The Best Ford Commercial

Hmm. Someone's violating Ford's usage policy for the Blue Oval.

Not only are you not supposed to use it in logos, you're not supposed to have anything within about a third of the logo's diameter around it.

Strangely, Ford actually does enforce this from time to time.

The guy looks really familiar.

Hmm. Someone's violating Ford's usage policy for the Blue Oval.

Not only are you not supposed to use it in logos, you're not supposed to have anything within about a third of the logo's diameter around it.

Strangely, Ford actually does enforce this from time to time.

The guy looks really familiar.

Mel Brooks would be proud. :hysterical:

At least he didn't say anything about the new Sheriff :finger: .

I wish I could find my favorite commercial, it was a Ford Argentina commercial from the 70s in which they release a F100 from a Hercules plane with a small parachute and the truck bounces over a field and drives away...really cool!

Wasn't that ad included in the Proof Commercial?

This is my favourite car advert, but does anybody know if Ford still sell this hairspray, l think this car is just so kool it would kill Toyota sales overnight.

This was a coffee avert was made in the UK a couple of years ago not intended to be serious, but to poke fun at young folk driving around with music turned up full volume full windows down with no consideration for anybody else around them (The advert gave a mirror image to show how stupid they looked). It was problem everybody was moaning about at the time, so everybody loved it when it was shown in the UK, it picket up best advert award for the year, and done the Cortina no harm as everybody started reminiscing over the old one they once had owned all those decades ago.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Dealers that make commercials like the one in the OP should be penalized. This has got to do damage to the Ford brand image.

I don't think I have ever seen a Toyota or Honda commercial this terrible.