which is going to be remedied soon. Bottom Line: F-150 meets or beats all the other competitors in all other categories AND does it with a design intorduced in 2004. Truth is the Tundra isn't "The Truck That's Changing It All" except emptying the pockets of some people with a truck that isn't the F-150's superior, but at most, it's equal.

My Dodge lease is up in June, and then I pick up my Tundra.

But you said you "already " bought a Tundra?!?! Is the Tundra so advanced it lets you travek back and forth through time? Or is that just in your little mind?

But you said you " already" bought a Tundra?!?! Is the tundra so advanced that it allows you to travel back and forth through time? Or is that in you own little mind?

I try to read all reports on the F-150 and all I've seen so far is that the truck lags behind in the HP department which is going to be remedied soon. Bottom Line: F-150 meets or beats all the other competitors in all other categories AND does it with a design intorduced in 2004. Truth is the Tundra isn't "The Truck That's Changing It All" except emptying the pockets of some people with a truck that isn't the F-150's superior, but at most, it's equal.

If you use the two trucks to do any work, such as tow 8500#, the F150 loses to the Tundra in every category. and for those of that say if the F150 had a six speed or more HP it would out perform the Tundra. Well if my aunt had balls, she would be my uncle.

But you said you "already " bought a Tundra?!?! Is the Tundra so advanced it lets you travek back and forth through time? Or is that just in your little mind?

Ever heard of a deposit and a contract??????????? you are showing your stupidity again.....you best be quiet.

Ever heard of a deposit and a contract??????????? you are showing your stupidity again.....you best be quiet.

You put a deposit down on a Tundra 3 months before buying it? Something tells me you won't have trouble finding them on dealer lots come June.

You put a deposit down on a Tundra 3 months before buying it? Something tells me you won't have trouble finding them on dealer lots come June.

You are probably right. Wow thats the first thing you have said that may make sence.

hey at least you have some damn passion.....we all have our beleifs....I have a Toyota franchaise down the road...will confess to not driving one yet, but can't get over the styling right now...and no crew-cab?...and yes it probably IS more refined than Fords F150 right now...but our ( and YES I am a LOYALIST when it comes to the F-150...as far as I am concerned no-one has knocked it off it's pedestal yet...REGARDLESS of magazine mumbo jumbo that means shite in REAL day usage ) beloved is at the end of it's model cycle and the ranting from loyalists like myself is there hoping that someone that makes decisions at Ford, is observing and taking into account areas we see concerns for for the 09...and by the way..WATCHOUT.....my guess is the bar will be raised SUBSTANTIALLY...unlike Toyotas latest....that said ..excellent first effort and something the domestics MUST pay attention too...

The crew max will hit lots early April.

Wow.....you are going to buy two P-O-S's in a row? If you ever need my vehicle expertise I will help you. GO F-150. There is a reason why it is the BEST SELLING TRUCK FOR 29 YEARS STRAIGHT!!!! :doh:

Then you haven't BOUGHT it have you? You put down a deposit.

When you take delivery and have the title in your name THEN you have bought it....

Now it's your turn to be quiet, little fellar.

:finger: